Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SEVENTEEN - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by lovedrops

Iss Pyar ko kya naam doon... Iss feeling ko kya naam doon... Iss craziness ko kya naam doon. 

The opening ambiance with all the wedding preparations and the songs and the music and the dances of buaji although gave a feeling that it was also a normal serial like anything else... Worried expressions and the adventurous steps taken by the bride's sister although gave a feeling that it is also normal serial with same melo drama... When the parents of bride were worrying about the dowry and searching for the papers and buaji unnecessarily chiding Khushi for everything although gave it is also a normal story with family politics... The Entrance of the ASR... The epitome of handsomeness... An Enigma... The presence of royalty.. Eyes filled with pain... words filled with arrogance.. His whole persona changed the ambiance all at once. It brought a different feeling to the atmosphere. But frankly I didn't expect him to be that arrogant until he replied .. it's none of your business .. to one of the reporter. YES he is arrogance personified.. But his arrogance gave him a mark of The ASR... What we loved about him the most. 

The entrance Anjali and Arnav's reaction clearly showed how close they are.. and the beautiful bond between them. Sheesh Mahal.. we all understood the brother and sister has a painful past with it. But no rush to know what it is yet. My only focus was how the lower middle class girl will meet the King. 

There is comes.. Khushi entering on to the ramp my mistake. But frankly I got a doubt that.. how could they send her on to the ramp without changing her dress when the theme is red. In fashion world.. they won't take even few minutes to change the dresses. Ok let's leave it .. just assume it happened becasue it had to happen. May be they didn't change her dress to red .. becasue if ASR sees her in red .. at the first meet itself... then the magic of the first rabba ve won't happen. Understandable. But if they would have changed the theme to green and would have send khuhsi in green dress.. then people getting confused that she was the model and send her on to the stage would have been more realistic.

Their first meet is just perfect. She stumbling..reflecting her character and innocence in her eyes clearly reflecting.. the fear clearly visible on her face.. she looked like a doll. The fall... how could anyone forget that incident. Stepping on her own lehenga and falling right into his arms. Their eyes meeting. His anger filled orbs met her fear ones. The spark of their chemistry just flew into the air. I loved it. 

But I have another doubt too here.. Where was Anjali. She just came there right. How could she just appeared there and went away without being in the big event with her brother. I really wonder. She just made her presence and gone. How is it possible. I have no answer. But the magic is unbelievable. The lead pair rocks.. first thing came into my mind. Ofcourse I have seen the frist episode after seeing the diwali scene for more than dozen times..LOL. 

I really didn't expect then I will becoem this crazy about IPK.. I really didn't expect I will fall in love with ASR this crazily. 

Did I talk too much..😳

it happens dear..iss ipk ke deewangi mein sab chaltaπŸ˜ƒ.. nd more over we r here to talk and talk nd talk..

Iss Pyar ko kya naam doon... Iss feeling ko kya naam doon... Iss craziness ko kya naam doon. 

The opening ambiance with all the wedding preparations and the songs and the music and the dances of buaji although gave a feeling that it was also a normal serial like anything else... Worried expressions and the adventurous steps taken by the bride's sister although gave a feeling that it is also normal serial with same melo drama... When the parents of bride were worrying about the dowry and searching for the papers and buaji unnecessarily chiding Khushi for everything although gave it is also a normal story with family politics... The Entrance of the ASR... The epitome of handsomeness... An Enigma... The presence of royalty.. Eyes filled with pain... words filled with arrogance.. His whole persona changed the ambiance all at once. It brought a different feeling to the atmosphere. But frankly I didn't expect him to be that arrogant until he replied .. it's none of your business .. to one of the reporter. YES he is arrogance personified.. But his arrogance gave him a mark of The ASR... What we loved about him the most. 

The entrance Anjali and Arnav's reaction clearly showed how close they are.. and the beautiful bond between them. Sheesh Mahal.. we all understood the brother and sister has a painful past with it. But no rush to know what it is yet. My only focus was how the lower middle class girl will meet the King. 

There is comes.. Khushi entering on to the ramp my mistake. But frankly I got a doubt that.. how could they send her on to the ramp without changing her dress when the theme is red. In fashion world.. they won't take even few minutes to change the dresses. Ok let's leave it .. just assume it happened becasue it had to happen. May be they didn't change her dress to red .. becasue if ASR sees her in red .. at the first meet itself... then the magic of the first rabba ve won't happen. Understandable. But if they would have changed the theme to green and would have send khuhsi in green dress.. then people getting confused that she was the model and send her on to the stage would have been more realistic.

Their first meet is just perfect. She stumbling..reflecting her character and innocence in her eyes clearly reflecting.. the fear clearly visible on her face.. she looked like a doll. The fall... how could anyone forget that incident. Stepping on her own lehenga and falling right into his arms. Their eyes meeting. His anger filled orbs met her fear ones. The spark of their chemistry just flew into the air. I loved it. 

But I have another doubt too here.. Where was Anjali. She just came there right. How could she just appeared there and went away without being in the big event with her brother. I really wonder. She just made her presence and gone. How is it possible. I have no answer. But the magic is unbelievable. The lead pair rocks.. first thing came into my mind. Ofcourse I have seen the frist episode after seeing the diwali scene for more than dozen times..LOL. 

I really didn't expect then I will becoem this crazy about IPK.. I really didn't expect I will fall in love with ASR this crazily. 

Did I talk too much..😳

I give up babes heheh you have once again proved that you are  a writer πŸ˜† Beautiful analysis . 

I would think the same.. But I have a doubt.. did anywhere in the serial it was mentioned that Garima is sashi's second wife and Payal is Sashi's first wife's daughter. Or Payal is garima and Sashi's daughter. 

It the beginning buaji never game me a good impression about her opinion of Khushi. She always showed that difference.. but later realized the relation between buaji and khushi is compeltely hatke.

K yes once it is said that Payal is just Shashi's daughter and Garima is Shashi's second wife 
Originally posted by deepsdspeed

hello all😊

Hello Deeps 
Sri nd K.. i guess meeriddaru thesis present cheyachu..😊
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Hello Deeps 

hi..ipk kakunda inkem chestunnav..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by abhinavasen

Hello Everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

hi abhi

hi abhi

hii deeps!...em chestunav? had ur din
Originally posted by abhinavasen

hii deeps!...em chestunav? had ur din

yes..ayindi.potato koora,palakura pappu..nee menu enti?

yes..ayindi.potato koora,palakura pappu..nee menu enti?

wow nice... i love palak dal

mamidikaya pulihora , mudda pappu and perugu pachadi