Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

Some stray observations and well deserved appreciation! :) (Page 3)

Niharika17 Goldie
Niharika17
Niharika17

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Nice Post ..
I had noticed another scene in day before yesterday's episode which ad caught my attention ..
Neil and Sam are standing below a very big mirror and Bonnie and Arjun could be seen from that mirror..the entire sequence includes the 4 characters through the mirror which is amazing work by art director.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Great post.. you said it all, nothing much too add, this serial is like a breath of fresh air and it definitely deserves more trp. Some serials you gt to see a lot of bloopers, bt i couldn't find 1 in yesterday's episode, it was beautifully done!!

Edited by Rihan05 - 15 May 2015 at 4:11am

Lifez_Beautiful

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Thank u everyone for liking the post. :) Sry a lil busy now to discuss all ur wonderful replies...Will join u guys later... :)

Just came to tell u that I created a twitter acc for this n had shared this post and @pramoon Prajaktha munje read it and said she will pass on the messages to others. :)

..sahana..

Anju.. IF-Dazzler
Anju..
Anju..

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Thank u everyone for liking the post. :) Sry a lil busy now to discuss all ur wonderful replies...Will join u guys later... :)

Just came to tell u that I created a twitter acc for this n had shared this post and @pramoon Prajaktha munje read it and said she will pass on the messages to others. :)
Your post reached the team dear..writer tweeted dat she vl share it with the team

Lifez_Beautiful

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshita235

Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Your post reached the team dear..writer tweeted dat she vl share it with the team
i tweeted the link of this thread to Jaya ma'am and director and designer..jaya ma'am is very happy with our feed back..Your thread become so famous among #Manmarziyaan team dear.. Smile

Lifez_Beautiful

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I forgot to add that I really liked Mohan Kapoor in both episodes. He reminds me of Shravan in a way because they have this effortless charm!

Lifez_Beautiful

Go to top