main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Love : A Responsibility

Both swayam and shraon were going on a long ride...swayam was driving as usual and sharon was enjoying the soothing wind which softly caressed her hair...swayam kept on stealing small glimpse of her in the middle of driving to some NOWHERE

They didnt know where they where going...and they didn't care...this was there routine for every Sunday..sharon used to close her eyes and put her finger  on any place on the map of mumbai's outskirts and swayam's responsibility was to take her there...its not that all the time it turned out to be an amazing spot but yeah the journey was ALWAYS awesome...after all it had two love birds full of love for each other

Sharon closed her eyes and inhaled the smell of the wet ground profusely and swayam kept on looking at her with dreamy eyes...when she opened her eyes and noticed that she became a red beetroot ...she held his chin and turned it indicating him to look at the road while driving...

They had no gprs...it was an old mapwhich sharon held and whenever there was a turn to be taken sharon indicated the way with her hands...

"gana sune??" sharon asked with an entusiastic face pointing towards the music system and swayam nodded with a smile...

"shabdo ke paharon mei  likhi hai daastan...

Khwabon ke lifafon mei chupa hai raasta...

Hum chale baharon mei

Gungunati rahon mei

Dharkane bhi tez hai ,ab kyaa kare... "

Sharon nodded her head while hearing her favourite Journey Song and swayam imitated him like a child...

Seeing that sharon laughed her heart out ,so did swayam... they just loved each other's company...and never needed anything else...

Soon they reached a dhaba.. swayam parked the car infront of the dhaba and both walked towards it holding each other's hands ...

A small kid came to take their order seeing which swayam frowned...sharon saw it and quickly understood the reason behind it...she walked up to the owner of the dhaba and asked

"yeh baccha apka hai?"

"nehi behenji..kaam karta hai yaha...kyu?? kuch kia usne?" the owner relied a bit tensed

"nehi...galati aapki hai...apko pata hai na baccho se kaam karana kanunan jurm hai??" sharon spoke in a firm voice

She caressed the kid's hair and said...

"isse toh padhna chahie...baccha hai bilkul"

"baat toh sahi hai behenji...par iske maa baap samajhte nehi..bohot baar samjhaya unhe..phir bhi bhej dete hai.."the owner said

The kid also nodded

"accha?? Kya hoga in baccho ka...theek hai..isse thora kam kaam karwaiye..aur please unhe bolie isse school bheje.." shraon took a chocolate from her jeans and gave it to the kid

"humare lie do alu k parathe aur do glass lassi..." sharon gave the oder

"aur haa usse pehle ek pen aur kuch tissue papers bhej dijie plzz.."

The owner nodded...

All this while swayam was watching sharon talk to the owner...he smiled when he saw her returning to their table...she had a grumpy face...

The owner came and gave them some tissue papers and a pen

Swayam immediately took them and wrote

"kya hua?? Itni mayus kyu ho?"

Sharon read it and wrote

" uske parents usko roz bhej dete hai... can u  imagine?"

Swayam wrote

" people never value what they have and always complain about what they don't have"

Sharon saw the kid sitting under a fan and happily eating the chocolate she had given her..

"look at the kid...kitna khush hai...ankhe dekho uski...tum bhi jab muskurate ho theek aise hi dikhte ho.."

Reading this swayam laughed..and sharon wrote...

"haan theek aise.."

Swayam wrote

"I love u..."

Sharon wrote...

"I love u too...but more than that ...i VALUE U "

Swayam had mildly teary eyes while reading this and sharon held his hands tightly...never to leave them alone...

Both smiled at each other ...

Yes...u understood it right...swayam was deaf and mute...he couldn't utter a word neither could he hear one...but still sharon fell in love with him.. fully awared of his disabilities.. she made sure that she manages to make his small soundless world beautiful...

Swayam also knew he was Physically Handicapped but he knew that he wasn't helpless...because sharon was with him ...not only to support but to share..share the joy of finding true love...

Like swayam almost everyone on this planet is handicapped..if not physically then mentally or emotionally...

They all need a mate who would realise their inabilities but never make them realise that.. a true partner would never judge u ,they r there to give you new hopes... show u what Living eventually means...Yes it is a mutual task... And that someone will never leave you alone..not even after death

HENCE LOVE IS NOT ONLY A FEELING;IT'S A BIG RESPONSIBILITY ...

NOTE:ITS MY FIRST TRY...SO UR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT GUYS...DO GIVE ME UR FEEDBACK AS COMMENTS AND LIKES

AND JUST A TIP..IF U READ IT TWICE U WILL UNDERSTAND IT BETTER ...

Edited by main_tu_hamesha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That's really beautiful One shot :') 
Loved it. 
I liked the concept, Swayam deaf amd mute but have Sharon with him forever ^_^ 
True love.
Thanks Nabanita :D
main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanchiswaron

That's really beautiful One shot :') 

Loved it. 
I liked the concept, Swayam deaf amd mute but have Sharon with him forever ^_^ 
True love.
Thanks Nabanita :D

my pleasure...glad u liked it
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
It ws luvly...
Nd written so nicely...
Though swayam ws mute nd deaf bt he hv sharon wid him forevr...<3
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My Lord Its Beautiful  :'(
So Beautiful :) 
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This OS was beautifully . Loved it. 
Swayam and Sharon touring to various places in Mumbai. 
Sharon loves Swayam despite being physically handicapped.  This is true love. 
Their bond beautifully described. 

Thanks for PM Ani. 

-Shivani 
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was an amazing write up. Beautiful concept. Swaron going to random places in Mumbai. That was nice. Swayam though deaf and dumb has Sharon by his side always. True, love has no limitations and boundaries. This didn't look like it was your first OS. Very well written😃. Do write more.
Thanks for the pm
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome concept...
Really liked it...😊
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey!!   beautiful os, well written   their love     awesoome   plz pm,me,wen u write next    keep weriting
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So beautifully written os...their love care n morever dey value each other n sharon understands swayam through his expression n their convo through paper was so light n sweet 😳
 Amazing piece of work👏
Keep writing n thanks foe d PM😊