Manan OS: Her Shadow part 2/2 updated pg.6 ( may 18th) - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by urvisaini

I'm still in tears
It's so pure and so intense!

I just loved it

Why do you write so beautifully that I end up silently crying?

P.S. next time pls write something funny not so intense and serious 
Thank you so much for your kind praise and more than that, your tears are a compliment on their own. 
Honestly, pieces high on the emotional content..and the sad pieces is more of my style but i shall keep that in mind...humour is just not my plus point..lol

Thank you once again 😳

- reya <3
Omg I dnt have words to define this update it's beyond the words it's so pure unconditional n pure love I don't have wrds to explain that how much I loved it awesome fabulous super like yar it's something that I loved to read it thousands tyms... 👏
I literally crying while reading this 😭 I dnt knw how to complete this bczz I m just crying it's so pure so emotional so loving . That's called smethng out of our thinking
⭐️ [COLOR=magenta]Awesome simply wow [/COLOR
] ❤️
I just wanted to thnks you for this update u simply chnge d meaning of love .
Hats off reya it's so so so so awesome thanks Is not worth it for this update..
A big hug to u darling ⭐️ . 👏 loved it..
Love you dear ' '
Its vry vry heart touching story...you penned it very beautifully...hats off yar 👏
Fabulous thought I just loved it please pm me when you update a new story next time :) Edited by Excel00703 - 8 years ago
I read the first part along time ago and didnt find the next part, i had saved the link on my mobile and i forgot
Okay anyway, this was beautiful magnificent and perfect 
I thought the first part was awesome but the second part was just wow
Manik, he was just so in character, i can see him doing this, there are so many stories which make him do something that he would never do and thats okay but its nice to read the show manik
this was so beautiful...i was literally crying while reading this..love is what makes life worth living n u expressed it so beautifully through ur words..
👍🏼ok i know m quite late...but but but...this was awsome wat i jst read...i read ur his light earlier and it was too gud i was crying read though m not that kind of a emotional person u made me cry and i thank u for that...so sorry for not commenting that time but i lost the link that day that is why couldnt do it...and today also i was jst carried with flow...i neva wanted this story to end up...thank u for this...other than the fab storylines the way u write is so gud...its jst mesmerizing...its jst wow...i was compelled to comment...though m a silent reader...once again thanku...keep writing pleasss...👏
I cried and smiled all along. It was weird

WOW!! Outstanding  os...I loved  it...sorry for late comment... I am not well...just returned to IF after 15 days...

Can I post ur this os on my IG I'd?