Swaragini
Swaragini

varun kapoor <3

rimis Senior Member
rimis
rimis

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
hello friends,
Watched today's episode for the first time. I thought I will give it a go just for varun kapoor. So happy to see him on screen after saraswatichandra. Today's Lori scene was so sweet Heart

I don't know where the love stories are going but I feel vk will rock the episodes with his charm...After today's episode I think am going to watch few more, hopefully the track gets more interesting Smile

Edited by rimis - 14 May 2015 at 2:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RuBaaaaaaanju10-Sud-Huma-Chahat_A_Doshi

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Yes, he is acting very nice
He is doing a great job ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimisishqwaalalove

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I began watching Swargini for him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rimis

not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
He makes the show watchable. When he went to hug ragini but then didn't. That was quite cute. As well as when he is playing with her dupatta. LOL. He definitely made me watch this show. Let's see how it goes before it goes all crazy in terms of plot.

rimis

taani_20 Senior Member
taani_20
taani_20

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I was watching Swaragini even before Varun made his entry, but no doubt his entry gave me more reason to continue watching! I remember he played Shaurya in Na Aana Is Desh Laado after the leap. I adored Shaurya-Dia! I've liked him since then.

rimis

not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taani_20

I was watching Swaragini even before Varun made his entry, but no doubt his entry gave me more reason to continue watching! I remember he played Shaurya in Na Aana Is Desh Laado after the leap. I adored Shaurya-Dia! I've liked him since then.

That's where I met him too LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20rimisishqwaalalove

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AryaDrayCoByrne

Originally posted by taani_20

That's where I met him too LOL

i also met him there only first time...LOLi also adored shaurya dia chemisteryEmbarrassed ...it was too fresh ...their nokjhok and then love...LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20rimis

rimis Senior Member
rimis
rimis

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I haven't watched him as shaurya but it seems he was very good.
I first saw varun on saraswatichandra and he has grown so much as an actor..i am sure all his scenes are going to be worth waiting for. In sc I loved his chemistry with kusum(shiny doshi) and his bonding with gautam rode. If he manages to replicate that I am watching this show till the end.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index