Swaragini

Abhi na jao chod ke

matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I see a lot of fans r very disappointed after today's episode. Sum have even got packing ready to quit. But guys plzzz hold ur horses for now. I Agree there can b nothing more disastrous than the stale forced marriage track and honestly if the writers trend on that path I am suing lol. But magnify into the past events of this show and u will realize it stands against anything which can b considered clichd. Ex1..swara noticing the evil expressions being made by dadi..(me and my mum joke about this a lot we always wondered how ppl on soaps never notice those cunning smiles & arrogance on the antagonist's face ) Ex 2..we saw today how shekhar noticed dadi's attempt to create a wedge between him and shoumi..this usually does not happen on Indian shows..till now this show has gone against everything portrayed by typical Indian drama 'purposley'. Its almost as if they have taken a dig at the crap showed on these shows. Taken this into consideration I think they r just creating the clichd circumstances only to prove us wrong. However having said that I am not predicting a swaraya endgame. Swara is yet to show any signs of love for lakshya and it might never happen. I see a lot of ppl on this forum crtising ragini for her obsession over lakshya (which is correct) but they r assured that swara will undoubtbley fall in luv with lakshya one day. This is called having double standards. I think swara should b given equal freedom in deciding her love interest that is given to lakshya and swaraya fans should b open to the idea that swara might never see lakshya as sum1 who is more than a friend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: matreyee

I see a lot of fans r very disappointed after today's episode. Sum have even got packing ready to quit. But guys plzzz hold ur horses for now. I Agree there can b nothing more disastrous than the stale forced marriage track and honestly if the writers trend on that path I am suing lol. But magnify into the past events of this show and u will realize it stands against anything which can b considered clichd. Ex1..swara noticing the evil expressions being made by dadi..(me and my mum joke about this a lot we always wondered how ppl on soaps never notice those cunning smiles & arrogance on the antagonist's face ) Ex 2..we saw today how shekhar noticed dadi's attempt to create a wedge between him and shoumi..this usually does not happen on Indian shows..till now this show has gone against everything portrayed by typical Indian drama 'purposley'. Its almost as if they have taken a dig at the crap showed on these shows. Taken this into consideration I think they r just creating the clichd circumstances only to prove us wrong. However having said that I am not predicting a swaraya endgame. Swara is yet to show any signs of love for lakshya and it might never happen. I see a lot of ppl on this forum crtising ragini for her obsession over lakshya (which is correct) but they r assured that swara will undoubtbley fall in luv with lakshya one day. This is called having double standards. I think swara should b given equal freedom in deciding her love interest that is given to lakshya and swaraya fans should b open to the idea that swara might never see lakshya as sum1 who is more than a friend.

My dear matreyee. I believe myself to be one of the swarya fans leaving the show! Many ppl watch this show unashamedly because they're into the swarya dynamic, so Ofcourse they'd leave the show. I'm leaving if they don't fix this jhol because then I'll be watching a completely different show than the one I wanted to watch. I honestly thought the triangle was over post dadi truth being out, I settled to watch a realistic love story develop between swarya and Ragini to heal and find her calling. But now it's a show about a dragged out triangle, that's that. I wouldn't mind swara not falling for laksh if the show wasn't so microscopic on 3 houses. If swara doesn't love laksh then laksh will end up with Ragini. That's the scope of their world. laksh will be forced into this. Even if by some strange line of events, he's not forced but fickle that he starts loving Ragini out of the blue, then they've not only compromised awesome laksh's character (cos first time we had a hero who is sweet and values family but likes to party rather than a total spoilt alcoholic party playboy caricature they usually portray. he was always very clear about his vision even if he didn't go about achieving it in a mature manner and certainly not fickle) but also will be showing me the whole opposites attract, gao ki chodi (in this case sanskaari pooja path wali bholi ladki) with her seheri babu (very modern minded guy). If I wanted to see that, I'd watch every other serial on gods green earth, pretty much all the shows I don't watch- kumkum bhagya, qubool hai (they did opposites attract quite well! They made the guy debonair but conservative and the girl full on amriki), saathiya. I could actually watch dream girl which I quit cos I really believed that swaragini was showing me the aforementioned. Thus, I'm quitting. I do not need to watch a rashmi sharma show to see opposites attract- she does it quite poorly (there's literally no chemistry between ahem and gopi, rashi and jigs were much better but still kinda meh, the show is very lucky to not be at all centrally a love story) in comparison to masters such as kekta mata.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Abhi abhi toh aayi hoon abhi kahan jaaoongi
I am here for SanGini

