Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: deepsdspeed

40's touch avtondi..heat wave la undi..if ur going to stay indoors then fine..i guess oka two days nunchi konchem better..mundu chodali baboi

In Vijayawada it is 47 anta yesterday. Dad told me.
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

For Me repentance does not mean just say sorry , it has a lot Arnav said sorry and he did what ever Khushi wanted he went to Temple bowed before GOD just for Khushi , he followed all the rituals which he never believed I think for me it was his way of saying sorry to Khushi. 

Right absolutely right.. Sri.. its his way of saying sorry. Every person has their own way to show their love and sorry. Some through words... some through actions.. some through silence.. some through tears.. some through love and trust.
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

In Vijayawada it is 47 anta yesterday. Dad told me.

maamulga ante maamulgane vijayawada tattukolem..ela untunnaro janaluπŸ˜•
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ippudu kuda lata mangeshkar rendu jadalu enduku vesukuntundi..???😲
jokes apart but shes is goddess saraswathi..i love her voice..listening to her songs right now..hmmm getng emotional
Edited by deepsdspeed - 8 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepsdspeed

ippudu kuda lata mangeshkar rendu jadalu enduku vesukuntundi..???😲

jokes apart but shes is goddess saraswathi..i love her voice..listening to her songs right now..hmmm getng emotional

It is to show that she has not changed She is the same Lata Mangeshkar 
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Right absolutely right.. Sri.. its his way of saying sorry. Every person has their own way to show their love and sorry. Some through words... some through actions.. some through silence.. some through tears.. some through love and trust.

Yes K I agree 
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -NainaS-

Hey Jay, how r u ?

I just drank Green Tea... πŸ˜›

Hello Naina πŸ€— how are you?
Good green tea ...I too like it.
Birthday preparations baaga chestunnava?
How is your mom?
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Coming to Arnav repentance it is not about saying and spelling mere "sorry".
I strongly believe that in any relationship communication is very important. Verbal assurance along with actions is much stronger to me.Whether it is expressing love, disinterest, dislike etc. I expected Arnav to do many more things than just doing things Kushi likes, standing up for her, following rituals, making jilebis etc. 

I would have been happier if Arnav spoke about why he did and his reasons in heart to heart in open conversation with Kushu than hum samajste hai type of understanding. 

How many times we think and express that my husband talks less or he don't listen etc etc...

Ofcourse this is my opinion. 

Edited by jduke - 8 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Originally posted by: jduke

Coming to Arnav repentance it is not about saying and spelling mere "sorry".

I strongly believe that in any relationship communication is very important. Verbal assurance along with actions is much stronger to me.Whether it is expressing love, disinterest, dislike etc. I expected Arnav to do many more things than just doing things Kushi likes, standing up for her, following rituals, making jilebis etc. 

I would have been happier if Arnav spoke about why he did and his reasons in heart to heart in open conversation with Kushu than hum samajste hai type of understanding. 

How many times we think and express that my husband talks less or he don't listen etc etc...

Ofcourse this is my opinion. 

Jay actually after remarriage all the tracks were crappie the show went down the road 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ladies, where is today's update???