Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hai Abhi .
No Deep's only IPK there are no ff updates 
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I put babies to sleep πŸ˜Š n ME time starts. 
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deepsdspeed

mamidikada pulihora naa favπŸ˜ƒ

Mine too. We get magoes all the year here.. so I make it whenever I want to eat it.
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

I give up babes heheh you have once again proved that you are  a writer πŸ˜† Beautiful analysis . 

πŸ˜†.. I know I talked so muchπŸ˜›
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I totally agree with you Jay Buaji from the start was behind Khushi , she never said anything to Payal I agree that Payal is not a pathaka like Khushi but even then , Buaji could have asked Shyam to wait till Payal gets a suitable humsafar but instead she just want to get rid of Khushi as Payal once said. 
Yes Shashi is a real father I love him

Did the writers of the serial even notice these small things that they were showing?

The first time when they really showed the difference was when after the forced marriage, Khushi was slapped by Garima and Buaji said that if she was their own, she would never have done that. 

I think that was too mean to say.

Payal was shown worst than a doormat. On holi day, when Khushi and Payal bought colors for Rs.300, agreed Khushi was not liked either by her so called husband or parents or inlaws and she did not have any money. but what about Payal, she was a loved wife, could she not have asked Akash for three hundred rupees. 

Payal was always showed as bechari abhala naari and that sucked big time.
canapoem thumbnail

Kavitha I had a question for all of you , you see when we rewatch or re-read something we look at it in a different angle in the same way when I was watching IPK  I have so many questions , see I know its just a show and it does not have any logic but you know sometimes some situations make us to think in the same when when I saw a episode where Buaji forces Khushi to agree for the engagement with Shyam would she do the same with Payal , Will she force Payal also the same way ,  I can understand that she was worried about Shashi's health but forcing Khushi . I loved Shashi even though Khushi is not his biological daughter he always cared and loved her the same way he loved Payal 

Buaji was an eccentric character. Once I would feel she loves Khushi a lot and other times I would feel she is biased.
canapoem thumbnail

I give up babes heheh you have once again proved that you are  a writer πŸ˜† Beautiful analysis . 

Beautiful updates by both of them. 

πŸ‘
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: canapoem

Did the writers of the serial even notice these small things that they were showing?

The first time when they really showed the difference was when after the forced marriage, Khushi was slapped by Garima and Buaji said that if she was their own, she would never have done that. 

I think that was too mean to say.

Payal was shown worst than a doormat. On holi day, when Khushi and Payal bought colors for Rs.300, agreed Khushi was not liked either by her so called husband or parents or inlaws and she did not have any money. but what about Payal, she was a loved wife, could she not have asked Akash for three hundred rupees. 

Payal was always showed as bechari abhala naari and that sucked big time.

Exactly, they live in big palace and don't even know how to take care of minimum necessities of wife / DIL. Akash - Payal characters just hold no weightage. They both are there like back ground dancers in duet song. That is the reason Akash finally quitted the serials in October. Even Mamaji no role. 

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kavitha for me if you say Payal initially she has a broken wedding but after that her life is far more better than Khushi , there is no need for Payal to work , no taunts from Buaji , She got her love easily yes MIL's taunt except that her life is a fairy tale . But if you look at Khushi how many sympathized with Khushi for her broken engagement . After the kidnap when Shyams truth was revealed Payal blamed Khushi 😑 

Every show has its own bloopers πŸ˜†