I am sure that SwarYa will be the end game

Have posted a theory on SanGini track 
matreyee thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

My dear matreyee. I believe myself to be one of the swarya fans leaving the show! Many ppl watch this show unashamedly because they're into the swarya dynamic, so Ofcourse they'd leave the show. I'm leaving if they don't fix this jhol because then I'll be watching a completely different show than the one I wanted to watch. I honestly thought the triangle was over post dadi truth being out, I settled to watch a realistic love story develop between swarya and Ragini to heal and find her calling. But now it's a show about a dragged out triangle, that's that. I wouldn't mind swara not falling for laksh if the show wasn't so microscopic on 3 houses. If swara doesn't love laksh then laksh will end up with Ragini. That's the scope of their world. laksh will be forced into this. Even if by some strange line of events, he's not forced but fickle that he starts loving Ragini out of the blue, then they've not only compromised awesome laksh's character (cos first time we had a hero who is sweet and values family but likes to party rather than a total spoilt alcoholic party playboy caricature they usually portray. he was always very clear about his vision even if he didn't go about achieving it in a mature manner and certainly not fickle) but also will be showing me the whole opposites attract, gao ki chodi (in this case sanskaari pooja path wali bholi ladki) with her seheri babu (very modern minded guy). If I wanted to see that, I'd watch every other serial on gods green earth, pretty much all the shows I don't watch- kumkum bhagya, qubool hai (they did opposites attract quite well! They made the guy debonair but conservative and the girl full on amriki), saathiya. I could actually watch dream girl which I quit cos I really believed that swaragini was showing me the aforementioned. Thus, I'm quitting. I do not need to watch a rashmi sharma show to see opposites attract- she does it quite poorly (there's literally no chemistry between ahem and gopi, rashi and jigs were much better but still kinda meh, the show is very lucky to not be at all centrally a love story) in comparison to masters such as kekta mata.

hey di firstly i would request u stay not becoz of the show but becoz i believe that this forum will loose out on a really talented writer if u quit πŸ˜Š. i still think that there r  strong chances of Swaraya  being the endgame but yes Ragya has not become non-exsistant  . now u will have to help me out here di from what i have picked up from ur posts ,is that u r against the idea of opposite attract theory coz its unreal and worn out. Also u believe that if Lakshya does fall for ragini in the future it will go against everything he wanted in his life partner and the decision would b clouded by confusion.  OK so as i have stated before we all see and interpret things differently so u might not agree with my opinions but this is y i believe Ragya 'might' not b such a disaster as we r fearing it to b. every love story has a central theme, an  idea around which it is created. Swarangini will also have central theme. what that theme would b is hard to predict RN. but if Ragya happens than i think the central theme for these two would b that we should not write off/choose  ppl before knowing them or on basis of their outlook. The only reason lakshya did not want to marry ragini is becoz he thought that their personalities r pole apart. he thought him and ragini will never b able to become friends or have a proper conversation. he is also of the opinion that ragini is a 'haan ji haan ji types' who does not have an opinion of her own. as of now ragya have not had much interaction they still do not know each other well ..ragini does not know the different shades of lakshya and vice versa...Ragya if it happens will b a slow burn..lakshya won't jump from swara to ragini so easily..it won't b instant love..these two will have to go through a lot of obstacles . firstly sooner or later ragini will discover about lakshya's past deeds and his love for swara this will definitely help her to get over  her 'undying' love 4 him ..she will discover that he is not the definition of perfection. . their luv story will b first about them getting over this delusional love and mending this friendship. after the friendship is mended and lucky regains her trust they might move into the romantic theme. So u see it has the potential to b the most 'real' thing ever..thats how real love happen..it about knowing the qualities and the flaws and still accepting that person. the show has just began it won't give  away its endgame so easily but as i have said everything depends on Swara's feelings and their r very strong chances of her reciprocating his love. 

