Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SEVENTEEN (Page 79)

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Coming to Arnav repentance it is not about saying and spelling mere "sorry".
I strongly believe that in any relationship communication is very important. Verbal assurance along with actions is much stronger to me.Whether it is expressing love, disinterest, dislike etc. I expected Arnav to do many more things than just doing things Kushi likes, standing up for her, following rituals, making jilebis etc. 

I would have been happier if Arnav spoke about why he did and his reasons in heart to heart in open conversation with Kushu than hum samajste hai type of understanding. 

How many times we think and express that my husband talks less or he don't listen etc etc...

Ofcourse this is my opinion. 

Edited by jduke - 27 May 2015 at 1:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovedropsSrilathalollacanapoem

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jduke

I strongly believe that in any relationship communication is very important. Verbal assurance along with actions is much stronger to me.Whether it is expressing love, disinterest, dislike etc. I expected Arnav to do many more things than just doing things Kushi likes, standing up for her, following rituals, making jilebis etc. 

I would have been happier if Arnav spoke about why he did and his reasons in heart to heart in open conversation with Kushu than hum samajste hai type of understanding. 

How many times we think and express that my husband talks less or he don't listen etc etc...

Jay actually after remarriage all the tracks were crappie the show went down the road 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdukelovedropscanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Ladies, where is today's update??? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovedropsSrilathalolla

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Rain...Rain...It is pouring outside Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Srilathalolla

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Originally posted by jduke

Jay actually after remarriage all the tracks were crappie the show went down the road 

Yes, by then writers know about Baruns exit and just confused how to move forward and started writing some crap Ouch

Srilathalollacanapoem

Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canapoem

Ladies, where is today's update??? 

Kavitha sorry yaar will post in 15 min 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canapoem

Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Episode 4 :
           The scene again starts at the Darga where Khushi stops ASR to let him know what he did is not right and Khushi is not a girl who will take crap from others . She argues with his and 2 different worlds clash , Khushi who believes in GOD and ASR "Main apni Kismat Khud likh taa houn" . Then his ego got hurt when Khushi says nothing can be done with out Devi Mayya's permission , so to prove that she is wrong he asks his people to release the taps. 
             Then the scene shifts to ASR where again he is shown as the most powerful person who wants perfection in everything he does . Only his Di can order him. Then in Khushi's place she tries to pacify her mother and she will be successful in doing so. 
                 Again the director did an amazing job where he showed the difference in how Khushi and ASR will handle a situation , Khushi in her sweat way handles the situation with out hurting the other person but ASR he just tells the world again that he is the King and no one can come in his way. 

lovedropscanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Episode 4 :
           The scene again starts at the Darga where Khushi stops ASR to let him know what he did is not right and Khushi is not a girl who will take crap from others . She argues with his and 2 different worlds clash , Khushi who believes in GOD and ASR "Main apni Kismat Khud likh taa houn" . Then his ego got hurt when Khushi says nothing can be done with out Devi Mayya's permission , so to prove that she is wrong he asks his people to release the taps. 
             Then the scene shifts to ASR where again he is shown as the most powerful person who wants perfection in everything he does . Only his Di can order him. Then in Khushi's place she tries to pacify her mother and she will be successful in doing so. 
                 Again the director did an amazing job where he showed the difference in how Khushi and ASR will handle a situation , Khushi in her sweat way handles the situation with out hurting the other person but ASR he just tells the world again that he is the King and no one can come in his way. 

Thanks for the update. 

How much Arnav changes later on when he goes to the temple before the re marriage and sincerely prays with Khushi.

lovedropsSrilathalolla

Go to top