Jamai Raja

The Character Sid

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I decided to make post on the character Sid Khurana, not bashing him but stating a point. In this forum almost everyone including me are not liking Sid's character at this point after the divorce track because he is delusional. Cvs are not showing any flaws on him such as a practical person. This is why we cannot relate to the character.

Passing every single day, Sid makes me confuse. I get it he is the Jamai and he has to fix the relationships in his sasural. BUT he himself promised DD, that he won't be near them. So after the so called accident drama, he ignored roshni and refused to give any justification about their divorce in the court itself saying that it's OVER. Then, when roshni came to work on a mission to woo him back, He again falls for her and decides that he will fulfill the responsibilities of a husband now. Dude, really? What happened to "It's OVER".

So at this point everything works for me. But now, when he decided to ignore the nutcase and not giving a shit about her. Then what in the world is stopping him from not telling the truth behind the divorce to Roshni. What's keeping him away? For now papa Shiv is on the way but he could have told her earlier. Does he want her in his life or not? We know that he wants Roshni in his life because he loves her. But Im confused about Sid because He himself is confused about his decision.

He keeps telling everyone though his relationships are over with rohsni, he still considers her family as his own. If he does, then why care about the nutcase, Just tell everyone the truth behind the divorce. I am sure they will not eat him alive, if he opens up his mouth. We all know that he wants Roshni's happiness that's why he is doing everything to get Shiv back in their life. He keeps going back to their house with no self respect. Dude, make up your mind either be with them or leave them.

We can't complain about Sid everyday after watching the episode. What we can do is let the creatives know what our feelings are toward the character. They need to do something and they have to because he is the MAIN LEAD of the show. If the viewers are not happy with his actions, we have the right to speak up. And it's their responsibility to make a change.

Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with you. The current situation of Sidni irritates me.
I really love Siddarths character but the divorce track just shocked me. Siddarth needs to tell them the truth about the divorce.

I am a big fan of JR but I cant bear this separation anymore. Hope Sidni reunites soon.
Harmony10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: afghangirl

Agree with you. The current situation of Sidni irritates me.

I really love Siddarths character but the divorce track just shocked me. Siddarth needs to tell them the truth about the divorce.

I am a big fan of JR but I cant bear this separation anymore. Hope Sidni reunites soon.

I'm fed up with this drama. Just want SidNi reunion. Why coudn't  they reunite SidNi and then bring Shiv. It would have been better. I feel like SidNi are not fitting in this track well.

SidNi are the reason for watching JR.  Then what's the problem in reuniting them. This is dragging way too much and won't be good for future.
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

I'm fed up with this drama. Just want SidNi reunion. Why coudn't  they reunite SidNi and then bring Shiv. It would have been better. I feel like SidNi are not fitting in this track well.

SidNi are the reason for watching JR.  Then what's the problem in reuniting them. This is dragging way too much and won't be good for future.

Agree with you.  The whole divorce drama looks so fake to me.Sid always fixes every problem in Roshnis life and his sasural why can't he fix his own problem first?

I have a feeling after Shiv it will be Mona who needs his help.
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with u...😊 He himself confused and even more confusing us with his dialogues and his actions...when he wants roshni to admit her feelings then why can't he do that so... We all love him anyday but can't his deal with his nutcase mom ok when he divorcing roshni he was bounded by his promise but now he doesn't even care abt that nutcase and a deal he made to her then WHAT the hell is stoping him say the truth to roshni..😡 And i can't understand one thing one side he is saying he is not having relation with them anymore and on the other side he ll do anything as a husband and as a jamai...😕 IS HE STILL A HUSBAND/JAMAI to them?🤪 maybe for him bcoz he calling roshni as his ex-wife and dd as his ex- sasu mom...😡He can talk with them, he can eat with them, he can stay with them but can't he want any relationship with them?😡 I'm really happy when all the Patel's ask him to leave and I'm sure he ll again cum in front of them bcoz when he was relation with them he didn't care abt his insults and ths now... But as a viewer we couldn't take his insult and all until he admit everything to roshni WHY he divorced her and for what he is hiding the fact he knw her dad...🥱 We all knw he must have a solid reason for everything but w/o knowing anything we don't want him to keep going to the Patel's house and getting insults and help them to get out from their all problems when they didn't need him...🥱 One more thing he is saying he came to see shiv but WHY yesterday he came with roshni when shiv wasn't thr, he may just leave her outside of her house na...😃First fix ur relation with roshni as a viewers we want only that...😳 Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sid does not want to be mahaan may be
he is not some one who will boast about his goodness
nor will he know what good deeds he has done for them
he is really a well wisher of the family
sidni relation still did not break for the divorce
so till now i do not find him wrong
apart from the fact that he should not have divorced roshni
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know agree with all your points. He is the main character and he is only confusing us with this weird behavior.. the cvs introduced Shiv track so sidni could focus on DuShi rather than themselves as even the cvs know SidNi can't resist each other if their main focus is on each other ðŸ˜† 

Just to drag their separation they are doing this.. but this week was a dragfest and i hope next week the show catches on a good pace and SidNi makes a deal to reunite DuShi and we get light hearted flirtatious and nok jhok moments filled SidNi episodes!!  (iF WE GET THESE type of moments then i won't mind watching a separation track😳)
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
Harmony10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

I know agree with all your points. He is the main character and he is only confusing us with this weird behavior.. the cvs introduced Shiv track so sidni could focus on DuShi rather than themselves as even the cvs know SidNi can't resist each other if their main focus is on each other😆

Just to drag their separation they are doing this.. but this week was a dragfest and i hope next week the show catches on a good pace and SidNi makes a deal to reunite DuShi and we get light hearted flirtatious and nok jhok moments filled SidNi episodes!!(iF WE GET THESE type of moments then i won't mind watching a separation track😳)

Why drag the separation? Isn't it enough for them? 5 months of separation, do they want to complete a year on that? Like seriously everything comes first before SidNi reunion. But leave the main leads on a side. What else are they planning? Bring Yash and Sam into the picture also so they could delay SidNi reunion. I'm so frustrated. I will give them a suggestion: bring everyone to jr and reunite them and leave SidNi don't bother with them. Because this is exactly they are doing at this moment.
Want SidNi reunion at any cost!
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: paru10

Why drag the separation? Isn't it enough for them? 5 months of separation, do they want to complete a year on that? Like seriously everything comes first before SidNi reunion. But leave the main leads on a side. What else are they planning? Bring Yash and Sam into the picture also so they could delay SidNi reunion. I'm so frustrated. I will give them a suggestion: bring everyone to jr and reunite them and leave SidNi don't bother with them. Because this is exactly they are doing at this moment.
Want SidNi reunion at any cost!

Because it is one of the main storyline, with this only we can see that once they reunite they won't get separated further.. their love and understanding have become to immense for a huge separation in future.. and normally in soaps they separate leads many times during their course to keep viewers gripped. I think whatever the cvs are planning this must be the LAST thing that will keep them separated. Now they will reunite after whatever happens. I was fine with everything till SidNi consummation sequence after that its been a dragfest.