Reporters

Kaya OS - Aftermath of Kiss

sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kaya OS - Aftermath of Kiss

She watched the promo 151th time... Still her confusion was not cleared... infact it increased...

Did I really love it... she asked herself...

Is that a question to ask... you can see in the video itself... her heart answered...

But I slapped him... her mind replied...

That was because he said lo bangayi news' and somewhere you were hurt...

No... I slapped him because I felt insulted... how dare he kiss me without my permission... I hated it...

Oh really!!! Then why are your eyes closed when he kissed you... didn't you want him to continue his kiss... didn't you feel like responding to his kiss... Heart mocked...

No... Mind replied adamantly...

Lair... I know you can feel his lips lingering on your lips even now...

She closed her eyes in frustration not able to come to conclusion...

Argghhh!!! She threw the pen in her hand and held her head between her palms...

He entered his cabin to check if she has completed her task... He had asked her to check and note points in one of the murder case which was unresolved...

Miss Ka... He was about to call her but stood stunned when he saw the laptop screen... she had freezed the video at the point where he had kissed her on air...

Smirk formed on his lips as he took small steps towards her...

He was well aware of her situation... her confusion...

Even his condition was not different... he wanted to prove his point and hence had ended up kissing her... he had planned only give a peck on her lips but couldn't control himself from kissing her passionately... When he kissed her he felt the time had come to stand still... Those pouty pink lips were tempting... with great difficulty he composed himself to pull back and mutter those words... lo bangayi news'

He knew is she responded back he would end up kissing her passionately forgetting everyone around...
He had not felt like that to anyone after his wife left him... But this girl was different... she was trying to break the invisible wall he had built around his heart... and he loved it... he was supposed to be angry on her... for making him feel like new lover... but he couldn't... she was pure... like a morning bliss... like a water drop on rose... and he didn't want her to be hurt because of him... he had come far away in this field and was indifferent to what world talks about him... but he couldn't let her suffer... he promised himself...

Miss Kashyap... He called her...

She jumped from her seat hearing him and stumbled because of the carpet... she held him for support and his arms involuntarily held her waist pulling her close...

The moment he held her he forgot all promises he made few seconds before... He just wanted to hold her in his arms... feel those lips again... kiss her like there is no tomorrow... her perfume was creating chaos... he pulled her closer making her gasp... all she could see in his eyes is raw passion... she shuddered when he pulled her closed and his lips approaching her... she snaked her arms around his neck and one hand went to hold nape of his neck... her eyes closed automatically as his lips met hers...

He nibbled her lower lips making her open her mouth... he knew she is new to this... he wanted to be slow but her closeness made him lose control on himself... he kissed her deep tasting her mouth with his tongue... his hands were kneading her waist...

Her hand held his hair in fist pulling him closer... that was the last string... Kabir forgot everything as he lifted her and pushed her to the wall kissing her more deeply... he left her lips when she was out of breathe and attacked her neck kissing her pulse point... She let out a moan moving her head to the opposite direction giving him more access...

His hand travelled inside her top to feel her skin...

Tring...

Both came back to senses when his phone started ringing... he made her stand on floor and picked up his phone leaving her to compose herself from what happened in last few mins... her swollen lips flushed face could tell everything..

Apna huliya teek karke bahar jaana... he said kissing her cheeks and moved to his washroom...
๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by sowmyap03 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Me blushing!
It was sooo lovely!!!!
Their romance was hottt!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
It was really passionate and beautiful๐Ÿ‘
Now..u are making it habitual for me to wait for new stories...I'm loving it๐Ÿ˜†
Also thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by akyabiggestfan - 8 years ago
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it thank you for the pm
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Omg so mch passion! 
Though I doubt we'll evr get 2 see them like this...but till then we hv ur stories ๐Ÿ˜‰
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
So sweet
Thanks for pm 
sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Malika

Omg so mch passion!

Though I doubt we'll evr get 2 see them like this...but till then we hv ur stories๐Ÿ˜‰

ur request is up...
TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwwe... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
That was really hot and passionate...
Thanks for pm.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Superb so passionate.
Loved it.
Tfd pm.