ek sawaal :P - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
Your pm made my inbox. Pleaje don't stopwa.
i would like to read them daily dear..
we loved all ur stories.
you r not making us burdened with ur updates.
i always wait for ur pm.
You are only Arhi writer I still following regularly...I never miss any of your work...Do update regularly and PM too...I love them...I catch up everything at weekend...
Arey... Ab Mein kya bolu?

😳

You think updating so fast is a BURDEN??? Ayye haayee...

Its THE BEST THING EVAAA!!!!

I LOVE TO READ YOUR UPDATES EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY!!!

AND

I WOULD LOVE IF YOU UPDATE THEM EVEN SOONER!

That's one of the reasons why I like you so much... YOU ARE REGULAR!

I LOVE IT!

Update soon PLEEJ!

Love,
Saraa :*
I enjoy readng ur rgular upadates :))

hey Vani

me personally Im kinda hung jury ...I like ur pace just now
as I like fast updates because im not very patient when it comes to knowing whats gonna happen next especially when u leave us hanging (naughty devil)
but at same time don't want my buddy stressing out whilst trying to juggle stories with her real  life
so plz go at ur own pace n I promise to wait as patiently as humanly poss although I might hurry u once in a while when im dying to know whats gonna happen lol ...this is when u tell me to zip it n wait 😲😆
take care
thanks for pm n plz keep em comin
You know I told you about taking it on your pace and waiting for motivation. Erase it from your memory. 
I repeat.

Erase. It. From. Your. Memory. 

Just continue like really, really SOON! Cause I am dying to know what will happen in almost all of your works Vani. This is going to drive me crazy. I need closure, I repeat, I need closure! 

So buckle up, and just write.
Okay?

N.
RES
Vaise I would just love u more if u update everyday.
^ Did not mean to come across as rude. Just an impatient reader! You freaking leave at cliffhangers. It should be a sin. It should be declared as criminal and a punishable offense.

You are a brilliant writer. I repeat a simply, utterly, absolutely, completely brilliant but sadist writer ( because you leave at cliffhangers! )