I loved it totally

Swayam deaf nd mute..
Bt sharon os with him..always
Lovely

Thanks 4 d pm
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Read it twice as suggested by u...nd thn i was like...what this is her first OS!
So much detailing...but yet it has to be understood...so muxh of the undercurrent in sharon's action...and swayam's actions...sharon showing directions by her hands asking to start the music then swayam imitating her as if he is listening to the song and enjoying it through sharon's ears...epic...writing on the tissues first i thought ki it is just that they like to converse that way and thn the revelation dat he is deaf and mute...seriously...him writing people not valueing wat they have...everything every small detailing of yours is beautiful in the os...
And last but not the least...ur poems in update are always awesome..
Not just here but the poems in the ff fw things left unsaid are so beautiful they always leave me speechless...especially the poem in the last update part 6...do continue writing many more such write ups...especially ur poem...i am not much of poem fan...but ur poems are too good...if possible make a poem thread of urs
Thanks for the pm
prajana thumbnail
It is one beautiful os that leaves an impression on ur heart and smile on your face
I loved it
Great job
Thanks for the pm😊
main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_yatharthk

Read it twice as suggested by u...nd thn i was like...what this is her first OS!
So much detailing...but yet it has to be understood...so muxh of the undercurrent in sharon's action...and swayam's actions...sharon showing directions by her hands asking to start the music then swayam imitating her as if he is listening to the song and enjoying it through sharon's ears...epic...writing on the tissues first i thought ki it is just that they like to converse that way and thn the revelation dat he is deaf and mute...seriously...him writing people not valueing wat they have...everything every small detailing of yours is beautiful in the os...
And last but not the least...ur poems in update are always awesome..
Not just here but the poems in the ff fw things left unsaid are so beautiful they always leave me speechless...especially the poem in the last update part 6...do continue writing many more such write ups...especially ur poem...i am not much of poem fan...but ur poems are too good...if possible make a poem thread of urs
Thanks for the pm

u wont imagine how happy i m...that u exactly understood the snall hints i gave...thanks for tge effort dear..nd yes thanks for such kind words..the hindi poems of few things r written by me nd english ones by ani..i will convey ur thanks to her for part6 ... and the poem used here is not written by me..its a hindi song...thank u again for the kind words.. m indebted
Originally posted by: prajana

It is one beautiful os that leaves an impression on ur heart and smile on your face

I loved it
Great job
Thanks for the pm😊

thanks alot dear
Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

I loved it totally

Swayam deaf nd mute..
Bt sharon os with him..always
Lovely