Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

You know guys I had a shock when people called him villain . I kept silent because every one has their view and we got to respect it . 

A person who watched any initial episode never say such a word . In between I got angry for the hate track and RaRi nonsense . I remember How badly Baa treated him , even to the extent not letting him eat proper food . That boy dedicated his life for them , no one will do that . I have never seen people  treated that bad.  
    When he became rich he just forgive them because of his love for Mota Babu and Ish.
    Even yesterday he touched Baa's feet , as a human being also he is a gem not only as a lover .
 That is the only good thing that Amba maid did , gave birth to a son called Ranveer an angel.
     I wanted to dedicate some thing yesterday badly , RV you are a hero and you always will be. 
Ishani will be your or not in CVs hand , but every circumstances you will be there for her .

๐Ÿ‘ u once again nailed it... I too was shocked when he was called villian for no authentic reason...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...i love this post..๐Ÿ‘
Totally agree with u...
tinytoes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yesterday i was in tears when ranveer touched baa's feet - that was a very touching moment...he holds no grudges at all..self sacrificing is our ranveerโค๏ธ 

Now it's baa's turn to do her thing and reunite Ishveer... and wait til she finds out about devarsh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and what he did with ranveer's money all that time!!!
Edited by tinytoes - 8 years ago
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awww brliant post dear๐Ÿ‘
totaly agree with u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
when he touched baa's feet i get surprised how much this guy get haterd pain from baa but he has still respect for her..
kiya ek vilian main ye bhi khobiyan hoti he๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a lovely post u've made!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Im so agree with you...he loves her unconditionally!!!
what ever has happened...but he still cnt forget her...she's his only love...which he just cnt forget!!

This is sooo wow, feels soo good to see him loving her like crazy, haaayee i just wish i could also get someone who can love me this much!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

RV k jaisa dream lover miljaye to bas life se aur kuch nahi chahiye mujheee!!!!!โค๏ธ