Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jduke

Evaru vacchina raakapoyina...we four pillars are there to support this group ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Soon you will be missing too for a while ðŸ˜•

Yup.. I will be missing.. appudu one pillar will be missing. .. 
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Yup.. I will be missing.. appudu one pillar will be missing. .. 

Hope we can carry the weight of four pillars on three shoulders till you return. 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jduke

Hope we can carry the weight of four pillars on three shoulders till you return. 

Nice one Jay , we will see. I think K you are going for 6 weeks right 
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Nice one Jay , we will see. I think K you are going for 6 weeks right 

No Sri.. 4 and half weeks
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

No Sri.. 4 and half weeks

Oh really its very short yaar 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Oh really its very short yaar 

I agree its very short P
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

I agree its very short P

I know..😭.. One week in Paris.. three and half weeks in India. ðŸ˜­.. Hubby couldn't stay long. But We have a tradition of postponing the trip atleast a day..LOL.. lets see what happens. My Dad's birthday is Jul16th and we are coming back on Jul14th.. I am sure he will postpone until my dad's birthday... 
lovedrops thumbnail
Did anyone made Tea with Pepper powder.. I made it today.. and it tastes awesomely bad.  How could I put pepper powder instead of elaichi.  ðŸ˜’
lovedrops thumbnail
I am watching Hospital hug scene today.. What a magical scene it is.. Khushi who was heart broken seeing her father on bed.. she broke down only when she saw Arnav. Her heart instantly wanted to seek solace from him and she involuntarily ran towards him and hugged him and spilled her tears and fears and worries infront of him. His hands moved up to return her hug to say that he is with her and everything will be alright. But he couldnt say a single word not he couldn't hold her. The magical moment it is.
He got angry for not saying anything to her at that moment. He got angry for getting affected for her every tear.. He got angry with him for not saying "Sab Theek hojega"... 

But while watching this scene.. I thouhgt..

What would have happened if Sashi recovered from in the hospital not atleast if Sashi got his voice . What would have happened. 

I also didn't understand why Buaji is hell bent on getting shyam married to Khushi. 

What would have happened if Anjali saw Sashi in the hospital. 

I really loved Sashi in IPK.. every word he said to support his daughters is really amazing. He once said..I have full faith on my daughters to Shyam with so much Pride that he raised them very good. 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Paddu Yes me too Love the scene. Coming to the questions you have asked , 
If Shashi regained his voice -- That can be one of the scenarios , Shyam is so cunning even if Shashi told the truth he will make Shashi as a villian in the eyes of his own family 

If Anjali saw Shashi in Hospital --- see Anjali sae Shashi in Payai's Shagun even then she did not recognize him so it is not a worth scene 

Coming to Buaji --- There are many facts why she was forcing the first is her brothers health she might have thought that if Khushi gets married he will be a bit happy and his one worry will be less , if you look Shyam has portrayed himself as a perfect marriage material 

I hope I made sense hehehe