Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Jay I heard that Gul has contract with ZeeTv for 3 years so she has no other way 

Chaccharu janalu inka 3 years ayye varaku ...QH really sucks...there is one blind character in that serial and she goes for wedding shopping and jewelry selection...and everyone says wow ...you have such a great taste...how a blind person plots for murders and selects excellent stuff only Gul knows. 

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jduke

Chaccharu janalu inka 3 years ayye varaku ...QH really sucks...there is one blind character in that serial and she goes for wedding shopping and jewelry selection...and everyone says wow ...you have such a great taste...how a blind person plots for murders and selects excellent stuff only Gul knows. 

LOL really I am rolfing. Never even tried QH 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
K YHM is Ekta  maa kaadu bhandaar  hain . Man I hate SaaS bahu drama 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Did anyone watch Guls another crappie humsafar ðŸ¤¢
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

K YHM is Ekta  maa kaadu bhandaar  hain . Man I hate SaaS bahu drama 

Oh man Ekta kapoor is a drama queen... and kitchen politics drama ... I too hate to watch. ðŸ˜¡.. We see no such politics in IPK.
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lovedrops

Nice alalysis

😆
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Oh man Ekta kapoor is a drama queen... and kitchen politics drama ... I too hate to watch. ðŸ˜¡.. We see no such politics in IPK.

K that is one of the reasons we feel fresh no matter how many times we watch it 
lovedrops thumbnail

K that is one of the reasons we feel fresh no matter how many times we watch it 

Exactly. Thats the reason..
Frankly.. when I started watching IPK after watching the diwali scene. I felt like it is also saas bahu story after seeing the opening scene with the wedding of Payal.  But after ASR landed I changed my opinion ang got hooked to the show. Frankly he was little stiff at the beginning, later he eased up. He did excellent in Dori scene. it is one of my fav scenes in entire show.
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly. Thats the reason..
Frankly.. when I started watching IPK after watching the diwali scene. I felt like it is also saas bahu story after seeing the opening scene with the wedding of Payal.  But after ASR landed I changed my opinion ang got hooked to the show. Frankly he was little stiff at the beginning, later he eased up. He did excellent in Dori scene. it is one of my fav scenes in entire show.

The moment I saw July 5th scene.. I knew that this is different.. And that time i did not know about geet! 

lovedrops thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meenu_Luvs_ASR

The moment I saw July 5th scene.. I knew that this is different.. And that time i did not know about geet! 

Still I dont know about Geet..😆