India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

let us hav some patience!!!

poojadas77 Senior Member
poojadas77
poojadas77

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Guys Nera togetherness is the ultimate destination pf this show... i knew this thy cant be together so easily we all knew this will happen... let us have some patience and watch out how this separation shapes up... who to blame who to not...whats the exact matter... i hav a strong feeling that babu bhai is also involved in this separation..thanks to that idiot arav..
My request to all of u... plz guys dont jump to the conclusion rt nw... Atleast this show is anytime better than other shows runng rt nw...have some patience guys...its Nera love story at the end of the day thy will come close to eachother

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jagrawalAyeshaRR

mothiaai Senior Member
mothiaai
mothiaai

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojadas77

Guys Nera togetherness is the ultimate destination pf this show... i knew this thy cant be together so easily we all knew this will happen... let us have some patience and watch out how this separation shapes up... who to blame who to not...whats the exact matter... i hav a strong feeling that babu bhai is also involved in this separation..thanks to that idiot arav..
My request to all of u... plz guys dont jump to the conclusion rt nw... Atleast this show is anytime better than other shows runng rt nw...have some patience guys...its Nera love story at the end of the day thy will come close to eachother

yup we all know dat at d end dey'll be together...but d journey is as imp as d end...nobody'y jumping to conclusion NB maata is known for such crap..read my post Nivedita..Ugh!...to know more abt her!
d lady is hellbent on making their n our lives hell...its better to watch hanuman or smthing than this crap..i'm done wid dis show for now..atleast till neira get back together!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sammukhxyzeFunny29NeiRaFreak

sammukh Senior Member
sammukh
sammukh

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I too think this show will become craps after the leap...obviously because many things could have been dealt with in these 100 episodes and nothing happened...
again the same story of ruthna Manana...is crap... 
for me the show ends with the separation...
No logic...meeting after 15yrs...dating..falling in love once again...then separation for 8yrs...again meeting...again falling in love...b******t...
The show ends for me Next week...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mothiaai

Annujam23 Goldie
Annujam23
Annujam23

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I have no issues of leaps happening in a show but the main issue which keeps happening in the show despite wonderful cast , concept n characters is the LOOSE SCREENPLAY N STORY !!!ConfusedConfused

Really theCvs need to figure out how to etch the characters properly, have continuous flow from one scene to another ...and editing is something they need to work on ...!!,OuchOuch
Lately the scenes and story is rushed up ...DontT Understand what's the hurry ??Confused
IS It the TRP s which is time and again affecting the quality of show and episodes ..?????
The brilliance in dialogues, screenplay and performances are in patches and the main reason is the the story n characters should progress and there has to be growth in them...which is not consistent !???
Today they all looked like baraatis attending a marriage ...no bonding or depth of emotion between parents or with each other ...Approve
Sometimes they look vaguely clueless ...!!! Confused
Even Neira appear Going through the motions ...!!!Unhappy We love their chemistry but don't show anything in their name ...!!! It sucks ...!!!
High time the creatives pull out all stops and bring consistent and continuos storyline and growth in characters too.
Otherwise with the flimsy plot, scenes n editing m not sure the trp s are going to be raised...if that's the purpose behind the rush n loopholes lately ...!!!

Edited by Annujam23 - 14 May 2015 at 8:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PinotNeiRaFreak

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index