Qubool Hai

Is Aahil going to allow Shaad to continue living with Sanam in Bhopal? - Page 3

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SheAish

Shucks...I've been ranting and raving about this in the forum since last Thursday which so aptly applies here...but won't repeat here again...

And your post covers all that I have been saying much more nicely πŸ‘ than like me going somewhat overboard in other postsπŸ˜•...I hope no one takes offence or believe that my comments are meant to trash either Sahil or Ahil...OR KV...

But we have been doing this jumping the gun and extrapolating scenarios about all the characters through out Qubool hai depending on how cvs have done things in the past and how it looks like at the moment, so I don't understand why doing the same thing regarding Ahil right now is any different or being harsh to Ahil or even KV. 

If we can do the same for other characters we should not shy away from doing the same to our favorites as well...I always thought thats what differentiates Sahil and Ahil fans from the rest...

If I have offended any ones sensibilities I apologize considering that I don't even watch the show so I guess I could be projecting my own issues with the show too much here in the forum these past few days...😳

SA, I too have been ranting and raving on this since Thursday. (Well actually I started on Wednesday, then on Thursday edged to ranting on raving and made this topic after all the rants and raves I had just finished). 

I have read your posts, and you didn't go overboard at all.

The set up behind this very disturbing and no one acknowledges it. Adding to the narrative, we have Aahil added in.

No one's being harsh to KV. If people don't understand our posts, shrugs. 

Just like how I and most others have never bashed VT or written inappropriate things, but have only criticized the character and narrative--but somehow we are accused of bashing VT.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

KK,

My thoughts : πŸ˜Š

I am just writing down what I know of Shaad.

Good points:

Saved Sanam's life from the mob.
Was willing to let her go-  then took her under his wings because she was lost.
Tried to keep a distance- poor attempts, since he did not know how to control his feelings.
Saved Jannat from whatever situation she got into, because of him.
Saved Jannat and Ahil and the Airport from the Bomb blast.
Fights with goons for Jannat's medicines...because he cannot see Jannat suffer at all.

Bad points.
Wants to keep Jannat living the lie he created...takes advantage of various situations because he BELIEVES it is Jannat responding to his love...when Jannt is just being a dutiful wife who finds the Zing factor in their relationship missing.
Now is obsessed and does not want to lose her.

Now, in no way is he as bad as Chudail...because HE BELIEVES JANNAT IS RECIPROCATING. He is totally blind too...He doesn't see that he is responsible for Jannat's present state...neither does he think of the future when she will remember her lover. He foolishly believes that she will love him forever. 

I would call him a romantic fool...whose follies are costing a lot to a couple in love who truly deserve t be with each other..

Now of all these, Ahil sees many of the good points in Shaad...and he sees the bad ones too.

But his priority is Sanam...and her mental balance. He feels he should not alienate the only person Sanam can connect to, now...

He will wean her off Shaad...So right now he has to put up with the lie...until he knows his Sanam is back  and can tackle the mental stress well.

So I feel he is right in wanting to keep Jannat in her comfortable space. Quite commendable, actually that he is doing what he feels would upset her the least. He has no idea how Shaad would respond if he told him the truth...and doesn't want to take the risk...So he plays along.

Soup, come on. He was willing to let her go until he found out she saw his friend's murder by Shashi Kapoor. After that, when was it that he took her under his wings because she was lost? He started taking advantage of various situations even before he "realized" his love Jannat responding to that love.

Just because he believes he is right, makes him better than Sanam2? Obviously, that's what it comes down to: belief of reciprocation or not. I will agree that Sanam2 has done many more worse things, but if by what you say, a person believes they have justification for their deeds, it's better? Chudail too has justification for her deeds. She committed wrongs and sins, yes. But she was driven to it even more so by the very people she committed them against (along with some others who got caught in the crossfire). She may acknowledge that she's evil, but she too in her head has justification, no?

There is not even any acknowledgement of what Shaad has done. It makes no sense. I don't even want to repeat everything that was said--about his actions not acknowledged, made light, narrative bringing up situation while ignoring the very same situation, etc etc. it's all said and done.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
JShukla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

KK,

My thoughts : πŸ˜Š

I am just writing down what I know of Shaad.

Good points:

Saved Sanam's life from the mob.
this was his duty
Was willing to let her go-  then took her under his wings because she was lost.
did this to nab SK
Tried to keep a distance- poor attempts, since he did not know how to control his feelings.
yup not just poor attempts to keep a distance, but also started overstepping his boundaries. Now I cannot be sure if he is actually having physical relations with her or not. His morals in this case are really low. Do not forget, Sanam may not feel odd with the physical aspect, since she and Aahil have already been there done that... We don't know where he sleeps
Saved Jannat from whatever situation she got into, because of him.
a couple of times yes... but most of the times Sanam escaped herself, from fake immigration, then saving herself and HIS family. In fact real Misbah died due to his incompetence, his family died due to his incompetence. As a civilian and untrained laymen in the art of fighting, Sanam did a very good job of trying to save his family . In fact she had kept them all alive . Only when he took the reins, they died.
Saved Jannat and Ahil and the Airport from the Bomb blast.
Nope, he and Aahil saved the airport from bomb blast. He had no qualms requesting a civilian bystander to help him . Aahil is gallant so he helped.
Fights with goons for Jannat's medicines...because he cannot see Jannat suffer at all.
As a man of the law, he needs to fight against all kinds of injustice against the miscreants. If trained soldiers allow goons to loot them, what can we expect of the common man. But here again common ..err.. not so common man came to his rescue and hurt himself in the process.😳

Actually our royal couple have saved his not so royal behind many times already. the good isn't good enough...πŸ˜‰

Bad points.
Wants to keep Jannat living the lie he created...takes advantage of various situations because he BELIEVES it is Jannat responding to his love...when Jannt is just being a dutiful wife who finds the Zing factor in their relationship missing.
Now is obsessed and does not want to lose her.
yeah

Now, in no way is he as bad as Chudail...because HE BELIEVES JANNAT IS RECIPROCATING. He is totally blind too...He doesn't see that he is responsible for Jannat's present state...neither does he think of the future when she will remember her lover. He foolishly believes that she will love him forever. 