matreyee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahanya

Abhi abhi toh aayi hoon abhi kahan jaaoongi

I am here for SanGini

I am sure that SwarYa will be the end game

Have posted a theory on SanGini track 

i love saginin too they have gr8 chemistry together..i will check out ur post ..we have never had ppl post much about sangini i would love to read it...and yes 'abhi na jao chod ke ki dil abhi bhara nahi' lmao!!!πŸ˜†
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

hey di firstly i would request u stay not becoz of the show but becoz i believe that this forum will loose out on a really talented writer if u quit πŸ˜Š. i still think that there r  strong chances of Swaraya  being the endgame but yes Ragya has not become non-exsistant  . now u will have to help me out here di from what i have picked up from ur posts ,is that u r against the idea of opposite attract theory coz its unreal and worn out. Also u believe that if Lakshya does fall for ragini in the future it will go against everything he wanted in his life partner and the decision would b clouded by confusion.  OK so as i have stated before we all see and interpret things differently so u might not agree with my opinions but this is y i believe Ragya 'might' not b such a disaster as we r fearing it to b. every love story has a central theme, an  idea around which it is created. Swarangini will also have central theme. what that theme would b is hard to predict RN. but if Ragya happens than i think the central theme for these two would b that we should not write off/choose  ppl before knowing them or on basis of their outlook. The only reason lakshya did not want to marry ragini is becoz he thought that their personalities r pole apart. he thought him and ragini will never b able to become friends or have a proper conversation. he is also of the opinion that ragini is a 'haan ji haan ji types' who does not have an opinion of her own. as of now ragya have not had much interaction they still do not know each other well ..ragini does not know the different shades of lakshya and vice versa...Ragya if it happens will b a slow burn..lakshya won't jump from swara to ragini so easily..it won't b instant love..these two will have to go through a lot of obstacles . firstly sooner or later ragini will discover about lakshya's past deeds and his love for swara this will definitely help her to get over  her 'undying' love 4 him ..she will discover that he is not the definition of perfection. . their luv story will b first about them getting over this delusional love and mending this friendship. after the friendship is mended and lucky regains her trust they might move into the romantic theme. So u see it has the potential to b the most 'real' thing ever..thats how real love happen..it about knowing the qualities and the flaws and still accepting that person. the show has just began it won't give  away its endgame so easily but as i have said everything depends on Swara's feelings and their r very strong chances of her reciprocating his love. 

agree with your each and every sentence...

ragya love story will be very real...i am confused as if they wanted to make swarya as the end game...all i am seeing is swara playing cupid in ragya love story ...when sharmishtha tells swara to go to maheshwari house with ragini and laksh ...laksh had not taken back his hand from ragini ...and swara and sujaata are moving behind ragya ...
i think ragya are in same situation both loves are one sided ...ragini loves laksh while laksh loves swara...and the way they are showing swara enjoying ragya moments its clear that she only thinks laksh as a friend...and from starting she is angel in ragini life who wants to unite ragya .,...,

i think marriage part episode will come very soonπŸ˜• ...sanskaar i have doubt on him that he is all faking it but why ...? kuchh to gadbad hai pakka...πŸ˜•...why is he so happy seeing ragya together in sbb ...it seems like he is a mysterious character and he is a bad sheep in th family the articles have also said this  .. ...therefore...i want swara to make him a good man ...

but laksh had declared ragini as his fiancee and said that he will marry her only so now if he will not stand by his decision ...he will be called a lier and a cheator as somehow he has used ragini for his brother's sake...πŸ˜•

so i am prefering ragya to finally end up marrying each other...and then ragini should discover the flaws of laksh and should correct him ... and proving laksh wrong...as he writes off her as a simple seedhi sadhi ...bahu types...😊
matreyee thumbnail
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

agree with your each and every sentence...

