My complaints with the current track!!!

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have some serious concerns about the way in which things have been shaped after the divorce track.. I'm not too pessimistic, b'coz usually things take a U turn when we least expect and something good comes out of every track.😊 So, I'm not losing hope, but as of now things look really messed up😕

One thing is Sid😕 There are numerous posts regarding the same and I agree with most. I was OK with the divorce b'coz I found giving back DD's property most important at that time even at the cost of divorce😕 But what is happening after that?😲 I expected Sid to stay away but now they introduced the Shiv track in b/w and complicated thing.. It would have been much better if they introduced Shiv when Sid is actually the jamai, now things look out of place😕

And what was the deal?. He should give divorce to Roshni and not tell it to anyone🥱 So, that means he can still do a court marriage with Roshni.. What is preventing Sid from doing that??😕 I don't understand what Sid want to do with SidNi relation🥱

And the truth about Sid divorcing for DD's property would never come out until Simran confess, which would take ages😡 Is it so difficult for the Patel's to atleast have a doubt, how they miraculously won a case, the same day when Roshni got divorce..😕 Is it so hard to even have a doubt about Sid's role in winning the case Neither would Sid say anything nor would anyone try to find out what led to the divorce😕 Couldn't someone have asked the lawyer how they won the case?.😕Everyone goes with the flow, doing whatever they feel right and no logical reasoning or thought process is involved Neither Raj or Nani is making any effort😕 I'm sure such a simple truth is going to drag for months🥱

Then there was a #Mission patao Sid by Beeji and Roshni, what happened to that??😲 I'm sure now SidNi will be busy with #Mission bring back Shiv, and there won't be any focus on Roshni winning back Sid or trying to find out truth.. Why was that track left in b/w and rushed to Shiv entry?😕 It became another track like #Mission impress Simran of Beeji and Roshni, without any end result🥱 It would have been much better if they made some logical conclusion to SidNi and then introduce Shiv😕

I don't have a problem in Sid interfering to get back Shiv to Patel house if there is a valid reason from Shiv's side B'coz if Sid know's the truth and doesn't do anything, Roshni and DD would travel a major guilt trip in future For instance, if Shiv goes away and dies somewhere without anyone to care for, and tommorow if a justifyable reason for him staying away comes in front of DD and Roshni, for their entire life, DD and Roshni would stay in guilt thinking they could have tried to find Shiv's POV atleast once😭. So, if Sid knows the truth, its very imp he prevent this situation, even if as a well wisher..😕 But it would have been much better if it was done after SidNi issue is sorted and Sid gets back as Jamai..

Now, they have mixed up all the tracks and I don't know how they are going to fix up things..😕
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly i can't understand w/o completing one track why they introducing a new track which doesn't suit the b4 one... This is what happnd in rv's track also w/o proving his crime they started sidni divorce track and now they didn't gave any chance to find out for WHAT and WHY he divorced her they brought shiv story into this...🥱 I donno whether shiv reunion with Patel's is must imp to sidni reunion or not... If so then i want w/o dragging his story they should reunite sidni aft shiv reunion with his family...😳  Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
may be they will focus on sidni again
once shiv comes back and all forgive him
may be once he is reunited with dd
then again roshni will try to woo back sid
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They do this from the starting of the series. Here the main storyline is SidNi reunion which they are dragging by bringing up smaller storylines.. I always felt that Roshni's dad would be a major one.. but they coincided both majors together!! I really hope it takes a fast pace next week now.. this week was a bit drag.. and they should show a SidNi scene or separate roshni n sid scene showing their thought process at the moment because it is confusing!!! I dont see a SidNi reunion even in this month. looks like it's gonna drag another month and they will make it 6 months like the truth revelation.
rosesidni thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachana10

Exactly i can't understand w/o completing one track why they introducing a new track which doesn't suit the b4 one... This is what happnd in rv's track also w/o proving his crime they started sidni divorce track and now they didn't gave any chance to find out for WHAT and WHY he divorced her they brought shiv story into this...🥱 I donno whether shiv reunion with Patel's is must imp to sidni reunion or not... If so then i want w/o dragging his story they should reunite sidni aft shiv reunion with his family...😳 

@bold  Even I'm not sure if Shiv is in anyway imp for SidNi reunion. If its so then this would make some sense or else, all this could have been done later😕 But SidNi can reunite with no 3rd person interference, it doesn't look like they have a problem , so let's wait to see what happens with DuShi story
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

They do this from the starting of the series. Here the main storyline is SidNi reunion which they are dragging by bringing up smaller storylines.. I always felt that Roshni's dad would be a major one.. but they coincided both majors together!! I really hope it takes a fast pace next week now.. this week was a bit drag.. and they should show a SidNi scene or separate roshni n sid scene showing their thought process at the moment because it is confusing!!! I dont see a SidNi reunion even in this month. looks like it's gonna drag another month and they will make it 6 months like the truth revelation.

They made this track a joke. They could have done it in a better way after SidNi reunion. But they chose not. I'm confused about SidNi relationship. Do they love each other or not? We need to know their feelings toward each other but this papa track is on the way. Seriously I want nothing else only SidNi reunion. This whole week was a drag and its dissipointing. The truth came out in 5 months and the reunion wil be after a year. This is what the cvs are planning. I'm gonna kill them. I really hope that they do read our posts regarding the current tracks and SidNi reunion.
I don't know why they are dragging the separation when they dragged it enough. Enough is enough. I'm pissed and fed up. Not even expecting their reunion any time soon and don't want to get disappointed.
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachana10

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Exactly i can't understand w/o completing one track why they introducing a new track which doesn't suit the b4 one...This is what happnd in rv's track also w/o proving his crime they started sidni divorce track and now they didn't gave any chance to find out for WHAT and WHY he divorced her they brought shiv story into this...🥱I donno whether shiv reunion with Patel's is must imp to sidni reunion or not...If so then i want w/o dragging his story they should reunite sidni aft shiv reunion with his family...😳</font>

Yup! They repeat same mistakes over an over. What in the world they don't understand that they need to give a proper ending to a track and not leave it hanging. I feel like cvs don't wanna focus on SidNi that's why they bought this track kabab me haddi. Sorry but I want SidNi reunion asap.
rosesidni thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Ya, it looks like they have brought in all small story lines to stretch SidNi separation😕 Usually the smaller storylines used to somehow gets integrated but now this track looks like an extra fitting😕 Something is amiss somewhere😕 I don't know whether they are planning reunion for 1st anniversary
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoopassion

Ya, it looks like they have brought in all small story lines to stretch SidNi separation😕 Usually the smaller storylines used to somehow gets integrated but now this track looks like an extra fitting😕 Something is amiss somewhere😕 I don't know whether they are planning reunion for 1st anniversary

I do hope they dont drag reunion till 4th august. They can do remarriage that time.. but SidNi can accept each other way before and then they can show some light hearted moments till remarriage along with Simran redemption which looks like will happen before remarriage 
rosesidni thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

may be they will focus on sidni again

once shiv comes back and all forgive him
may be once he is reunited with dd
then again roshni will try to woo back sid

By the time DuShi patch up happens, SidNi would have become FRIENDS😕, I don't know whether there would be a need for Roshni wooing back Sid track then😕 Anyways the continuity of that track is lost.. They could have completed it and then introduced Shiv