Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SEVENTEEN - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Nice analysis going on.  After seeing all the kannada serials my parents are watching,  I feel IPK is like heaven. I think serials like IPK only happens rarely.  Maybe it was fluke or whatever it clicked 
Originally posted by canapoem

Nice analysis going on.  After seeing all the kannada serials my parents are watching,  I feel IPK is like heaven. I think serials like IPK only happens rarely.  Maybe it was fluke or whatever it clicked 
Do you watch that kannada serial.. one boy 7 mothers.. hunting for bride..🤢
Originally posted by lovedrops

Still I dont know about Geet..😆
better off LDK.. I had both these shows side by side and I was GUL OVERLOADED!🤢🤢
Originally posted by canapoem

Its because of the actors chosen for all the charecters too. If you see NK, Mami, Buaji, .. Especially Shyam... everyone just fitted in their charecters just like tailor made for them. Arnav and Khushi they are more than perfect. We cannot even imagine anyone else in those characters. Shyam is no less. He is perfect villain with right amount of emotions in his face. Just I didn't like Anjali that much in the show. Even Lavanya did a decent job. Aakash and payal... excellent support tot he lead pair. 

These telugu serials... oh man.. everyone do overaction.. Emotions will be much more than required.. Always crying... and in each and every serial only women are villains. kitchen politics.. over drama.. too much of torture.
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago
Meenu I watched Geet in 2013 lol my Co-sister told me about it and then I started watching it and I liked it too not as much as IPK , IPK I love it ðŸ˜³. 
Kavitha yes IPK happened once and I dont think it will happen again , as I said earlier I loved Kutumb its also a love -Hate story after that I have not seen any show after Kutumb it was IPK , it took almost 10 years for me to click with any other show I love Pratham ( Hiten) and Gauri they were amazing and later I came to know that they both got married in real life too hehehe  

Its because of the actors chosen for all the charecters too. If you see NK, Mami, Buaji, .. Especially Shyam... everyone just fitted in their charecters just like tailor made for them. Arnav and Khushi they are more than perfect. We cannot even imagine anyone else in those characters. Shyam is no less. He is perfect villain with right amount of emotions in his face. Just I didn't like Anjali that much in the show. Even Lavanya did a decent job. Aakash and payal... excellent support tot he lead pair. 

These telugu serials... oh man.. everyone do overaction.. Emotions will be much more than required.. Always crying... and in each and every serial only women are villains. kitchen politics.. over drama.. too much of torture.

Barun , Sanaya , Abhas and Karan were amazing they literally lived in their characters even Abha Param and Utkarsha amazing acting abilities its a perfect dish 
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Meenu I watched Geet in 2013 lol my Co-sister told me about it and then I started watching it and I liked it too not as much as IPK , IPK I love it ðŸ˜³. 
Kavitha yes IPK happened once and I dont think it will happen again , as I said earlier I loved Kutumb its also a love -Hate story after that I have not seen any show after Kutumb it was IPK , it took almost 10 years for me to click with any other show I love Pratham ( Hiten) and Gauri they were amazing and later I came to know that they both got married in real life too hehehe  

I dont even know them,
Kavitha  dont even try the Saas bahu serials I am telling you they will leave you depressed ðŸ˜† and man they run over 5 years ðŸ˜¡

I dont even know them,

Here you go 

Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Kavitha  dont even try the Saas bahu serials I am telling you they will leave you depressed ðŸ˜† and man they run over 5 years ðŸ˜¡

That's for sure