ragya love story will be very real...i am confused as if they wanted to make swarya as the end game...all i am seeing is swara playing cupid in ragya love story ...when sharmishtha tells swara to go to maheshwari house with ragini and laksh ...laksh had not taken back his hand from ragini ...and swara and sujaata are moving behind ragya ...
i think ragya are in same situation both loves are one sided ...ragini loves laksh while laksh loves swara...and the way they are showing swara enjoying ragya moments its clear that she only thinks laksh as a friend...and from starting she is angel in ragini life who wants to unite ragya .,...,

i think marriage part episode will come very soonπŸ˜• ...sanskaar i have doubt on him that he is all faking it but why ...? kuchh to gadbad hai pakka...πŸ˜•...why is he so happy seeing ragya together in sbb ...it seems like he is a mysterious character and he is a bad sheep in th family the articles have also said this  .. ...therefore...i want swara to make him a good man ...

but laksh had declared ragini as his fiancee and said that he will marry her only so now if he will not stand by his decision ...he will be called a lier and a cheator as somehow he has used ragini for his brother's sake...πŸ˜•

so i am prefering ragya to finally end up marrying each other...and then ragini should discover the flaws of laksh and should correct him ... and proving laksh wrong...as he writes off her as a simple seedhi sadhi ...bahu types...😊

thanks for liking my post sweety but i am totally against the marriage track..if ragya ever happens i want them to become friends first and than become lovers...they have a lot to work on and a forced bond such as a marriage should not brought into all this. what happened in the sbb???
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

thanks for liking my post sweety but i am totally against the marriage track..if ragya ever happens i want them to become friends first and than become lovers...they have a lot to work on and a forced bond such as a marriage should not brought into all this. what happened in the sbb???

in sbb nothing happened just in bg main tenu samjhavan ki starting tune is playing on ragyaπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ they are holding hands ...laksh is not happy he do not want to marry her but ragini is happy...
both are in different outfits and swara is standing with sanskaar sitting...and seeing the drama looks like chachi will unite ragya as she is the one in sbb joining their hands together.,...😳
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey di firstly i would request u stay not becoz of the show but becoz i believe that this forum will loose out on a really talented writer if u quit😊. i still think that there r strong chances of Swaraya being the endgame but yes Ragya has not become non-exsistant . now u will have to help me out here di from what i have picked up from ur posts ,is that u r against the idea of opposite attract theory coz its unreal and worn out. Also u believe that if Lakshya does fall for ragini in the future it will go against everything he wanted in his life partner and the decision would b clouded by confusion. OK so as i have stated before we all see and interpret things differently so u might not agree with my opinions but this is y i believe Ragya 'might' not b such a disaster as we r fearing it to b. every love story has a central theme, an idea around which it is created. Swarangini will also have central theme. what that theme would b is hard to predict RN. but if Ragya happens than i think the central theme for these two would b that we should not write off/choose ppl before knowing them or on basis of their outlook. The only reason lakshya did not want to marry ragini is becoz he thought that their personalities r pole apart. he thought him and ragini will never b able to become friends or have a proper conversation. he is also of the opinion that ragini is a 'haan ji haan ji types' who does not have an opinion of her own. as of now ragya have not had much interaction they still do not know each other well ..ragini does not know the different shades of lakshya and vice versa...Ragya if it happens will b a slow burn..lakshya won't jump from swara to ragini so easily..it won't b instant love..these two will have to go through a lot of obstacles . firstly sooner or later ragini will discover about lakshya's past deeds and his love for swara this will definitely help her to get over her 'undying' love 4 him ..she will discover that he is not the definition of perfection. . their luv story will b first about them getting over this delusional love and mending this friendship. after the friendship is mended and lucky regains her trust they might move into the romantic theme. So u see it has the potential to b the most 'real' thing ever..thats how real love happen..it about knowing the qualities and the flaws and still accepting that person. the show has just began it won't give away its endgame so easily but as i have said everything depends on Swara's feelings and their r very strong chances of her reciprocating his love.

