Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deepsdspeed

initially lavanya used to irritate me but later i found her to be so matured.specially when she understood the unspoken words of ASR.. yes definitely i would have loved to see her with someone who would have treasured her.. how about NK ðŸ˜†

Yes when Ipk was airing so many people wanted NK and Lav track ðŸ˜†
Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jduke

Hello Naina ðŸ˜Š. KT baaga jarugutunda ðŸ˜‰

Me OK. Mom leaving ðŸ˜­...have to get back to cooking  after so many months 

Yeah, KT is very good. 

Cooking after mom leaves is so bad feeling. I normally hate my cooking several days after she leaves. 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -NainaS-

La's heart broken state and i feel her last episodes are equally good as arshi one's. And her role was abruptly ended. It should have been extended with NK or some how related to Raizadas. Instead of mami torturing payal, they could have brough La back and added different track.

Yes I agree I always wanted Lav to be back her character needs justification , She was a cute girl 
Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Yes I agree I always wanted Lav to be back her character needs justification , She was a cute girl 

Do u know La acted in a telugu movie in lead role

I wondered why Sanaya didn't get movie chances.
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Srilatha ðŸ˜Š...Ready for long weekend?

Eked school holidays started
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Hey Friends I have started this IPK discussion because I have seen that now a days we come here just say hello hai and bye bye then I thought as we are linked with IPK lets start the discussion which we have never talked about . If you are getting bored please let me know I will stop it ðŸ˜ƒ
Srilathalolla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jduke

Hello Srilatha ðŸ˜Š...Ready for long weekend?

Eked school holidays started

Wow lucky we still have 2 weeks of school . Yup I need a break yaar 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -NainaS-

Do u know La acted in a telugu movie in lead role

I wondered why Sanaya didn't get movie chances.

Yes Naina Dikkulu chudaku Rammayya . Actually Sanaya also got offers but she never wanted to act in movies , She said this in one of her IV's 
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The fall.. The sensitive doll in the arms of the arrogant man.. The beautiful princess in the arms of a prince in disguise. Eyes shooting arrows.. eyes hiding the unknown disturbance.. eyes hiding the impromptu emotions. That's all I am looking at when their eyes met when Khushi is in his arms. The magic that spread at that time penetrated into my heart and made a stamp in my pensive of IPK memories. 
When the realization hit him, the beast in him made him just throw her down insensitively. The tears flown down her eyes showed how embarrassed she felt at that moment. But what was his feeling. Disgust .. or embarrassment, Anger... or just nothing. I would say he was insensitive at that time to feel anything about that incident.  How could anyone except that, that impromptu fall is actually well planned sweet accident by the almighty to bring the sweet couple together. 

I would say.. the second episode is one foundation for The ASR character. Wah.. as Sri said.. Battmeez is what elevated the ASR characterization. It showed how arrogant he is. How egoist he is.. how insensitive he is. How could anyone say that Toot jao shaadi.. girls like you.. if one gone ..will trap another. He is a beast indeed to say such words. And pulling her dori with battameezi... and saying.. battmazzi ne meine abhi tak nahi shuroo kiya...  how arrogant. And her reactions well explained her disgust for the man infront of her eyes. 

but that dialogue is one of my favorites.. hehe.. I know.. 

But the only thing that bothered me at that time was.. why I am loving that battameez... why I am loving that beast.. why I am loving his actions. Why i couldn't see the tears flowing from her eyes. Why I am falling for this arrogant man. I couldn't find answer for that till now.

Next my doubt is why she opend her hair to cover herself after he pulled the dori.. she can just turn around. and then I thought may be it was her first reaction.. or may be she doesnt want to face the man who misbehaved with her just few seconds back.. whatever the reason.. that action made me love Khushi. 

Both of their eyes.. expressed more feelings and emotions than their actions and the dialogues. 

Then the scenen transferred to the mohalle .. The typical people.. talking about the unpleasant things unpleasantly... why dont they understand and try to make things right. or atleast help the situation to make it better.. these people never change. I leterally didn't like buaji and garima in this episode.. When a mother in her can ask her dauhgter tum teek ho.. seeing her after long time.. why cannot she understand her daughter..how could she remind her that she is not her real daughter..  may be the situation made her talk like that. or may be she has to say those lines to tell the udience that she is not their real daughter. whatever the reason .. garima hurt Khushi so much.. it clearly evident in her eyes. Shashi.. again.. how he managed to bring the situation calm. He is wonderful. 

I really loved the relation between Khushi and Payal. They are awesome sisters. 

Khushi is upset oh man.. what is she doing in the kitchen by opening all those things.. I am worried.. what will happen.. what is he trying to do.. Will talk about is in the next update.. 

>>LOL.. I know I talked so much again.
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago