Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan OS: Her Shadow part 2/2 updated pg.6 ( may 18th) (Page 4)

musicialtie Goldie
musicialtie
musicialtie

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
m speechless Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

gaurimenon Senior Member
gaurimenon
gaurimenon

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
wat ws that ?? oh my god...i cudnt stop my tears.
i dont hav any words to describe this...wat ever i write ,it wont b enuf to express my feelings.
i loved it...u r too good
superb.u r writing skills are amazing...luv u dr 

maankigeet4ever

Ladyeirin Groupbie
Ladyeirin
Ladyeirin

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Reya.
That was so absolutely beautiful... I cried reading the story, it was out of this world. Really!! Such romantic stories will make MaNan forever imprinted on my heart. Its incomplete if I dnt say 'Thank you' for this beauty. Embarrassed

maankigeet4ever

kriti094 Goldie
kriti094
kriti094

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Plz post the second part soon

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle10

Twinkie's Res! <3
Unres...

And so Twinkie is finally here! This...I can't believe this is what you were fearing to put in front of the whole forum?? This my love was something so extraordinary that I don't have the apt words to describe its beauty! Like...*sighhh* it just reminded me of why and how I fell in love with your writing the first time around. It's when I felt that attachment to your sadist soul and fell in love with your sadist pieces...and this piece was no different trust me...in fact the rush of excitement that filled my heart when I read there was a part 2 to this piece was just out of the world! Now you know what I'll be bugging you about for the next countless days till you post the next bit up :P

So coming back to this piece...I honestly fell in love with your writing all over again! No one can write such heart-breakingly beautiful pieces like you do my Sunny. From every flinch, to every tear, from every moment of surprise that Nandini felt and every second of helplessness...I could visualise it all in front of my eyes. 
There's a reason this story is going to remain special to my heart you know...because at bits and pieces, this story's Nandini reminded me of my own FF's nandini. It's so different though when I write because I solely write with the purpose of writing and emoting. Today...when I actually read of Nandini's shattered soul, her desperate need of just some normality in life, that aching pain when she considers her to be no more than a burden on Manik...when I actually read it all today, this pang of pain rose in my heart and I could totally relate to when you or others tell me how heart-breaking it is to read a character...especially someone so fearless and strong as Nandini feeling so defeated. 

Gahhh...my poor heart literally sank when her hatred for herself, when her disappointment with her self took a toll on her not once but countless times. She pushed him away unwillingly because she just couldn't feel herself to be worthy enough for him. And then there's my Manik...fulfilling his life long promise of never giving up on her. Never giving up on their love because her love is the only reason he has to keep on going. Her presence is the core reason for him to smile everyday. 

The other day you and I were discussing how a MaNan scene made us cry but then smile a sad smile...that was me again today. When my Manik wakes up the next morning from the argument, realising her need to be found again. And as much as he's been trying to assure her that she hasn't lost herself anywhere...he wants to approach life a little differently now and tread on this journey of helping her re-discover herself, her self-esteem, her self-satisfaction! Just such a beautiful concept Reya...like...oh lord I can't even describe how beautiful that whole bit was. My BEAUTIFUL BIT: when he's on top of her and his cheeks are wet from tears this time and he guides her fingers up to make her realise that when her lips spread to form a smile...his muscles involuntarily pull themselves in a smile too! I shed a tear at that scene I'll confess...because that's what his life is all about. Manik's whole life revolves around that one smile of  Nandini's!

I just can't begin to thank you for spoiling us every single time with your faultless words. Like reading your work provides such a soothing affect to my heart that I can't even begin to appreciate how blessed I feel to have come across such a fine talent of yours. And no...I'm just not saying this because I love you or you and I have become such beautiful friends over time...I literally mean every single word I say. The length of my messages can in a way and can't also express how much I cherish your pieces. Because they are not long enough to praise such heart-warming talent but in a way I always get carried away and end up writing you a love letter so hopefully that should make you realise just how brilliant of an imagination you possess. And to be able to pen that imagination so realistically is an art that continues to inspire me day after day! 

