MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Neil.. Does he like her? Ohkay i don't watch this show but i saw it today while having food and I was gonna change but I stopped seeing Shravan cuz I know him from Splitsvilla anyways.. Neil looked extremely shocked seeing Arjun-Sam.. It might be because he's disappointed that she didn't tell him she has someone in her life or it could be because he likes her.. I was confused.. And I like Arjun-Sam.. Neil-Radhika pair but Radhika came right in the middle of Arjun-Sam when they were dancing it might mean that she will be a hurdle in Sam-Arjun relationship or maybe im thinking too much..
BTW Shravan aka Neil is the best thing about this show.. He's sooo cuteee and he keeps smiling lol..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail
I don't think he likes her in romantic way..but he is possessive about her a bit and is her best friend and he has misunderstood her also because earlier she said she hates Arjun but now she was dancing with him..thats y he is shocked[U][/U]
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually before entering the party sam told neil about evrythng that happened btw her and arjun and she said she is suspicious of him
neil understands that arjun used her so he was protectng her
but situatns made him misundertstand when he saw samarj hugging not knwng that arjun brought back the smile sam wanted to see on hr fathr's face
neil is sam's best friend and very possesive about her
coming to radhika as we know sara ll be best friends there was two symbolic situatns 
1) she ll be protectng sam 
2) even if she comes in btw samarj. arjun always in the end go backs to sam. 
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure if Neil likes Sam as more than a friend but him demanding an ultimatum for Sam to choose between him and Arjun was a bit too much. It could be because he has more than platonic feelings for Sam or because he witnessed the entire way Arjun was manipulating Samaira in the dance sequences. He seemed to be paying careful attention to both of them and maybe he doesn't want Sam to get hurt. Shravan has such an infectious charm and energy to him as Neil! I like Sam-Arjun as well as Radhika-Neil. In yesterday's episode, Neil came between them and today Radhika did, makes it seem like Arjun's plans will go helter-skelter with the two of them around Sam.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm very much confused with Neil's reaction.. I hope,he is not in love with her..Because,once he said,I'm your friend yaar,not boy friend..I want them to remain BFF only..
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni595

Hey Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure if Neil likes Sam as more than a friend but him demanding an ultimatum for Sam to choose between him and Arjun was a bit too much. It could be because he has more than platonic feelings for Sam or because he witnessed the entire way Arjun was manipulating Samaira in the dance sequences. He seemed to be paying careful attention to both of them and maybe he doesn't want Sam to get hurt. Shravan has such an infectious charm and energy to him as Neil! I like Sam-Arjun as well as Radhika-Neil. In yesterday's episode, Neil came between them and today Radhika did, makes it seem like Arjun's plans will go helter-skelter with the two of them around Sam.

@bold this just  makes me believe more that revenge khulasa ll be done by raneil together
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😆 I highly doubt it he likes her that way. I think if Sam had not told Neil the whole story abt Arjun being a shady guy and staging a love affair with her...Neil wouldn't have bothered that much. But after telling him everything and even asking Neil to help her in the car he sees her getting cozy with arjun..I mean what is the guy supposed to think? Put urself in his place. I mean he must be feeling like a total idiot LOL! And I really think Neil needs to interact with other girls than Sam. He really needs some girlfriends ASAP coz while I like Nesa too much of it is really going to bore me so I am grateful for this break :p.  I need to see other characters interacting soon. I need to see new relationships find their roots elsewhere. I need more variety so to speak.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey welcome to the forum. We are also little confused is Neil have more than friendship feelings ya he felt betrayed because in the party starting she said she hates arjun and want to maintain distance with him but suddenly he see samarj hugging so may be he felt betrayed and radz coming between Samarj he is used her to make Sam jealous like he using Bonnie to get Sam. His mind, thoughts and eyes always always with Sam. He can't see any one beyond her. And maybe in the future he will use radz to Make Sam jealous or get her attention once he get her attention he will throw her like he did in the dance. Because he always come back to Sam.
Ri21 thumbnail
its high time now they give us some raneil scenes.. yesterday we had few mins of raneil.. i miss their cuteness..