Again Chudail is very powerful. he isn't

I would call him a romantic fool...whose follies are costing a lot to a couple in love who truly deserve t be with each other..
not just that, Sanam has more to herself than just being someone's wife. Its time both men appreciate that.
Now of all these, Ahil sees many of the good points in Shaad...and he sees the bad ones too.

But his priority is Sanam...and her mental balance. He feels he should not alienate the only person Sanam can connect to, now...

He will wean her off Shaad...So right now he has to put up with the lie...until he knows his Sanam is back  and can tackle the mental stress well.

So I feel he is right in wanting to keep Jannat in her comfortable space. Quite commendable, actually that he is doing what he feels would upset her the least. He has no idea how Shaad would respond if he told him the truth...and doesn't want to take the risk...So he plays along.
this is not required at all. He has law on his side. He can threaten Shad with dire circumstances if required..

Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Soup, come on. He was willing to let her go until he found out she saw his friend's murder by Shashi Kapoor. After that, when was it that he took her under his wings because she was lost? He started taking advantage of various situations even before he "realized" his love Jannat responding to that love.

Just because he believes he is right, makes him better than Sanam2? Obviously, that's what it comes down to: belief of reciprocation or not. I will agree that Sanam2 has done many more worse things, but if by what you say, a person believes they have justification for their deeds, it's better? Chudail too has justification for her deeds. She committed wrongs and sins, yes. But she was driven to it even more so by the very people she committed them against (along with some others who got caught in the crossfire). She may acknowledge that she's evil, but she too in her head has justification, no?

There is not even any acknowledgement of what Shaad has done. It makes no sense. I don't even want to repeat everything that was said--about his actions not acknowledged, made light, narrative bringing up situation while ignoring the very same situation, etc etc. it's all said and done.

KK,
I don't remember exactly when he decided and why. I think she asked him to take her to safety since she was his wife...and he was confused...Not sure if she mentioned the murder scene then...I though that was after the hospitalisation...

The fact is, they kept bringing up SK to justify Shaad keeping Jannat in the dark-  They wanted to show that his intentions were noble and that of an Army man...and later on he slipped into that pool called infatuation.

Even now, I am not sure if he thinks Jannat is responding...I don't think he is even processing Jannat's feelings...He is being very pushy without knowing it...He is exactly what his dad was to his mother...the decision maker...and he misguidedly thinks he is making the right choices for a weak Jannat.

Chudail and Shaad...Every one can be justified actually. Any murderer can be justified..Even SK...But Shaad is better than the other two because he believes he is doing good 'for Jannat' He doesn't realise he is selfish. If Jannat showed clear signs of loving someone befitting her (Ahil will not be accepted by him because he has a wife already...and he will think Jannat is making a very wrong choice and will want to help her by removing her from there.) he would let her go...As in..If the guy she loves turned out to be a regular guy with no black shadows on him. Chudail is different because she forces herself when it has been made clear to her more than once that she is not welcome...and her crimes are worse too.

The narrative wrt Shaad has not glorified him in any way..neither has it made him out to be a villain. He is def more benign than even Saif. But he is not Rehaan...That is the grey shade they explore in a Mr. Nice Guy. That doesn't mean Mr. NiceGuy gets away with everything..I would be the happiest if they addressed this physical proximity he took advantage of...

But I sincerely feel that has to come from Sanam and not Ahil...Because that is Sanam's personal space and Ahil should respect her enough to let her decide what is to be done with someone who has taken advantage of her...we know not what the equation will be when the truth comes out to Sanam.

As of now, Ahil's first concern is Sanam. He is happy that she is safe and alive..and has returned.

It wouldn't really bother him if she were pregnant too by now.

All that matters is, she is back.

I hope U get what I am trying to say. His priority is Sanam...not Jannat. But he accepts Jannat because she is a part of Sanam too..It hurts him..but not to the extent that he'd do something that'd hurt Jannat.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

J,

Just responding to the last line...

He could threaten Shaad...and what if Shaad ran off with Jannat...or did something to himself that Jannat would faint and lose her mind and be in an asylum for the rest of her life. He has no idea how Shaad would respond if he told the truth.

I think what shook him the most was how she fainted at the smallest thing...and how she seemed to cling on to only one thing...It is much too early to wean her off that support...It'd be cruel.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aahil does have the law on his side he has to figure out how to use it in his style. This reminds me of a movie where a woman loses her memory and lives with a man as his wife, then her real husband comes back for her and she regains her memory
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Soup, my point is not that Aahil cannot accept his wife with another man. That has never been my point. I have been clear on it again and again. Of course he would accept her if she's pregnant and wouldn't question.

Anyway, I can't take the non-acknowledgment of what's going on with Shaad here. Jannat is being deceived and conned. It's not one where she has moved on and is with this man due to her own decisions and choices.

Anyway I'm done arguing and tired of this.

I'm off from this show.
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Aahil has reached Bhopal. And he seems to be behaving more like someone trying to win back his long lost lover, or getting his long lost lover to recognize and remember him

than someone concerned for Sanam and thinking about her situation.

He's part of some freak triangle.

I hate this 😑
i am hating ahil right now 😑He must take some action now
I really feel disappointed in him
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
between brilliant post kkπŸ˜›
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, this track is beyond all logicss, Ahil do something pls