Jamai Raja

India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

My complaints with the current track!!! (Page 2)

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoopassion

Originally posted by skinnypal

They do this from the starting of the series. Here the main storyline is SidNi reunion which they are dragging by bringing up smaller storylines.. I always felt that Roshni's dad would be a major one.. but they coincided both majors together!! I really hope it takes a fast pace next week now.. this week was a bit drag.. and they should show a SidNi scene or separate roshni n sid scene showing their thought process at the moment because it is confusing!!! I dont see a SidNi reunion even in this month. looks like it's gonna drag another month and they will make it 6 months like the truth revelation.

Ya, it looks like they have brought in all small story lines to stretch SidNi separationConfused Usually the smaller storylines used to somehow gets integrated but now this track looks like an extra fittingConfused Something is amiss somewhereConfused I don't know whether they are planning reunion for 1st anniversaryOuch

I do hope they dont drag reunion till 4th august. They can do remarriage that time.. but SidNi can accept each other way before and then they can show some light hearted moments till remarriage along with Simran redemption which looks like will happen before remarriage Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

may be they will focus on sidni again
once shiv comes back and all forgive him
may be once he is reunited with dd
then again roshni will try to woo back sid

By the time DuShi patch up happens, SidNi would have become FRIENDSConfused, I don't know whether there would be a need for Roshni wooing back Sid track thenConfused Anyways the continuity of that track is lost.. They could have completed it and then introduced ShivOuch
Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoopassion

Originally posted by .chandni.

may be they will focus on sidni again
once shiv comes back and all forgive him
may be once he is reunited with dd
then again roshni will try to woo back sid

By the time DuShi patch up happens, SidNi would have become FRIENDSConfused, I don't know whether there would be a need for Roshni wooing back Sid track thenConfused Anyways the continuity of that track is lost.. They could have completed it and then introduced ShivOuch

This track is complicated. We are not gonna get anything out of this track. They were friends when they first met and now what's this friendship? When they already love each other. I feel like banging my head in the wall. Just want SidNi reunion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

Go to top