Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SEVENTEEN (Page 93)

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Good Morning...with Honey bunches of oats Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovedropsSrilathalollacanapoem

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jduke

Originally posted by canapoem

Originally posted by -NainaS-

This looks more like a B grade movie right.Ouch

Yes Kavi. I am scared of his reputation. 

Enough of damage with MAMR already even though he acted well.. when kamoshiya, alone movies came I felt happy that Barun didnt choose that path for instant popularity like gurmeet or karan. Now I am.. ConfusedConfusedConfused

I think Sushanth singh Rajput got the most lucky.

When I was watching PK, looking at Sushant, I was thinking why did'nt Barun get movies in big banners????Confused

Yes, Sushanth got perfect launching from the start. He is working for top class banners, different movies, top actors and actresses. 

Looks like Barun is stuck with upcoming movie makers and B grade movies. 
[/QUOTE]
Choosing first movie is very important. Braun did take the wrong step for his debut. Sushant did Kai po Che .. Which got very good fame .. First movie should have a reputed actors .. Or intriguing story .. Or the top production house.. Or at least the damn good doctor. DAYDREAMS is a short film right.. I am sure it must have a good message in it. Let's see.. Why judge it before the release. But the others movies he chose are also very low budget and low casting movies.. I don't know why is he so desperate. 

jdukeSrilathalollacanapoem

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Good morning with Poori and Aloo sabji...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdukeSrilathalolla

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedrops

Enjoy yummy and greasy food Wink

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Enough of damage with MAMR already even though he acted well.. when kamoshiya, alone movies came I felt happy that Barun didnt choose that path for instant popularity like gurmeet or karan. Now I am.. ConfusedConfusedConfused

When I was watching PK, looking at Sushant, I was thinking why did'nt Barun get movies in big banners????Confused

Yes, Sushanth got perfect launching from the start. He is working for top class banners, different movies, top actors and actresses. 

Choosing first movie is very important. Braun did take the wrong step for his debut. Sushant did Kai po Che .. Which got very good fame .. First movie should have a reputed actors .. Or intriguing story .. Or the top production house.. Or at least the damn good doctor. DAYDREAMS is a short film right.. I am sure it must have a good message in it. Let's see.. Why judge it before the release. But the others movies he chose are also very low budget and low casting movies.. I don't know why is he so desperate. 
[/QUOTE]
Well said...Barun should have got launched from big banners just like Ayushman or Sushant had. He has acting potential but I guess luck is not on his side till now. 

We watched "Dolly Ki Doli" last night. It is funny n good. 

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Enjoy yummy and greasy food Wink

Hehe.. The thing is I will make the food.. But I don't eat them. I hate Puri or sweets or any oil foods except mirchi bhajji.

jdukeSrilathalollacanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Well said...Barun should have got launched from big banners just like Ayushman or Sushant had. He has acting potential but I guess luck is not on his side till now. 

[/QUOTE]

If you consider looks, Barun looks better than Ayushman or even Ranvir singh, I guess choices makes a lot of difference.

Barun should have stuck with television for some more time and should have looked at choices carefully.

Even Siddharth of Balika Vadhu fame got his launch with Karan Johar.

jdukelovedropsSrilathalolla

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged

If you consider looks, Barun looks better than Ayushman or even Ranvir singh, I guess choices makes a lot of difference.

Barun should have stuck with television for some more time and should have looked at choices carefully.

Even Siddharth of Balika Vadhu fame got his launch with Karan Johar.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, Barun jumped too quickly for less lucrative deal also. 
He should have waited for better offer instead of jumping for first offer at his door step. 
I don't know how many succeeded after failing at initial launch. 

Go to top