Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Kavitha for me if you say Payal initially she has a broken wedding but after that her life is far more better than Khushi , there is no need for Payal to work , no taunts from Buaji , She got her love easily yes MIL's taunt except that her life is a fairy tale . But if you look at Khushi how many sympathized with Khushi for her broken engagement . After the kidnap when Shyams truth was revealed Payal blamed Khushi 😡 

Every show has its own bloopers ðŸ˜†

And I think somewhere Khushi was always trying to please her mom and Buaji maybe because she wanted to earn their love. Whereas Payal need not do that. 

Even later stages it's Khushi who used to give money earned from her dabba business to her mom for expenses and then Arnav bought the house and allowed them to stay there free.

Payal hardly cared for her own father or Akash also did not have feelings for his inlaws.

jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: canapoem

And I think somewhere Khushi was always trying to please her mom and Buaji maybe because she wanted to earn their love. Whereas Payal need not do that. 

Even later stages it's Khushi who used to give money earned from her dabba business to her mom for expenses and then Arnav bought the house and allowed them to stay there free.

Payal hardly cared for her own father or Akash also did not have feelings for his inlaws.

True...TRPs didn't allow Akash & Payal to act as good SIL & Daughter ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
jduke thumbnail

Kavitha for me if you say Payal initially she has a broken wedding but after that her life is far more better than Khushi , there is no need for Payal to work , no taunts from Buaji , She got her love easily yes MIL's taunt except that her life is a fairy tale . But if you look at Khushi how many sympathized with Khushi for her broken engagement . After the kidnap when Shyams truth was revealed Payal blamed Khushi 😡 

Every show has its own bloopers ðŸ˜†

Yes, TRPs decides who and what issues will get focus. Logic and rest all will go down the drain. 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jduke

Yes, TRPs decides who and what issues will get focus. Logic and rest all will go down the drain. 

Jay I agree TRP's count 
jduke thumbnail

Jay I agree TRP's count 

TRPs solely decides the fate of serial and role of characters. Story writers can't help other than following Channels commands and demands ðŸ˜†

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jduke

TRPs solely decides the fate of serial and role of characters. Story writers can't help other than following Channels commands and demands ðŸ˜†

In that way the stories people write here are much much better than any sitcom. 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree Kavitha the channels just want the TRP's if a track gets most TRP's then the track will go on and on till the TRP's drop then comes the next twist ðŸ˜†
jduke thumbnail

Yes, some of the stories here are so good. But if they venture into TV show writing we all know what will happen to those stories ðŸ˜‰
jduke thumbnail

I agree Kavitha the channels just want the TRP's if a track gets most TRP's then the track will go on and on till the TRP's drop then comes the next twist ðŸ˜†

In a way we / viewers responsible for the way story moulds and unfolds ðŸ˜†
jduke thumbnail
Long weekend plans enti?
We are having 2 families visiting us and three graduation parties to attend ðŸ˜•. Completely booked weekend with lot of cooking and eating.