Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manya_189 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh this is so Good but i just hope in the end Manik doesn't lose his sight in order to bring Nandini's back or smthg like that..
baisakh45 thumbnail
This is so beautiful. I don't have words to describe how amazing it is. You made me so emotional. Oh god right now I am a mess. It's just beautiful. It's the only word I can use for this piece. I will be eagerly waiting for the next part. 
Samiyra04 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
As heartbreaking as this is, you did a wonderful job penning it down. Kudos girl!
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is so damn amazing
badly waiting for the second part
i am a big fan of ur writing skills
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Umm wow this is really beautiful. I love ur concepts they are heartbreakingly beautiful. I have read nandani promise before and i legit cried so much while i read that...and this too brought tears to my eyes. Their struggle is painful but i know they will find a way. 
You write well. I enjoy what you write.You should write more often. And please update this soon:)
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow it left me speechless
literally made me cry 
loved it
cont soon
aliyaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG.. it such a beautiful os..
i cant define how much i love it ...
they way u hve described nandiniz turmoil.. what shez going through,how she misses all those beautiful moments.. it just amazing...
n manik.. how can someone be soo loving n caring.. i mean he is doing evry possible thing to bring her back.. he wont leave her ever.. walk with her in every situation.. awwweee
im in love with this manan... both want the best for each othr.. n im sure its him whose behind hr..
btw i loved when she tried chcking his forehead he ws kissing her hand instead.. n the line he said about her disappearng image one..
all in all the best i hve read..
n this is truly my longest commnt till date..
plllzzz post the next part soon.. n ofcourse the short film too... :)
serenam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was really beautiful. The way you brought out Nandini's need for independence, to be herself; Manik's need to protect and care for her and the final collaborative enterprise - very much in character, therefore all the more beautiful.

Manik is watching her, isn't he?

Waiting for Part 2...

Love,
Serena
bans8597 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was just hell awesome.. I literally had tears... Keep going you are doing a great great great job
Chocomaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful and very touching 😊