Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

<font color="#666666">SamArj are based on old HIndi Film??</font>

<font color="#666666">Alooo!! Here I was thinking all the TV shows are somehow inspired from old hindi movies.</font>

<font color="#666666">It is clear Arjun's world revolves around Sam. Love or Hate! Did you girls notice his eyes are always [potterhead always] glued on Sam..</font>
<font color="#666666">Yes. I felt bad for Neil. The way he was looking at them while hey were hugging I'm getting a Jane Tu Ya Jane Na vibe..</font>

<font color="#666666">OMG!! It's going to be a story of NeSamArj. I love both of my ships.</font>

Where does Radhika fit. in all this?? 😆Edited by Rihan05 - 8 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mimi I am in love with you comments yaar. Yes why only our show all Indian soaps are based on some movies and now days scenes also coping in the movies. Indian soaps are inspired by the bollywood movies.
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can i ask u if its bazigar theme y is sam shilpa not kajol bcz u want radhika to pair with arjun and ur afraid that sam and arjun are close and even they are childhood friends and u heard people in forum saying its bazigar theme and sam is kajol so to give ur false dreams a hope u want sam to shilpa shetty so by that he will take revange and leave her so that there can  be chance for radhika.cvs are showing sam arj and there relation is frm childhood and arj getting intense and possesive for sam so we would like to go along with the story and the actual couple which cvs are showing that is sam arj,so if u want to b in ur dreams of radhika pairing with arj u can be.but dont try to force rad on us.rad ko humare upar thop ne ki zarurat nahi hai.we are not kids we even have our own eyes and brains and we can see and understand watz happening in the serial.u cant force us to accept ur created theory and wanting us to believe and accept it bcz u want the story to be to like u wished.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rihan05

I dnt think so Arjun will die, this show is more abt friendship btw four people, i dnt think they will show a tragic ending!!

definately they ll do some changes as they have to show the friendship among the four and how arjun redeems himslf and wins back sam
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy Ur ryt ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜›
ur refering 2 Muqaddar ka Sikander . Is it ? ðŸ˜›
Dt Bachpan scene ws similar...
Bt I don think Arjun wud hv been a servant's child ðŸ˜•
not sure...
Bt yeah the story is intriguing ðŸ˜³
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ummm...if it goes the Baazighar way, I wouldn't want any of the female characters near Arjun lol They need to run as fast as they can!
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am sure that Sam won't put blame on Arjun.. Becoz it doesen't suit her..
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now the precap reminds me of bazigar again

His family has been destroyed...

So he is come for revenge
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanvismile

Now the precap reminds me of bazigar again

His family has been destroyed...

So he is come for revenge

i think he has alrdy lost his family and nandini might be arjun's maasi or someone who took care of him after he lost his parents
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Ri: is Nandini his sister?