Swaragini

plz be true !!!!!!

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
had ragini ever begged swara to plz leave laksh else she will die OR tried to blackmailed her that if she will not get laksh she will suicide or will end her sisterly bond  with her & dont accept the proposal of laksh in near by future if any toh plz tell me  in the which episode coz i dont remember any &
if ragini had ever called laksh in odd hours , being touchy around him , trying to seduce him or unnecesary trying to talk to him or trying to blackmail him or begging him to accept her luv  if any toh plz tell me  in the which episode coz i dont remember any. PLZ MENTION THE EPISODE.
fans in this forum continuously blame ragini's so called obsession( for me its one sided luv ) for laksh the reason for refusal of swara to laksh. as swara is dying to say YES to laksh. REALLY😑
fans says swara laksh fond is very unique acchha every serial had swarya & ragya kind of jodis there is nothing new in swarya . virat maanvi of ek hazaro mai meri behana hai had the same kind of chemistry or to same much better than swarya coz virat never played with someone's feeling for his selfish reasons& he did many unique things for maanvi during her illness time which was appreciated by the fans. if anything is new in swarya is SWARA'S CHARACTER it remain the same & as fans says the serial is unique to plz dont make swaara fall for lucky. as it is not necessary for swara to fall for lucky only if it is necessary to plz tell why ??????
ragini is not a ugly  or uneducated  girl as she is traditional not to modern  but that doesnot mean that she belong to 80s or 90s she is todays girl only.
ragini for being strong doesnot need someone ok.the stronger side of ragini comes out when needed the most as i found her very sensible girl. do u guys think ragini will get a dream that laksh luvs swara no na & signs of being in luv with swara thrown by laksh is unnoticed by swara also than how will ragini notice.
luv can happen twice in life & if ragya happens may be ragini proves herself more gud partner for laksh than swaara.
ragini always notice the saddnes in laksh without being told may be in future she can break the relation after seeing laksh sadness ( which will be respect ful ) but after continuously talking to laksh then also swaara not notice saddness in laksh.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
😊

dear deepika,

though i'm on the verge of quitting the show,i can't resist to post a reply to clear few things.

i never said[nor do i think any swarya fan said]that ragini is obsessed with lakshya.delusion and obsession are 2 different things dear.but she was too adamant.whenever swara wanted to say the truth,ragini just would avoid the situation,she didn't want to hear it,bas.[this is the epi where swara calls lakshya in the kitchen and makes him tell the truth to ragini]

there were ample situations in front of her eyes which any other normal tv lead character could have got some doubts on lakshyas feelings regarding swara[try to recollect,if not,colors posted a vm on swarya,just check it out.]

the main problem is still her adamancy.lakshya repeatedly said that he won't marry her,has no interest in doing so,still why did she want to give a second chance to HER LOVE?why asking for swara's help to win over lakshya?
kyon?there's nothing called moving on kya?sorry yaar,this is not called sensibility.this is sheer adamancy and sorry to say,a kind of delusion and obsession.to a normal person like swara,all this points to the fact that her sister can't do without lakshya.

who said ragini is ugly?dont blame others for nothing.ragini is a wonderful girl and deserves much better than lakshya.
swara still considers lakshya as her friend.dunno abt her feelings.

but whatever it is,mubarak to urself and all other ragya fans,cvs will definitely twist things the way u all want,dont worry,they cant do much brainstormingg,u see and will be going on the famous opposites attract track.i,for a fact,always knew that cvs always preffered raginis character over swara.so party ragya fans party!
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The opposites attract theory makes it easy to cvs
I still have some hope...@ratna don't worry πŸ˜†
soniadutta thumbnail
Ragini is very gud and sensitive girl and she need sumone who understand her feelings and love her unconditionally ...And I don't know what u think but I m seing her chemistry with sanskaar whom she feels more comfortable and yeah rite now he is not in senses to understand her but have faith that he is the only1 who give her all happiness in life and even she forcibly get married to laksh never get that affection and love which she really deserves 

Edited by soniadutta - 8 years ago
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What if swara does not love lakshya...swara has still now no feelings for lakshya ..so lakshaya and ragini are sailing same boat of one sided love...sorry they have messed up lakshaya character big time...it is all very unrealistic and selfish...and swara should find some nice guy for herself instead of being labelled as husband snatcher which is bound to happen as dadi will not let go of this opportunity if swara falls for lakshaya 
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever it may be...but i feel SanGini have more scope.
I really dont want Ragya.
Lakshya has no feelings for Ragini.

