Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -NainaS-

Me exactly like u here.

U said... "My hubby never wakes me up"... wow, I wish I would say that one day. However tired or less he sleeps he will wake up by 6am sharp. He always tells to wake up early as it would be good for health. I just ignore anyway.. ðŸ˜‰

😉😆😆
Mine never wakes me up and whatever times he goes to bed he is super early riser. He will take care of brush, breakfast etc for kiddo ðŸ˜‰
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 5 : 
               It starts with the clippings of Khushi in Arnav's arms being telecast. It creates a big storm in Khushi's life. She will be teased by the road side romeos and then comes her Savior who's name is not know. He saves her dignity and protects her from idiots. He is tall handsome person. 
                  Then Arnav will be informed about the telecast and he feels happy that he gave a slapping reply to the girl who dared to misbehave with him.The scene again Shifts to Khushi where as a punishment she  will be sent to Delhi. But Khushi will not be in a position to accept that it was her fault so she tries to find out who is responsible for the leakage and goes to the office and there she finds out that ASR himself was responsible. 
                        Arnav and Anjali there is a cute scene between them where Anjali tries to tease Arnav with Khushi but Arnav was not in a mood to take it. 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Ok when we look at 5th episode I felt that the guy who saved Khushi is a perfect hero and ASR is arrogant , rude , bossy and egoistic person . Am I correct ? 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Episode 5 : 

It starts with the clippings of Khushi in Arnav's arms being telecast. It creates a big storm in Khushi's life. She will be teased by the road side romeos and then comes her Savior who's name is not know. He saves her dignity and protects her from idiots. He is tall handsome person. 
                  Then Arnav will be informed about the telecast and he feels happy that he gave a slapping reply to the girl who dared to misbehave with him.The scene again Shifts to Khushi where as a punishment she  will be sent to Delhi. But Khushi will not be in a position to accept that it was her fault so she tries to find out who is responsible for the leakage and goes to the office and there she finds out that ASR himself was responsible. 
                        Arnav and Anjali there is a cute scene between them where Anjali tries to tease Arnav with Khushi but Arnav was not in a mood to take it. 

Thanks for the update Latha. 
canapoem thumbnail

Ok when we look at 5th episode I felt that the guy who saved Khushi is a perfect hero and ASR is arrogant , rude , bossy and egoistic person . Am I correct ? 

Yes, thats true. Shyam could easily pass off as the hero. Lets assume he was not Anjali's husband and was single and he genuinely loved Khushi, probably she would have ended marrying him. 
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ofcourse... as we discussed before.. I always wonder why Khushi didn't fall for  Shyam while Arnav always humiliated her. 
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canapoem

Yes, thats true. Shyam could easily pass off as the hero. Lets assume he was not Anjali's husband and was single and he genuinely loved Khushi, probably she would have ended marrying him. 

may be not.. because .. Khushi loved Arnav even before she knew that Shyam is Anjali's husband. She was never willing to marry Shyam. She never thought of Shyam in that angle. not even once.
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Yes I agree but the only problem will be Khushi never imagined Shyam as her husband she got engaged only for the family 
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Ofcourse... as we discussed before.. I always wonder why Khushi didn't fall for  Shyam while Arnav always humiliated her. 

Khushi always imagined Shyam as a good friend sometimes we overlook certain things and that is what happened with Khushi 
canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

may be not.. because .. Khushi loved Arnav even before she knew that Shyam is Anjali's husband. She was never willing to marry Shyam. She never thought of Shyam in that angle. not even once.

Ways of fate are strange indeed. She did not fall in love with the person who always supported her but fell in love with the guy who always humiliated her.