Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
great post Niki. Usually viewers tend to not focus on these small but important things, but these are the things that add up to an overall positive episode. As you mentioned, each and every points truly needs a special mention. And glad i wasn't the only one who thought Jason did look like he was drunk - he was completely gone! lol And i loved Piyali's jewelry. The music, costumes and decorations all need a special mention. Not to forget amazing cast, Aham , Kashmira and Neil.. Good job team Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian :)  
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So so Agree with every word. 
I fear if we praise the show too much these SP people may stop it .. they have this strange habit to stopping good shows and continue with some show for 4-5-10 years 

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant post Niki. Kudos to all the team members who gave us this beautiful show. My special mention to Kash her expression in the dance is mind blowing particularly the back hug her eyes closed, a small and innocent smile in her face Omg that was really beautiful and dialogues between Samarj so much depth in that dialogues. Aham intense looks and sexy voice and the chemistry between Samarj is so evident. The chemistry is oozing between them when they are with some one else also Like they can't help it coming naturally. I don't know what future holds but know I cherish them.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
completely agree with you..There is no doubt #SamArj set screen on fire yesterday..But there are many internal factors which helped them to create this magical performance..A huge round of applause to all technicians ,actors,directors,CVs who made it happen..  ⭐️ 👏
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post dear...the episode seems like a fairytale story everything about the episode was mindblowing...and I love how you appreciate the off screen people..those people also deserve appreciation along with actors..

Kashu was looking like princess 😳
Edited by forever.young - 8 years ago
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Awesome post .. The way everyone worked for providing sheer quality .. from lighting to set, from designer to music .. it was commendable .. specially I loved the music .. SamArj music and specially the song they chose and the piano everything has a sophistication in it that's usually and unfortunately missing from the typical Hindi shows 

Loved Kash' crop top, hairdo and Piali's neck piece .. The SamArj scene was intense but real .. I loved they kept the dance simple with that nice BG .. it didn't look ott .. I just hope the class is maintained and we get such treat again 
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Post ..
I had noticed another scene in day before yesterday's episode which ad caught my attention ..
Neil and Sam are standing below a very big mirror and Bonnie and Arjun could be seen from that mirror..the entire sequence includes the 4 characters through the mirror which is amazing work by art director.
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post.. you said it all, nothing much too add, this serial is like a breath of fresh air and it definitely deserves more trp. Some serials you gt to see a lot of bloopers, bt i couldn't find 1 in yesterday's episode, it was beautifully done!!Edited by Rihan05 - 8 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u everyone for liking the post. :) Sry a lil busy now to discuss all ur wonderful replies...Will join u guys later... :)

Just came to tell u that I created a twitter acc for this n had shared this post and @pramoon Prajaktha munje read it and said she will pass on the messages to others. :)
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Thank u everyone for liking the post. :) Sry a lil busy now to discuss all ur wonderful replies...Will join u guys later... :)

Just came to tell u that I created a twitter acc for this n had shared this post and @pramoon Prajaktha munje read it and said she will pass on the messages to others. :)

Your post reached the team dear..writer tweeted dat she vl share it with the team