Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Kiss me , kill me , love me , leave me

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
  Today my friends I want to dedicate some thing for RV alias Ranveer .
    RV I cant stop admiring you , 
     You are acting as if you are bad ,I can feel it .
      You still love Ishani , you are trying protect her even now .
      The real reason you wanted to buy the share was that you wanted to make sure that your love will be safe in Shiker's hand. You wanted to make sure ish will be safe.
        How can any one love a lady like this๐Ÿ‘
        What ever you say your eyes gave away the real feeling you have for her.
         So now my Ranveer you too started acting , you both are going to kill each other in love one day 
I am worried .

Ishani could have done some thing really good in last birth , to be your love in this birth .
 How much she tries , you can't hate her . But you are hurt , still you are looking for reasons around to be her . I do feel,bad for you RV. But your complexed character amaze me . I'm in owe of you yesterday.
          You know guys this is what I felt yesterday while watching 
   I borrow lines from 'love's labour lost " by none other than Shakespeare 
      "When love speaks , the voice of all the gods 
        Make heaven drowsy with harmony"
    Yesterday when RV spoke I could feel it you are adorable man 
Edited by Rosh4rose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg awesome post.. Love u for making such an amazing post
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome..๐Ÿ‘  just loved ur post Rose... ๐Ÿค—
matsh thumbnail
Lovely post dear !!

Ranveer is too complex right now.. but his love for Ishani is undying.. !!
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Thank you all for liking the post , yesterday I had tears in my eyes when RV was talking to Shiker๐Ÿ˜ญ
 How on earth a man can love a lady like that .
  Love you RV for your honesty and love
  I pity him , I can feel his pain all of a sudden 
  He is bringing himself down for his Ishani 
  Such an amazing character .
   I am not even angry with the writer now

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
His love is his life! Despite Ishani shunning him away a thousand times, this guy just keeps coming back. He's so lost inside but everything he can possibly feel is for Ishani and Ishani only.

He lives and breathes her
matsh thumbnail
Cross posting something I had written on another thread..( it was a wasted thread, really !)

All humans are imperfect and imperfect love has all shades of human emotions - affection, trust, sacrifice and on other side anger, jealousy, revenge and even deception..

Love can destroy as much as heal, it can bring out the demons inside you and then make you a saint..
Ranveer is in that category now.. He will redeem himself with his undying love and all will be forgotten.. only love will prevail..

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Matsh Ranveer can never be a demon , he is an angel . He is gaurdian angel for his Ishani even now .
He is just acting as a bad man . He is gem and rare diamond indeed.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thqnk you so much for this post ๐Ÿค—

Well said , yesterday fell for Ranveer all over again ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
You know guys I had a shock when people called him villain . I kept silent because every one has their view and we got to respect it . 
   A person who watched any initial episode never say such a word . In between I got angry for the hate track and RaRi nonsense . I remember How badly Baa treated him , even to the extent not letting him eat proper food . That boy dedicated his life for them , no one will do that . I have never seen people  treated that bad.  
    When he became rich he just forgive them because of his love for Mota Babu and Ish.
    Even yesterday he touched Baa's feet , as a human being also he is a gem not only as a lover .
 That is the only good thing that Amba maid did , gave birth to a son called Ranveer an angel.
     I wanted to dedicate some thing yesterday badly , RV you are a hero and you always will be. 
Ishani will be your or not in CVs hand , but every circumstances you will be there for her .