Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Kavitha Arnav's repentance was shown the re-marriage was his repentance he is not a man of words he is a man of actions and that is what he did . When Dadi was against Khushi he always stood by her and gave her the respect she deserved 

I really wonder why Arnav didn't think about the previous incidents when Khushi told the truth about Shyam. When Arnav came to Khushi's home to drop her off first time when she was fainted.. He heard Payal saying Shyam's name. When Khushi found out that Shyam is Anjali's husband she came to Arnav first and tried to tell him but didn't .. Still Arnav understood that her fiance did hurt Khushi. And many times Arnav itself said that she was not happy with her engagement. Then why he didn't believe Khushi at the first time. They don't need any kidnap drama for Arnav to realize the truth about Shyam. Just what he needed is common sense. he could hire an investigator about what happened right after what he saw on the Terrance. Given his intelligence... He would have acted more intelligently than they showed in the show.
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
K there are a lot of things that happened during that time.  The great ASR was in Love and when he wanted to express it he saw something which not only shattered his but also his Di's world. He felt betrayed , he was more worried for his than himself his only aim was to protect his Di and that is the reason he was not able to see all those things which a common man can see. If it was just he who was involved he might have used his intelligence  
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello all😊
good morning ladies
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello all...I had good sleep after a long time πŸ˜Š
Drinking coffee now. 
jduke thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsdspeed

hello all😊

good morning ladies

Hello Deeps...How are you?

jduke thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovedrops

I really wonder why Arnav didn't think about the previous incidents when Khushi told the truth about Shyam. When Arnav came to Khushi's home to drop her off first time when she was fainted.. He heard Payal saying Shyam's name. When Khushi found out that Shyam is Anjali's husband she came to Arnav first and tried to tell him but didn't .. Still Arnav understood that her fiance did hurt Khushi. And many times Arnav itself said that she was not happy with her engagement. Then why he didn't believe Khushi at the first time. They don't need any kidnap drama for Arnav to realize the truth about Shyam. Just what he needed is common sense. he could hire an investigator about what happened right after what he saw on the Terrance. Given his intelligence... He would have acted more intelligently than they showed in the show.

Andaru baga think chesi and intelligent ga behave cheste there won't be anything to show in the serial. Story undulant MU, Love, Hate etc pettali πŸ˜‰
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Originally posted by: jduke

Hello Deeps...How are you?

heyyy jay, im fine dear..how abt u? 
jduke thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Kavitha Arnav's repentance was shown the re-marriage was his repentance he is not a man of words he is a man of actions and that is what he did . When Dadi was against Khushi he always stood by her and gave her the respect she deserved 

Even I felt that Arnav's repentance was not shown properly other than standing up for Kushi infant of others. He never really expressed how sorry he was with Kushi. They showed him trying to tell Kushi in one midnight rendezvous and Kushi said no need and I understand πŸ˜•...Thats it 
jduke thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsdspeed

heyyy jay, im fine dear..how abt u? 

I am good. 

Kids holidays inka one week nada...are you getting ready back to school?
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Originally posted by: jduke

Even I felt that Arnav's repentance was not shown properly other than standing up for Kushi infant of others. He never really expressed how sorry he was with Kushi. They showed him trying to tell Kushi in one midnight rendezvous and Kushi said no need and I understand πŸ˜•...Thats it 

agree with jay..but i guess its good that the story has ended with barun's exit..else the writers would have run out off ideas to make it interesting..and in dis process they would have butchered the story and characters..