Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lovedrops

Very old news baby

hmmm well i just came to know about this today..sariga update avatam ledu.. educate cheyandamma ðŸ˜‰
Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: deepsdspeed

hi naina, glad that ur mom is back and recovering..

im from hyderabd.😊

Oh. I stayed many years in Hyd.. in kphb.
where do u stay? 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -NainaS-

Hey Sri, how r u ???

I am fine Naina , How is the packing going on ? ðŸ˜Š
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -NainaS-

Thanks Kavi.

Yeah, a new phase... but I couldn't even figure out how I should feel about it. 

Long time... So, whats going on?

Just the usual Naina. Happy news is my parents are here. They came in April end and will stay till Sept end. so kind of busy chatting with my mom and just being around her. 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning Latha and Pandu.
Are we going to get an IPK update from you two today??

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: canapoem

Yup... After kicking my boys out.. And after Sri gets free. 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Originally posted by: canapoem

Kavitha I had a question for all of you , you see when we rewatch or re-read something we look at it in a different angle in the same way when I was watching IPK  I have so many questions , see I know its just a show and it does not have any logic but you know sometimes some situations make us to think in the same when when I saw a episode where Buaji forces Khushi to agree for the engagement with Shyam would she do the same with Payal , Will she force Payal also the same way ,  I can understand that she was worried about Shashi's health but forcing Khushi . I loved Shashi even though Khushi is not his biological daughter he always cared and loved her the same way he loved Payal 
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Kavitha I had a question for all of you , you see when we rewatch or re-read something we look at it in a different angle in the same way when I was watching IPK  I have so many questions , see I know its just a show and it does not have any logic but you know sometimes some situations make us to think in the same when when I saw a episode where Buaji forces Khushi to agree for the engagement with Shyam would she do the same with Payal , Will she force Payal also the same way ,  I can understand that she was worried about Shashi's health but forcing Khushi . I loved Shashi even though Khushi is not his biological daughter he always cared and loved her the same way he loved Payal 

I got so angry on buaji at that point. Why is she forcing Khushi. But I didn't think about your point. But I felt like.. How could she force Khushi to get married before Payal. And how could anyone think about marrying the second daughter when first daughter is at home.. But later after reading SBH.. I understood .. It happens because of the circumstances. But you are right .. Will she force Payal to marry is Payal is in place of Khushi. I would think yes. Given the circumstances. There Shyam showed interest on Khushi. He instantly agreed to marry her. He created all that urgency because he got worried that he might lose Khushi. But if I keep myself in buaji' solace.. I would never force to marry a man who is a stranger and without knowing anything about him. Keeping a stranger in home with trust is ok.. But marrying their daughter .. Definitely not. That's why I love Sashi. He didn't agree right away. He started investigation about Shyam. Any father will do it. Sashi from the beginning he didn't give a chance to think that he is not real father for Khushi. 

Sri.. We will come from episode one... Post your views on episode one. I will continue after dropping kiddo
Srilathalolla thumbnail
The first episode we all the know the highlight is ASR's  entry and no words to describe it . The second main point is the same Shashi and Garima has mortgaged the only livelihood they had did they think how they will get Khushi married because she is also 18 and with in couple of years they have to think about her too right. Anjali's entry was also good. And the ending ab main kya bolun Khushi ASR ki bahoon mein Haye  
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Hai Jay 

Hi Srilatha ðŸ¤—

IPKKND marathon start chesaru animata. Keep watching and posting comments.