I wont let u go, u ll runaway from me (SamArj)

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Embedded image permalink

isnt this picture magical??? just look at both of them..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That was magical yaar. And the last hug his hold in her titened more, like if he lossen she will go.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was such a poignant moment between them. I really love the short banters between them! Maybe I'm thinking too much but the Arjun in the flashback seemed so lonely and the dialogue coming right after made me think at some point in time perhaps Samaira abandoned him and so some of his anger is directed at her - wanting to alienate her in turn.
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha.366

That was magical yaar. And the last hug his hold in her titened more, like if he lossen she will go.

yea the whole scene was magical.. m badly gettng reminded of ArShi days
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

That was such a poignant moment between them. I really love the short banters between them! Maybe I'm thinking too much but the Arjun in the flashback seemed so lonely and the dialogue coming right after made me think at some point in time perhaps Samaira abandoned him and so some of his anger is directed at her - wanting to alienate her in turn.

no yaar i felt the same too.. he has anger in his heart too that why sam didnt recognise him or why she didnot believe him in the past. the way he looks at at her after FB and while dancing with bonnie radhika. it was like he was showing that just look how it hurts to see me with someone else..

and their short banters
the way arjun entered that scene and his bg tune playng behind 
A- gusse main tumhari nak tedi lagti hai
S- tum insaan tede ho kisine bola hai?
A- abhi tak koi nahi mila sidha karne ke liye
S- mil bhi jata to koi farak nahi padta
A- kise? use na mujhe?
S- hat chodo
A- nods his head tum bhag jaogi

*dies*
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Ri: yeah it felt like a payback of sorts because his anger was off the charts when he danced with Radhika instead of her meanwhile never taking his eyes off her and remembering another moment of their childhood.

I absolutely love the dialogues of this show! They do so much to enhance their scenes than the trade-of-the-mill stale dialogues that seem to be blatant in every other show.
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

@Ri: yeah it felt like a payback of sorts because his anger was off the charts when he danced with Radhika instead of her meanwhile never taking his eyes off her and remembering another moment of their childhood.

I absolutely love the dialogues of this show! They do so much to enhance their scenes than the trade-of-the-mill stale dialogues that seem to be blatant in every other show.

lets wait fr more revealtn its gettng interesting day by day.. 
dialouges are just 👏
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ri me also felt that he is showing her like how it felt when you ignores me. And ignoring her and dancing with others and still staring her. Madam Sam ne bhi wahi kiya tha Kal ignoring him and staying with Neil while staring at him. It's like they are getting scores with each other. You hurt me I hurt you if you will make me jealous   I will make jealous you, if you ignore me I will ignore . Omg their starting baaki dhuniya jaaye baad main they will kept staring with each other
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Ri me also felt that he is showing her like how it felt when you ignores me. And ignoring her and dancing with others and still staring her. Madam Sam ne bhi wahi kiya tha Kal ignoring him and staying with Neil while staring at him. It's like they are getting scores with each other. You hurt me I hurt you if you will make me jealous   I will make jealous you, if you ignore me I will ignore . Omg their starting baaki dhuniya jaaye baad main they will kept staring with each other

their story of love hate has began.. last epi though sam was with neil side huggng and laughng she kept staring at arjun and showed her she doesnot need him and today arjun showed her by dancing with other girls

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Am hopelessly in love with them ❤️