Mu thoughts on episode 205

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
love the entire read drinking scenario we had today, especially when we can clearly see how similiar Shiv and Roshni are and i just loved how Sid pointed it out...

When was time for the goodbye scenes I felt kind of sad for him...I still feel.he has a valid reason for what he did and just watching him say goodbye to them was too sad...

SidNi turning search party and looking for Shiv was fun to watch especially when Sid asked the vendor if he saw any man resembling Roshni...that was too funny...

But when they found an injured Shiv I got worried...something is wrong with Shiv how can he keep  fainting like that...and though Sid was ruff on Roshni I felt it was needed for her to think of somewhere else to carry her father...

The Patel and Sid Scene was another treat to watch...it was really funny and I loved how they all told him to leave...

Small but excellent SidNj scene... the best way for Sid to make Roshni understand Shiv is to used their story as an example...

And the ending part Roshni know Shiv is faking his memory loss and the girl looks pissed, she will definitely explode on him now...

Fantastic episode and it deserves
Edited by stephie34 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As always fantastic take on the episode. Love your review! Small SidNi scene was a treat for us,
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha .. Shit just got real 🤣 ( Imagining him saying that 😳)
Awesome post.. !! 👏