Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SEVENTEEN - Page 68

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by canapoem

Ways of fate are strange indeed. She did not fall in love with the person who always supported her but fell in love with the guy who always humiliated her. 

Kavitha if you observe ASR humiliated Khushi but was always there for her , He was the reason for the broken wedding of her sister but later he helped Khushi with Akash and Payal , he was the reason for Khushi moving to Delhi and getting engaged to Shyam but later he married her , in a way he protected Khushi from Shyam , He was the beast and she is the princess 
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Kavitha if you observe ASR humiliated Khushi but was always there for her , He was the reason for the broken wedding of her sister but later he helped Khushi with Akash and Payal , he was the reason for Khushi moving to Delhi and getting engaged to Shyam but later he married her , in a way he protected Khushi from Shyam , He was the beast and she is the princess 

Yes and the more he humiliated her, the more he was hurting too. Even when Shashi was in the hospital, it was Arnav who helped her. 
Originally posted by lovedrops

He follows .." Treat others how you want to be treated" .. strictly.

Wow, thats great of him... ðŸ˜Š

But some mistakes need to be or attempted to be corrected even if other is not liking. Even though I enjoy to wake up late, in future if my kid want to sleep late am sure I will insist to wake them up for sure.. !! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Pinky.Raizada

Woke up with fever now :(

Mom told me that a new strain of cold virus is floating around. Be Careful

Hey Pinky, how r u now ? 

Cold virus around Virginia ??? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by -NainaS-

Hey Pinky, how r u now ? 

Cold virus around Virginia ??? ðŸ˜•

Could be, but it is just a common cold virus mostly infecting health care professionals. Since my mom is nurse, she gave it to me. 

There is this story I am following now. Its a sequel to a TS. The first part of TS is there and she has moved the other two to a blog. 
but this sequel you can anyway read and understand what was there in the TS. Its a continuation from the IPK track, but I found this story very interesting and she has written it very well. 

Below is the link incase you want to read it.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3906455

Kavi, is it sad or more emotional ??

Do u have the blog link for this story ?

Hey can u list out any good light hearted stories? Just the theme should not be pain or crying.
Edited by -NainaS- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Pinky.Raizada

Could be, but it is just a common cold virus mostly infecting health care professionals. Since my mom is nurse, she gave it to me. 

Ohh.. r u feeling better now ? U should take rest.

Yes, thats true. Shyam could easily pass off as the hero. Lets assume he was not Anjali's husband and was single and he genuinely loved Khushi, probably she would have ended marrying him. 

Hmmm... I never felt Shyam could be a hero. I watched IPK way after its been completed, but I have no clue about the plot. But after seeing ASR even with his arrogance, no one else felt like an hero. 
Happy Friday Ladies.. Good morning to all
Hello P and hello to other ladies too.