My dear thank you for your high praise! Let me clarify, the reason I wouldn't watch Ragya, is quite simple. I'm not doubting it could be a great story as I don't really know what it will be. But by virtue of what Indian serials are, it'll be a very pretty picture. If they can't convince ppl that their pairing was the right way to go, the show will not sustain. The only way for ragya to get together at this point or the foreseeable future is for laksh to marry Ragini under the pressure of his circumstances rather than out of will. Regardless of whether swara loves him back or not, he does not want to marry Ragini. And I have a fundamental issue with forced marriages or even getting married due to circumstantial pressures having experienced first hand that it only brings you grief. This scenario is often glorified in TV- this idea that if you stay together long enough you'll discover that this person is your ideal partner. That's like saying im not going to give you a choice in what you will eat, eventually when there's nothing else to compare, you the starving man, will like it and discover that the food I gave you was very nutritious. Ppl develop attachment with their kidnappers and Ragini is a perfectly great girl so he's bound to love her at some point if they're married. I really hate stories like this because reality doesn't work that way. Reality is you break a 100 times under the force of this burden when you feel compelled to make something work against your own will and then eventually come to accept it and even love it. Laksh is actively in love with someone. If swara doesn't love him now, then he needs to try win her, if it's a no then heal and move on. Not marry Ragini as the alternative. But as I said this serial is a microscopic look into three houses, his only alternate is Ragini. So say for arguments sake, that he and Ragini don't get forced into marriage and they become friends and then he discovers how great Ragini is. But would that discovery include finding out Ragini is an outgoing person? That Ragini is an extrovert? That Ragini can be comfortable going to a night club with him? That Ragini will tell him off or yell at him when the situation calls for it (not saying she won't take a stance but would she be able to be rude to him when the situation calls for it and let me assure you that with husbands situations often call for some harsh talks πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )? I feel, laksh being the impulsive immature person that he is needs a firm friend, not a soft spoken nuturer. All these qualities I mentioned are just qualities, not merits or demerits. It's a matter of being what the person needs and wants. Ragini is perfectly fine the way she is. She shouldn't be with someone for whom she'd need to become something else. As far as the story being good with the opposites attract track, I'm sure they maybe able to portray it significantly differently than other serials but for me it's a matter of preference and belief. I don't believe that two fundamentally different people can make a good marriage long term. Eventually their compromises take a huge toll in the relationship. I'm a product of such a marriage and my life is a product of that disastrous divorce. Two different characters can adjust but two people whose fundamental needs, wants and lifestyles are different, atleast in my experience, and not just with my parents I've seen many such couples, realistically don't work out long term. Thus I'm principally against watching these TV serials which portray life as such. No matter what turn the story takes with Ragya, it will not be what I signed up for. As for something that many in this forum have felt, I honestly don't think laksh has dismissed Ragini as a haanji type, although I often do make that mistake but occassionally to my pleasant surprise she proves me wrong. He's known Ragini, almost as long as he's known swara, and in the same capacity. It's not like he doesn't see her good qualities or that he doesn't appreciate them, he does. Hes seen her strong and break off her engagement, he's seen her dedication to her family and her willingness to sacrifice for her dad, he's seen her laughing at his jokes and he's seen her unbiased compassion for ppl. it wasn't like he was in love with swara through all that. But he fell for swara, not just her good qualities but her flaws as well- her quick temper, quick judgements, stubborn reluctance to apologize, everything. So I don't think he's dismissive of her, just that she's not what he's looking for. As I said previously, in any other situation I wouldn't mind swara not falling for him cos he can always find someone else but in this microscopic world his only alternate is Ragini. And that will be a opposites attract story, Ragini will have to show laksh that she can also be modern but laksh will realise that actually he wanted her bholiness all along. That to me isn't something I want to watch happen. That's a compromise that they shouldn't have to settle for that. All in all, I'm just simply not interested in watching another unrealistic face of a compromise being dressed as a happily ever after. That's just it. But rest assured I will be leaving with a heavy heart, if not for the show then for the company here.
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@teju di waiting for u at the dt