Chat Clubs

Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SEVENTEEN - Page 57

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -NainaS-

Avunu.. Its raining here in between Summer.. ðŸ˜Š

And full ga nidra poledu last few nights.. Tomorrow is my hubby's bday, so planning few things secretly.. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Oh I can understand take care and enjoy his b'day 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilathalolla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: canapoem

Due to Barun's absence they changed the track etc. I wonder what was the exact story they had visualised first. 

Actually Shyam was supposed to kidnap Khushi and demand Arnav to give the property , during the investigation Arnav comes to know that Shyam has kidnapped Khushi and all the truth about Shyam . No idea about how Anjali will come to know but this was the supposed track 
Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday to your husband Naina.

Take care Naina, hope you feel better by tomorrow.

Yeah, took good rest today. Better now !!

Will convey ur wishes, Kavi.. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
Naina7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Oh I can understand take care and enjoy his b'day 

Thanks... ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

And, nice discussions about episodes and nice views... I will join u on that soon !!
Naina7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Actually Shyam was supposed to kidnap Khushi and demand Arnav to give the property , during the investigation Arnav comes to know that Shyam has kidnapped Khushi and all the truth about Shyam . No idea about how Anjali will come to know but this was the supposed track 

If not for Barun's absence and quitting, I guess story might be quite diff after the Kidnap.

Even there might not be a re-marriage as it was shown. And we would have been spared with Sheetal track.
Naina7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

OMG, I didn't know that about her. I admire her will power and strength. I wish she recovers fully.

Ohhh.. even I didn't know any of these. Hats off to her strength !!
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

If not for Barun's absence and quitting, I guess story might be quite diff after the Kidnap.

Even there might not be a re-marriage as it was shown. And we would have been spared with Sheetal track.

I agree Khushi getting kidnapped would have been more interesting to watch as it would have given time and space for Arnav to realise his mistakes and even repent for it.

Here Arnan is not shown repenting his actions at all.
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Thanks... ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

And, nice discussions about episodes and nice views... I will join u on that soon !!

Thanks Naina , we will be waiting for you ðŸ˜ƒ
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Absence I agree but quitting was not his option I feel bad for that . Yes that Sheetal track is a nonsense ðŸ˜¡
Srilathalolla thumbnail

I agree Khushi getting kidnapped would have been more interesting to watch as it would have given time and space for Arnav to realise his mistakes and even repent for it.

Here Arnan is not shown repenting his actions at all.

Kavitha Arnav's repentance was shown the re-marriage was his repentance he is not a man of words he is a man of actions and that is what he did . When Dadi was against Khushi he always stood by her and gave her the respect she deserved