And i want to see SanGini's story to unfold.

Swara is shown as a straightforward girl, i hope she tells Ragini the truth- this will be something unique in the serial.
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i even want to ask the same u some ques
is ragini blind or deaf?
hadnt she never see all the things laksh did for swara,the way he looks her and always want to talk to her be around her,and mainly ignoring ragini.now dont tell me the crap that ragini is just a born baby who dont know anything who beleives what ever is said to her by granny,who cant even see whatz going around her or she dnt wanna accept the truth.
ragini knows san is in verge of killing himself and laksh begging literally dadi to send her but dadi refused and all of a sudden he announced she is still his fiance any grl who has some brain will understand hez doing this so that dadi wont have any reason to say no to send rag to his home.then y didnt rag hadnt understood this basic point.y she literally jumped and blvd it and was so happy bcz this is her nature.if what she is wishing for she can get it or have hope of getting it she wont even think abt it logically but blindly and in a instance blvs it bcz she wants that so badly so as soon as he gets favourable respnse or hope by which she could get what she is wishing for she wont think or doubt like normal human beings and sometimes i feel how can such character really exist in the world or she some difft person who is only one piece created who dont need any logic or never even thinks straightly whn somethings seems strange 
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

😊

dear deepika,

though i'm on the verge of quitting the show,i can't resist to post a reply to clear few things.

i never said[nor do i think any swarya fan said]that ragini is obsessed with lakshya.delusion and obsession are 2 different things dear.but she was too adamant.whenever swara wanted to say the truth,ragini just would avoid the situation,she didn't want to hear it,bas.[this is the epi where swara calls lakshya in the kitchen and makes him tell the truth to ragini]

there were ample situations in front of her eyes which any other normal tv lead character could have got some doubts on lakshyas feelings regarding swara[try to recollect,if not,colors posted a vm on swarya,just check it out.]

the main problem is still her adamancy.lakshya repeatedly said that he won't marry her,has no interest in doing so,still why did she want to give a second chance to HER LOVE?why asking for swara's help to win over lakshya?
kyon?there's nothing called moving on kya?sorry yaar,this is not called sensibility.this is sheer adamancy and sorry to say,a kind of delusion and obsession.to a normal person like swara,all this points to the fact that her sister can't do without lakshya.

who said ragini is ugly?dont blame others for nothing.ragini is a wonderful girl and deserves much better than lakshya.
swara still considers lakshya as her friend.dunno abt her feelings.

but whatever it is,mubarak to urself and all other ragya fans,cvs will definitely twist things the way u all want,dont worry,they cant do much brainstormingg,u see and will be going on the famous opposites attract track.i,for a fact,always knew that cvs always preffered raginis character over swara.so party ragya fans party!

What's wrong if she wanted to try to win over Lakshya. What's the big deal? It's unfair that when SwarYa is talked about, fans will say things like "Lucky will win over HIS Shona". Swara has zero feelings for Lakshya at this time. Yet she has already become HIS Shona. Why? Just because HE loves her? He loves her, so he's got every right to woo her. So then why can't a girl who likes a guy try to woo him? And I ship SwarYa and sometimes refer to Swara as "Lucky's Shona" too, so I'm not complaining about that. But the discrepancy between Lucky's "love" and Ragini's "love" annoys me and is kind of sad. Why is Ragini expected to just move on? Why do only guys have the right to be adamant about their love? It's like that all the time.. when the guy persists on winning over a girl, people go "omg he loves her so much, he will win her, it's so cute" But when a girl tries the same it's like "oh she's got no self-respect, she should move on"

Even if we claim Ragini's not really in true love... then she's got a crush on a guy who is single. Asking Swara to help win him is something pretty normal. It happens in real life, between sisters, between best friends in high school and college. It becomes unhealthy delusion and obsession if she kept persisting even being told a clear NO a second time. Or if she started doing creepy things like stalking or blank calls. Or if she knew he loves someone else or is committed, yet she still persisted on winning him. Or if she went to the extent of blackmailing or faking suicide attempts or something to get Lakshya to be hers.

On another note, I'm still pretty certain that the end-game is SwarYa and SanGini. I think they put in this RagYa engagement drama so that SwarYa's Milan is difficult with drama involved. So I'd say don't quit just yet Ratna (hope I can call you that). Stick around, at least on the forum. 😊