Qubool Hai

Is Aahil going to allow Shaad to continue living with Sanam in Bhopal? - Page 2

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Ur rite.. poor Sanam :(

I hope that she gets to know the truth soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm gonna wait till monday and then decide๐Ÿ˜‰
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow KK , how did i miss it then, 
N thats exactlyy point, 

Sadly it has happened the way i had not wanted it to. 
Whatever u hv written here is exaxtly my feelings KK, 

I wish if this can reach the writers mind somehow , there has been a lots of discussions regarding this recently, n how writers have executed it is coming across as confusing as the Shaad's character is ๐Ÿ˜•

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly more than them sharing room together ( which is also sickening espicially in Aahil's presence) its about letting Sanam go with a stranger n living with him, who can be a person whp cant be trusted. 
Territorial behaviour is being Shown by Shaad here n not thankfully Aahil, n i wish Aahil shpws the concern for Sanam by not trusting Shaad ,somehow by monday , 
Some monologues.  Something

Any of the writing team reading thiz, pleaseee i know a scene or a monologue can be addee afterwards, please Show some reaction from Aahil's side nake the situation less sickening fr us viewers, pleaseee a himble request
Edited by micshy - 8 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There was post on SBS- Sanam & Ahil's suitcases  getting switched & Sanam is in a hotel with Shaad.
Hmm, sounds Aahil didn't do anything & it's act of God again?
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

There was post on SBS- Sanam & Ahil's suitcases  getting switched & Sanam is in a hotel with Shaad.

Hmm, sounds Aahil didn't do anything & it's act of God again?

hmmm and he won't welll let's see!  
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe aahil switches suitcases deliberately so that sanam would come to IM to get her suitcase back. FB of junoon moments hopefully.
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shucks...I've been ranting and raving about this in the forum since last Thursday which so aptly applies here...but won't repeat here again...
And your post covers all that I have been saying much more nicely ๐Ÿ‘ than like me going somewhat overboard in other posts๐Ÿ˜•...I hope no one takes offence or believe that my comments are meant to trash either Sahil or Ahil...OR KV...

But we have been doing this jumping the gun and extrapolating scenarios about all the characters through out Qubool hai depending on how cvs have done things in the past and how it looks like at the moment, so I don't understand why doing the same thing regarding Ahil right now is any different or being harsh to Ahil or even KV. 

If we can do the same for other characters we should not shy away from doing the same to our favorites as well...I always thought thats what differentiates Sahil and Ahil fans from the rest...

If I have offended any ones sensibilities I apologize considering that I don't even watch the show so I guess I could be projecting my own issues with the show too much here in the forum these past few days...๐Ÿ˜ณ

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KK,
My thoughts : ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am just writing down what I know of Shaad.

Good points:

Saved Sanam's life from the mob.
Was willing to let her go-  then took her under his wings because she was lost.
Tried to keep a distance- poor attempts, since he did not know how to control his feelings.
Saved Jannat from whatever situation she got into, because of him.
Saved Jannat and Ahil and the Airport from the Bomb blast.
Fights with goons for Jannat's medicines...because he cannot see Jannat suffer at all.

Bad points.
Wants to keep Jannat living the lie he created...takes advantage of various situations because he BELIEVES it is Jannat responding to his love...when Jannt is just being a dutiful wife who finds the Zing factor in their relationship missing.
Now is obsessed and does not want to lose her.

Now, in no way is he as bad as Chudail...because HE BELIEVES JANNAT IS RECIPROCATING. He is totally blind too...He doesn't see that he is responsible for Jannat's present state...neither does he think of the future when she will remember her lover. He foolishly believes that she will love him forever. 

I would call him a romantic fool...whose follies are costing a lot to a couple in love who truly deserve t be with each other..

Now of all these, Ahil sees many of the good points in Shaad...and he sees the bad ones too.

But his priority is Sanam...and her mental balance. He feels he should not alienate the only person Sanam can connect to, now...

He will wean her off Shaad...So right now he has to put up with the lie...until he knows his Sanam is back  and can tackle the mental stress well.

So I feel he is right in wanting to keep Jannat in her comfortable space. Quite commendable, actually that he is doing what he feels would upset her the least. He has no idea how Shaad would respond if he told him the truth...and doesn't want to take the risk...So he plays along.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: micshy

Honestly more than them sharing room together ( which is also sickening espicially in Aahil's presence) its about letting Sanam go with a stranger n living with him, who can be a person whp cant be trusted. 

Territorial behaviour is being Shown by Shaad here n not thankfully Aahil, n i wish Aahil shpws the concern for Sanam by not trusting Shaad ,somehow by monday , 
Some monologues.  Something

Any of the writing team reading thiz, pleaseee i know a scene or a monologue can be addee afterwards, please Show some reaction from Aahil's side nake the situation less sickening fr us viewers, pleaseee a himble request

Micshy, if you notice (and I am just saying this since you brought it up) I have not focused on them sharing a room together. In fact, I haven't even said that specifically.

My topic says Shaad living with Sanam, and my content talks about Sanam being with him under the false premise that she is his wife.

Honestly, the CVs can make it so that due to freak happenings (or rather 'miracle happenings') Shaad ends up being called away at times. Let's assume Aahil switched the luggage to get them to IM. Okay, but that still doesn't tell you he did it to separate them, but rather bring Sanam to IM in hopes of her memory coming back. It could take long to come back, what is his plan after for that time period? 

So here if we have coincidental happenings where Shaad is called away (maybe due to SK) each time when they are not in a group--that still doesn't absolve Aahil. All it means is that CVs are trying to ignore and work around the elephant in the room.

Unlike what some have said, this is NOT ABOUT ON CUTTING DOWN ON INTIMATE Shaad-Jannat, or just simply AVOIDING/NOT SHOWING US THE SITUATION. Damage is done. They can avoid showing us ShaJan touching, ShaJan together alone, whatever. But it still doesn't take away from the facts of the matter: Sanam is in essentially a knocked out state, living as a man's wife only because she believes the lie told to her in the knockout state.

That Aahil doesn't seem to care about this, think anything of Shaad, all of it is UTTERLY DISGRACEFUL and gives a nauseating feeling to this whole track--which they are handling in the wrong manner, which I've already explained many times in many other posts.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago