Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SEVENTEEN (Page 69)

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepsdspeed

Originally posted by canapoem

Originally posted by deepsdspeed

Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Hello Deeps 
I am going to watch Bahubali and I am excited for that Big smile

hello..Big smile
eppudu choostunnav

Me too want to see it.Cry

guess release date is in julyConfused

When ever it gets released I am gonna watch it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canapoem

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Episode 3 : 
Again the scene starts with Khushi making Jaliebies and Shashi trying to pacify her , buaji coming and taunting , in the scene there are 3 important things 
1. Shashi supporting Khushi 
2.dil ke rishthey  Khoon ke rishton sey zaada hote hain 

Shashi is so correct we all love our siblings and we share a great bond with them but we all do have a special friend with whom we share our darkest and inner most secrets that even our spouses does not know and these are called Dil key rishthey 

3, the Whole locality coming and supporting Shashi , this should be an eye opener to all the parents who demand dahej and who give it 

The scene Anjali and Arnav , if we see from the start Anjali is a catalyst between Arnav and Khushi , Arnav remembering his past , is the key scene. If you look anjali's marriage was broke because of Garima and today Payals marriage was broken because of Arnav Karma is a bitch and it has once again proven. Neither Garima nor Arnav were at fault 

Then the famous Darga scene ab main iskey bare mein kya bolun , Khushi got what she asked for , she wanted to meet Laad Governor once and her Devi Mayya sent him LOL

Arre Wah...Sri.. you gave an update instead of teaser... But I guessed it you know.. Becasue of the things happened in this update. I knew you will say more .. Wink.. HUman relations always inspire us.. make us emotional.. make us think.. make us selfish.. make us love. Loving our own blood is not a big thing.. Everyone will do it.. But loving and trusting non  blood relation is divine. Yes as you said.. The words.. dil ke rishthey  Khoon ke rishton sey zaada hote hain .. And we experience that kind of love atleast once in our lifetime. Friendship is one of that kind. 

When I was scared that what Khushi is doing in the kitchen at that time of night.. When I saw her filling the pan with oil and mixing the dough and started making jalebis.. I understood what an unique piece is Khushi.. Yes she is Sanki.. I got it. Bit to what extent I should see in the later updates. 

If the initial episodes showed the relation between Khushi and her adopted parents.. This episode showed the beautiful relation between Khuhsi and her adopted father. How much he trusted her.. how much he loved her. I loved Sashi a lot. I wonder why the people took that much time to realize what Khushi did is right.. instead of giving dahej what the grooms wanted.. its always right to wait for right groom who understands the girl and their family. If girl's parents re ready to give something which they can afford willingly... then no one will stop it. its their wish to takecare of their daughter. to give what they want to to make her daughter comfortable. But forcing the girl's parents in th eform of dowry is bad.. I don't know when it will change. Now a days people are not talking about dowry.. they are using their own terms but the practice of dowry didn't change. Grooms parent sthink that taking dowry is a prestige issue. If they don't take dowry they will think that the people around them will think that there is something wrong with the buy.. I heard the same words form my FIL mouth. Don;t know when this change.. Lakhs of dowry now became crores in the form of gifts.. 

Everything happen for good people is for a good reason.. Yes Becasue of Arnav .. Payal's wedding stopped. Who knows what the fate had stored for her. Its not Arnav's fault to deliberately stop Payal's wedding.. as Arnav remembered his past .. where Anjali;s wedding has been stopped becasue of something happened to a lady there.. whatever the reason.. whoever is responsible ... they are only the pawn used by the fate and destiny. 

Anjali.. what is she. Why she is so protective about her brother.. Why she is asking him to forget about past everytime she meet him. Why she is asting like she overcame their past. Why The arrogant ASR is so loving and caring with his sister. Is he had two faces for his persona... ASR .. he is a mystery for me. Ofcourse a handsome mystery. 

Khushi and their family easily overcame the things happened the before day. Yes.. becsue it is not their problem and fault. It is theproblem of the groom and his family who lost a relation with an amazing people.  Why these people will sit and mourn for not their fault. 

Khushi entered the masjid completely oblivious to the fact .. what was waiting for her inside. She prayed .. asked.. requested to see him once and to give one earful to that arrogant man.. And she got what she asked for.. He just gave his presence infront of her and left a a key to the beautiful memory. When Khushi is locking the wish lock... I felt like she is locking her heart there with him in the mind. 

Here we should think about.. A person who doesn't believe in god.. A person who is arrogant to listen to other' words. A person who knows just to command but not to oblige.. went to majid to fulfil her sister's wish. Right then I understood that his sister is the only one who could make do things things as per her wish. 

In this episode.. we came to know the beauty of the human relations. Trust between a father and daughter.. Understanding between two sisters.. Love and care between a sister and a brother. How beautiful these relations are. 

I am so eager to see what will Khushi say to Arnav and how Arnav will react in the next episode. Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srilathalollacanapoem

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I am eating chocolate watching Arnav exercise and pour water on himself...Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovedropsSrilathalollacanapoem

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinky.Raizada

I am eating chocolate watching Arnav exercise and pour water on himself...Blushing

Enjoy...

Pinky.RaizadaSrilathalollacanapoem

Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

lovedropsPinky.Raizadacanapoem

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

LOL, I can't imagine the reaction of girls watching that scene when it first came on TV, that most of them watching it with their mom or even dad and brothers and trying to keep their blush in check.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovedropsSrilathalolla

Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

LOL, I can't imagine the reaction of girls watching that scene when it first came on TV, that most of them watching it with their mom or even dad and brothers and trying to keep their blush in check.

LOL I know 

Pinky.Raizada

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Mint ji may or may not write anymore...I will miss her. 

Srilathalolla

Go to top