Swaragini
Swaragini

Other potential ideas for Swaragini

laila.zkhan Senior Member
laila.zkhan
laila.zkhan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hi.

So basically I've been on this forum for the past 2 weeks or so and I've been loving it. The tension between fans of Lakshya's alleged love interests which seems to have dominated most of the forum - one party heavier than the other.

But apart from that, I see potential for other stories on this show. In fact, loads. For example, rekindling relationships between Dadi-Dida, Dadi-Sharmishta, Dadi-Maheshwari clan (it's funny how everyone's got problems with dadi LOL ).

We've already seen Swara and Shekhar bond together after that slap (he slaps her once and now she's his responsibility for ever LOL) and there should be something along the same lines for Ragini and Sharmishta. After all, Ragini did have misconceptions about her regarding her own mother so it would be nice to see them share some time together.

So my question to you guys is, what else would you like to see on this show APART FROM a love story between Swaragini and Lakshya?

I want to see how this goes.

Take care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top