Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SEVENTEEN (Page 34)

MeenuCrazyPanda IF-Stunnerz
MeenuCrazyPanda
MeenuCrazyPanda

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedrops

Originally posted by Meenu_Luvs_ASR

Originally posted by Srilathalolla

K YHM is Ekta  maa kaadu bhandaar  hain . Man I hate SaaS bahu drama 

Oh man Ekta kapoor is a drama queen... and kitchen politics drama ... I too hate to watch. Angry.. We see no such politics in IPK.

K that is one of the reasons we feel fresh no matter how many times we watch it 

Exactly. Thats the reason..
Frankly.. when I started watching IPK after watching the diwali scene. I felt like it is also saas bahu story after seeing the opening scene with the wedding of Payal.  But after ASR landed I changed my opinion ang got hooked to the show. Frankly he was little stiff at the beginning, later he eased up. He did excellent in Dori scene. it is one of my fav scenes in entire show.
The moment I saw July 5th scene.. I knew that this is different.. And that time i did not know about geet! 

Still I dont know about Geet..LOL
better off LDK.. I had both these shows side by side and I was GUL OVERLOADED!DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Srilathalolla

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canapoem

Nice analysis going on.  After seeing all the kannada serials my parents are watching,  I feel IPK is like heaven. I think serials like IPK only happens rarely.  Maybe it was fluke or whatever it clicked 

Its because of the actors chosen for all the charecters too. If you see NK, Mami, Buaji, .. Especially Shyam... everyone just fitted in their charecters just like tailor made for them. Arnav and Khushi they are more than perfect. We cannot even imagine anyone else in those characters. Shyam is no less. He is perfect villain with right amount of emotions in his face. Just I didn't like Anjali that much in the show. Even Lavanya did a decent job. Aakash and payal... excellent support tot he lead pair. 

These telugu serials... oh man.. everyone do overaction.. Emotions will be much more than required.. Always crying... and in each and every serial only women are villains. kitchen politics.. over drama.. too much of torture.

Edited by lovedrops - 20 May 2015 at 2:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srilathalollacanapoem

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Meenu I watched Geet in 2013 lol my Co-sister told me about it and then I started watching it and I liked it too not as much as IPK , IPK I love it Embarrassed
Kavitha yes IPK happened once and I dont think it will happen again , as I said earlier I loved Kutumb its also a love -Hate story after that I have not seen any show after Kutumb it was IPK , it took almost 10 years for me to click with any other show I love Pratham ( Hiten) and Gauri they were amazing and later I came to know that they both got married in real life too hehehe  

canapoemMeenuCrazyPanda

Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by canapoem

Nice analysis going on.  After seeing all the kannada serials my parents are watching,  I feel IPK is like heaven. I think serials like IPK only happens rarely.  Maybe it was fluke or whatever it clicked 

Its because of the actors chosen for all the charecters too. If you see NK, Mami, Buaji, .. Especially Shyam... everyone just fitted in their charecters just like tailor made for them. Arnav and Khushi they are more than perfect. We cannot even imagine anyone else in those characters. Shyam is no less. He is perfect villain with right amount of emotions in his face. Just I didn't like Anjali that much in the show. Even Lavanya did a decent job. Aakash and payal... excellent support tot he lead pair. 

These telugu serials... oh man.. everyone do overaction.. Emotions will be much more than required.. Always crying... and in each and every serial only women are villains. kitchen politics.. over drama.. too much of torture.

Barun , Sanaya , Abhas and Karan were amazing they literally lived in their characters even Abha Param and Utkarsha amazing acting abilities its a perfect dish 

canapoem

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Meenu I watched Geet in 2013 lol my Co-sister told me about it and then I started watching it and I liked it too not as much as IPK , IPK I love it Embarrassed
Kavitha yes IPK happened once and I dont think it will happen again , as I said earlier I loved Kutumb its also a love -Hate story after that I have not seen any show after Kutumb it was IPK , it took almost 10 years for me to click with any other show I love Pratham ( Hiten) and Gauri they were amazing and later I came to know that they both got married in real life too hehehe  

I dont even know them,

Srilathalolla

Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Kavitha  dont even try the Saas bahu serials I am telling you they will leave you depressed LOL and man they run over 5 years Angry

lovedropscanapoem

Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

I dont even know them,

Here you go 

lovedrops

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Kavitha  dont even try the Saas bahu serials I am telling you they will leave you depressed LOL and man they run over 5 years Angry

That's for sure

Srilathalolla

Go to top