I love you for writing this and will love you even more when you post up the next bit soon! Hahah 

So like yeh...please post ASAP! Like...this weekend...like yeh! LOL

Love you loads girl
Twinkie <3

Okies..so i am finally here. Starting my replying process, starting with the best. 
Thank you..thank you..thank you, just thank you..cause i seriously don't know what else i can say for all this praise you are bestowing on. This piece, you already know how i feel about this piece, i love it but yet somehow it's not what i needed it to be. But your response and all the other readers have encouraged me to finish. Because the central idea just hit me in the heart..and the sadist in me just wanted to put my own Manan twist...life has been unfair to Nandini and Manik, when it unexpectedly takes away the light of her eyes..and along with that, her own positivity, the light within faded too..but love run the deepest when a couple shares each other's pain and sorrow. and how he does give up on her even when she does..sighs. A girl can really fall in love with a man like that.

I really have a thing for your Manik and Nandini. Your Nandini suffers in her own way, because she has lost a significant part of herself, her mobility and her self-esteem.And you are right, it's different for us as a writer or a reader. because as a writer, you want to emote the right emotions..but a reader when you feel those emotions..and you feel the pain, it's just different. That's why your FF always hits home with me, cause it always freakin hits the heart cause you emote so well.

How do you do it ? Just how do you do you do it? How you talk about my own personal scene as one of yours too ? That scene after their argument, that particularly bit, despite my opinion on this piece, that scene i loved the way it came out..and the fact that you liked that scene and saw what Manik was thinking and how he was gonna fulfill her need to be found, her need to be independent even thou i wrote from nandini's POV, it makes happy. Cause you get me..you get me cause you know where a lot of my writings stems from..

I honestly love your essay length comment cause your opinion and thoughts matter to me so much ! I can't thank you enough for being there, always. 

Love you babe
- Reya aka Your Sunny <3

twinkle10

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navi04vet

Its beautiful... I don't know what to say!!! U made me cry... 
honestly you have said enough..your tears are a compliment on their own. thank you so much Embarrassed
- Reya <3

Originally posted by kaumudisss

oh thats so good 
manik respects her so muchSmileSmileSmile
update soon and PM me please
yes, respect is truly important in every relationship. Thank you so much for reading and liking it. Shall send you a PM when i update 
- Reya <3

Originally posted by urvisaini

Beautiful emotional update
Continue soon 
Thank you so much Embarrassed

- Reya <3
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonstonespirit

Beautifully written!!! Loved the concept. Your words are so soulful and truly touching. The precision with which you have written the scenes is commendable. Being a angst lover, I loved reading it
Her struggle, her irritation at not being able to do normal day to day stuff was brilliantly put. Loved how she perceived his touch before and after their discussion. Also loved how he understood her need for normalcy. 
Waiting for next part!! 
Oh me god..thank you so much for your kind praise Embarrassed Being an angst lover myself, i love writing such pieces, where even in pain and suffering, true love shines through, and i am so glad that i was able to do that. And his touch, their touch is always been a way of communication through the show..and when one loses their sight, they began to rely on other senses, so the sense of touch was even more important. 
So glad you liked the first part..next part soonish :)

- Reya <3

moonstonespirit

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

Another beautiful piece Reya...
It had a sad start for MaNan but it was really soulful. Love how Manik is helping Nandini feel her independence again... 

Looking fwd for the next part soon
Thank you so much hun. So glad you enjoyed the piece. Gotta love it when a girl has a man like Manik Maltorta Embarrassed
- Reya <3

Originally posted by Doc_manan

Its the best story I've ever read...
Awsum ...
Thank you kindly Embarrassed that means so much to me.

- Reya <3

Originally posted by manya_189

Oh this is so Good but i just hope in the end Manik doesn't lose his sight in order to bring Nandini's back or smthg like that..
I assure you nothing like this will happen in this story, no dramatics of such. Thank you so much Embarrassed

- Reya <3

Go to top