Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Naina sometimes we face situations where we really dont know what to do I came to know about something where I dont know what to do I was confused I was mad I dont know so yes but I managed it with out crying because I cant cry ðŸ˜†

Hmm... I get it. 

But u cant cry? Wow... I wish I cant cry either. Is there a secret ???

Weekend while packing few items, I started crying.. and everyone are around me.
My hubby ordered me to not come to airport... ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Naina7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: canapoem

Hola Amigos!!!!

Como estas?

Did I say it right ?
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -NainaS-

Hmm... I get it. 

But u cant cry? Wow... I wish I cant cry either. Is there a secret ???

Weekend while packing few items, I started crying.. and everyone are around me.
My hubby ordered me to not come to airport... ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

I never cry while people going away from me nor I am going away from them. If we know that we will meet very soon why to cry. I only cry when I know that I am not going to see or meet them again. 
Naina7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovedrops

Good morning friends,,, no school and no office on Monday.. What an amazing feeling it is. Right now I am enjoying that feeling. Yesterday night we went to pizza studio for dinner. There we can create our own pizzas.. It's so yummy. I chose my pizza with all kinds of spicy things and it was awwwesssome. 

Hello Sri..are you Still busy with Sravani. When is her test. 

Hello Kavi.. How are you all doing Kavi. I wish you all recover soon. It's very hard if both kids get sick at a time. How is your headache and your mom's. What did doctor say. 

Hello J.. Looks like you are super busy with guests and little ones. I hope you are having fun with your busy. 

Hello Pinky.. What's up girl. Now a days you became very busy and not seeing here very often. 

Hello Meenu.. Congrats yaar. I am so proud of you. 

Hello Naina... How are you dear. How is your work going on. Are you done with the shopping. Hey J and Sri are right. Now you can work with H4 visa. my cousin just got here and started working with H 4. You should apply for work permit. 

Hello Speed.. How is everything going on. Just few more weeks left for you for schools to start and for us it's few more weeks for school to end. I heard it is very hot in India. My parents and in laws are complaining that A/C s are also not working for that heat. How are you all doing there. 

How are you all the comets and stars . 

Work and trainings are going on. Shopping still going on. 

Are u sure about H4 visa? Ur cousin just came? Is she/he married ? Is so, from when partner is staying in US with H1B? If partner has applied for Green card, the other will be eligible I guess. Can u find out more details for me please.
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Pinky, Sri

U both were so eager to cry 2 days back. By reading some stories etc.. did u manage crying.. !!??.. I found that interesting n funny too.. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†.. It was surprising to see that people feel like crying deliberately.. !!

Ya I found a story, It had a serious a prolouge and then It was all fun and breezy next...Hmpf. 
Naina7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovedrops

I never cry while people going away from me nor I am going away from them. If we know that we will meet very soon why to cry. I only cry when I know that I am not going to see or meet them again. 

Very soon? I wish that's true. 

Its very ambiguous right now. We are not sure when we'll meet. I mean it could be from 3 months to 1 year.. before I come there.
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Very soon? I wish that's true. 

Its very ambiguous right now. We are not sure when we'll meet. I mean it could be from 3 months to 1 year.. before I come there.

I only cry when is it is my mother leaving at the airport, When she used to leave for Oman for work. 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naina this is one of the traits of ASR I have I dont want to show my weaker side to anyone and that is one of the reasons I dont cry. When my elder daughter was in critical condition even on that day I was standing out but did not even had a single drop of tear in my eyes but when she was all fine and was discharged from the hospital tears started to flow from my eyes and my hubby was just smiling at me that is how I am ðŸ˜•
K Sravani has the exam on Tuesday it is her science 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
P and Latha, doctor said it's viral. But both are getting better.  I am fine.
Me, I cry very quickly.  I hate that nature about me but I can't change myself.  So many times I have cried while reading updates too.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

Ya I found a story, It had a serious a prolouge and then It was all fun and breezy next...Hmpf. 

I read one story by lyla I think, I think it was called behind the smile or tears, that story I cried while reading.

The other one was by lazyleaves forgot the name, I cried reading that too.