Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SEVENTEEN (Page 55)

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -NainaS-

Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Here is my second question is about Lavanya she is a well educated girls , she works in AR , she is in Love with ASR but by the end she ended with a broken heart. Do you all think that there was a closure for her character? Or did anyone of you wanted to see more of Lavanya ? 

La's heart broken state and i feel her last episodes are equally good as arshi one's. And her role was abruptly ended. It should have been extended with NK or some how related to Raizadas. Instead of mami torturing payal, they could have brough La back and added different track.

Yes I agree I always wanted Lav to be back her character needs justification , She was a cute girl 

Do u know La acted in a telugu movie in lead role

I wondered why Sanaya didn't get movie chances.

Yes Naina Dikkulu chudaku Rammayya . Actually Sanaya also got offers but she never wanted to act in movies , She said this in one of her IV's 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdukelovedropscanapoem

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
The fall.. The sensitive doll in the arms of the arrogant man.. The beautiful princess in the arms of a prince in disguise. Eyes shooting arrows.. eyes hiding the unknown disturbance.. eyes hiding the impromptu emotions. That's all I am looking at when their eyes met when Khushi is in his arms. The magic that spread at that time penetrated into my heart and made a stamp in my pensive of IPK memories. 
When the realization hit him, the beast in him made him just throw her down insensitively. The tears flown down her eyes showed how embarrassed she felt at that moment. But what was his feeling. Disgust .. or embarrassment, Anger... or just nothing. I would say he was insensitive at that time to feel anything about that incident.  How could anyone except that, that impromptu fall is actually well planned sweet accident by the almighty to bring the sweet couple together. 

I would say.. the second episode is one foundation for The ASR character. Wah.. as Sri said.. Battmeez is what elevated the ASR characterization. It showed how arrogant he is. How egoist he is.. how insensitive he is. How could anyone say that Toot jao shaadi.. girls like you.. if one gone ..will trap another. He is a beast indeed to say such words. And pulling her dori with battameezi... and saying.. battmazzi ne meine abhi tak nahi shuroo kiya...  how arrogant. And her reactions well explained her disgust for the man infront of her eyes. 

but that dialogue is one of my favorites.. hehe.. I know.. 

But the only thing that bothered me at that time was.. why I am loving that battameez... why I am loving that beast.. why I am loving his actions. Why i couldn't see the tears flowing from her eyes. Why I am falling for this arrogant man. I couldn't find answer for that till now.

Next my doubt is why she opend her hair to cover herself after he pulled the dori.. she can just turn around. and then I thought may be it was her first reaction.. or may be she doesnt want to face the man who misbehaved with her just few seconds back.. whatever the reason.. that action made me love Khushi. 

Both of their eyes.. expressed more feelings and emotions than their actions and the dialogues. 

Then the scenen transferred to the mohalle .. The typical people.. talking about the unpleasant things unpleasantly... why dont they understand and try to make things right. or atleast help the situation to make it better.. these people never change. I leterally didn't like buaji and garima in this episode.. When a mother in her can ask her dauhgter tum teek ho.. seeing her after long time.. why cannot she understand her daughter..how could she remind her that she is not her real daughter..  may be the situation made her talk like that. or may be she has to say those lines to tell the udience that she is not their real daughter. whatever the reason .. garima hurt Khushi so much.. it clearly evident in her eyes. Shashi.. again.. how he managed to bring the situation calm. He is wonderful. 

I really loved the relation between Khushi and Payal. They are awesome sisters. 

Khushi is upset oh man.. what is she doing in the kitchen by opening all those things.. I am worried.. what will happen.. what is he trying to do.. Will talk about is in the next update.. 

>>LOL.. I know I talked so much again.

Edited by lovedrops - 22 May 2015 at 12:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdukePinky.RaizadaSrilathalollacanapoem

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jduke

Hello Jay 

Hello Srilatha Smile...Ready for long weekend?

Eked school holidays started

Wow lucky we still have 2 weeks of school . Yup I need a break yaar 

break for two and half months Sri.. but remember you have to handle PB for two and half months.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srilathalollacanapoem

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Here is my second question is about Lavanya she is a well educated girls , she works in AR , she is in Love with ASR but by the end she ended with a broken heart. Do you all think that there was a closure for her character? Or did anyone of you wanted to see more of Lavanya ? 

La's heart broken state and i feel her last episodes are equally good as arshi one's. And her role was abruptly ended. It should have been extended with NK or some how related to Raizadas. Instead of mami torturing payal, they could have brough La back and added different track.

Yes Lavanya's character is abruptly ended.. they should have brought her back and give a closure for her character. But how could she be with Raizada's when she was in love with Arnav.. yes agreed that Arnav didn't love her.. but she loved him .. How could she be with anyone related to raizada's . NK would have been a better match for her. no doubt about it.. but its tough to sustain the relation without disturbances in Lavanya's heart. 

Srilathalollacanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Hey Friends I have started this IPK discussion because I have seen that now a days we come here just say hello hai and bye bye then I thought as we are linked with IPK lets start the discussion which we have never talked about . If you are getting bored please let me know I will stop it Big smile

Please don't stop this IPKKND discussion. I only saw the serial much after it was over. So now reading the update and the discussions and also gossip about behind the scenes, I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Thanks to L, P, Gulab, Naina and Deepu for making today's discussions interesting. 

lovedropsSrilathalolla

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedrops

Yes Lavanya's character is abruptly ended.. they should have brought her back and give a closure for her character. But how could she be with Raizada's when she was in love with Arnav.. yes agreed that Arnav didn't love her.. but she loved him .. How could she be with anyone related to raizada's . NK would have been a better match for her. no doubt about it.. but its tough to sustain the relation without disturbances in Lavanya's heart. 

Have anyone read " A new Khushi" by ssyahoo. She gave a nice closure to La's character in that story.

Infact she touched upon Khushi's real parents and brought in Karan, Khushi's real brother who was given away by her biological mom to her best friend for adoption and La falls for Karan and vice versa.

Infact the new Khushi is one of the best closures given to the serial.

lovedropsSrilathalolla

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canapoem

Have anyone read " A new Khushi" by ssyahoo. She gave a nice closure to La's character in that story.

Infact she touched upon Khushi's real parents and brought in Karan, Khushi's real brother who was given away by her biological mom to her best friend for adoption and La falls for Karan and vice versa.

I read that story.Tongue

Srilathalollacanapoem

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canapoem

Yes Kavitha I read the story 

lovedropscanapoem

Go to top