Reporters
Reporters

Kaya OS - Aftermath of Kiss

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Kaya OS - Aftermath of Kiss

She watched the promo 151th time... Still her confusion was not cleared... infact it increased...

Did I really love it... she asked herself...

Is that a question to ask... you can see in the video itself... her heart answered...

But I slapped him... her mind replied...

That was because he said lo bangayi news' and somewhere you were hurt...

No... I slapped him because I felt insulted... how dare he kiss me without my permission... I hated it...

Oh really!!! Then why are your eyes closed when he kissed you... didn't you want him to continue his kiss... didn't you feel like responding to his kiss... Heart mocked...

No... Mind replied adamantly...

Lair... I know you can feel his lips lingering on your lips even now...

She closed her eyes in frustration not able to come to conclusion...

Argghhh!!! She threw the pen in her hand and held her head between her palms...

He entered his cabin to check if she has completed her task... He had asked her to check and note points in one of the murder case which was unresolved...

Miss Ka... He was about to call her but stood stunned when he saw the laptop screen... she had freezed the video at the point where he had kissed her on air...

Smirk formed on his lips as he took small steps towards her...

He was well aware of her situation... her confusion...

Even his condition was not different... he wanted to prove his point and hence had ended up kissing her... he had planned only give a peck on her lips but couldn't control himself from kissing her passionately... When he kissed her he felt the time had come to stand still... Those pouty pink lips were tempting... with great difficulty he composed himself to pull back and mutter those words... lo bangayi news'

He knew is she responded back he would end up kissing her passionately forgetting everyone around...
He had not felt like that to anyone after his wife left him... But this girl was different... she was trying to break the invisible wall he had built around his heart... and he loved it... he was supposed to be angry on her... for making him feel like new lover... but he couldn't... she was pure... like a morning bliss... like a water drop on rose... and he didn't want her to be hurt because of him... he had come far away in this field and was indifferent to what world talks about him... but he couldn't let her suffer... he promised himself...

Miss Kashyap... He called her...

She jumped from her seat hearing him and stumbled because of the carpet... she held him for support and his arms involuntarily held her waist pulling her close...

The moment he held her he forgot all promises he made few seconds before... He just wanted to hold her in his arms... feel those lips again... kiss her like there is no tomorrow... her perfume was creating chaos... he pulled her closer making her gasp... all she could see in his eyes is raw passion... she shuddered when he pulled her closed and his lips approaching her... she snaked her arms around his neck and one hand went to hold nape of his neck... her eyes closed automatically as his lips met hers...

He nibbled her lower lips making her open her mouth... he knew she is new to this... he wanted to be slow but her closeness made him lose control on himself... he kissed her deep tasting her mouth with his tongue... his hands were kneading her waist...

Her hand held his hair in fist pulling him closer... that was the last string... Kabir forgot everything as he lifted her and pushed her to the wall kissing her more deeply... he left her lips when she was out of breathe and attacked her neck kissing her pulse point... She let out a moan moving her head to the opposite direction giving him more access...

His hand travelled inside her top to feel her skin...

Tring...

Both came back to senses when his phone started ringing... he made her stand on floor and picked up his phone leaving her to compose herself from what happened in last few mins... her swollen lips flushed face could tell everything..

Apna huliya teek karke bahar jaana... he said kissing her cheeks and moved to his washroom...
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by sowmyap03 - 14 May 2015 at 9:12pm

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...farha451288Darkchocolateamit1944vishalooPaturiShanizz96vrushanpavithramaninaadiranee7taparamm_kaurraaliya9872niaislamBabaiyAAayushi15castlebonesSona29suniroyTehzeeb89loveasadneelzzzIbushraajayati.patel1Surbhivarun001a.patelredheartdvmcjnabilamubeenrenjinivarmapreeti73anky_1205super_boyIshita131iluvrainaartiabjeyaAatra..Neha07Paridhi7250fannismfym23ravzssnehac2sun116OmkaraDeewaniLuv-IKNMPsvg98TomZerryShweta300krazykajuLaadifan12MinnieTheMousemanishapatroSakshi2104vssdpcherrynicolemminammaaman93Manyata5daisydee425dhaakshuJahnavi_KRAScutemishtipooja_shineStarPoojaMishtyeternalashaKaShforever06rituka7adi_guptajazmeensridevi_narunsunita_gm.Harshita.Lavi_961ssss97MisnomerEternalStars.-Prinky-fictpd786Zannat.Rinu08Namrata91sampa79akyabiggestfanritikaagrawaleufara_naghmMaaneet099rajanigandha26snehaluvmaaneetShweta13ShellJAaarsowstuti123Lovenarbhi_symphonyABBY92rabzonedgeNithiya95Aazeen02LoveSonu2408sirimirishreya11mehrabhanu_rekhag_BlackPearl_

akyabiggestfan IF-Dazzler
akyabiggestfan
akyabiggestfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Me blushing!
It was sooo lovely!!!!
Their romance was hottt!!!!Embarrassed
It was really passionate and beautifulClap
Now..u are making it habitual for me to wait for new stories...I'm loving itLOL
Also thanks for the pmSmile

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 14 May 2015 at 9:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BabaiyAsowmyap03eufara_naghm

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Loved it thank you for the pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03akyabiggestfaneufara_naghm

_symphony IF-Sizzlerz
_symphony
_symphony

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Omg so mch passion! 
Though I doubt we'll evr get 2 see them like this...but till then we hv ur stories Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03

cherrynicolem Goldie
cherrynicolem
cherrynicolem

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
BlushingBlushing
So sweet
Thanks for pm 

sowmyap03

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Omg so mch passion!
Though I doubt we'll evr get 2 see them like this...but till then we hv ur storiesWink

ur request is up...
TurnThePage Goldie
TurnThePage
TurnThePage

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Awwwe... Embarrassed
That was really hot and passionate...
Thanks for pm.. Tongue

sowmyap03

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri