Suave RV (CAPS 14/05/2015) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
TY so much for the pics!! Ranveer is just amazing. These pics have made me excited to watch the episode which I could have skipped otherwise. And yeah, I agree with you, Reemz, Ranveer has had many shades throughout the series and Shakti's portrayal of the character has been outstanding.
omg he is just awesome
he has all the expressions here
he is back to full form rv i think
Ohh i skipped watching this episode... he is really looking elegant...i missed him...its okay will watch online after few days... Ohh god give me more strength to not to watch it for few more days.

TFS...Reemz...😊
Thank u for sharing d caps 😊!! he has got a tremendous style sense !! He just looks so dapper in suits reminds me of those Raymonds "The complete Man" ad. I think he fits the bill completely of being THE COMPLETE MAN. 

A big THANK U to Shakti for portraying d character so beautifully ⭐️. Kudos to him for breathing life into this wonderful character called Ranveer "RV' Vaghela 👏 
PS. Although I've bashed cv's enough many times, but sometimes when they come up with beautiful scenes like this, I just wonder why they just can't be like this all the time. Why they can't trust their own characters which are simply beautiful & also the powerful actors who are capable of bringing all the emotional complexities, ambiguities of characters to the screen. Why? Why?😭
Edited by diatoms82 - 8 years ago
tfs he is just amazing in every avatar he plays hatsoff to him as an actor
brilliant acting and dashing