India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mere Dard Ki Tujhe Kya Khabar on Ary

cimba IF-Dazzler
cimba
cimba

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
starring  Ahsaan khan , Rabab... lady playing mom is full of BOTOX and bad orange makeup , older sister got bad lip job...,sister in law is unnecessary wicked ...
 so far three episodes. so far so good. over all good cast
there is a house full of marriage preprations . groom side is greedy ... one is getting married and rabab is getting engaged. sister in law is a wicked witch who tricked rebab in to sleeping in to guest room where supposed a guest is staying ( Ahsan khan ) . its dark and she sleep s on the floor .wake up in the morning and find broken glass bangles on the floor and startled  Rabab runs out of the room ,Ahsan is also puzzled seeing a room mate... family makes a fuss how did she sleep with a stranger ??? meanwhile Ahsan gets a call and leaves in a rush telling a household help that he will call later to Rabab's brother. Rebab had not seen who was in the room with her... sister in law refuses to knowledge that she told rabab to sleep in a guest room. mom's friend is little sympathetic... who actually wanted rabab for for her own son???? rabab's to be fiancee leaves and older sister's wedding is off.  OMG sister in law comes to Rabab and asks her to trust her and be friend her???? really!!! this chick has no shame!!!!!  screen mein ghus ke yeh bhabhi ko maro , she is a dhabbha on bhabi's name... ... now mother goes back to older daughter's in law's house to fix the alliance again by bribing them with more gifts... crazy... new car... they just want rabab to be in the weding as a condition.  the friend of mom(aunty) is getting her son on the next flight to come ... wheels are turning...i think her intentions are to marry rabab with her son as originally intended. wedding is going on rabab is sulking at home and sister in law the wicked witch is telling the worlds about what happened at home. at home lights go out and that auty's son enter...she mistakes him for stranger in the room and starts yelling at him, he pushes her away knocking her unconscious.

I KNOW FEW PEOPLE WERE EXITED ABOUT THE SHOW TO START BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN THE THREAD . LETS START WATCHING THE SHOW.  I FILLED IN FIRST THREE EPISODES IN CONDENSE VERSION.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23ABBY_JERAN

cimba IF-Dazzler
cimba
cimba

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
abby
fill in the blanks of the actors names and all please. i know you know all of their names. I cant remember characters name nor the actors names for the most part unless few big one. First and for most i hope you have started watching the show. I think you will like this. It is likeable so far . seems Way more promising than few.

Edited by cimba - 14 May 2015 at 3:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Sofi already made a post on this show yaar

Go bk a few pgs u will get the thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23

cimba IF-Dazzler