Frequent Posters

Sweetshruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 7
Dark fantasy

Samy dear
Amazing update
U brilliantly wrote pari's traumatic situation .. .
I agree with ur note.. it happens.. most of the girls never shares .. .. whats hapoening in their married life.. not even to their parents.. keeps them in dark suffers silently...
Here pari opposed him strongly..Rajat such a sadist... every one knows what kind a brute was he..
Eagerly waiting how u will take their relation further..
Thanks for pm
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update Samy... πŸ˜Š
But poor Pari, how long she has to face the monster in form of Rajat!!!!??? Hope Rajat puts down his beastic aura soon...
kimnana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely dear...rajat tokas n pari had made jodhs akbar adorable story 
here how pari will survive with this monster ...poor pari ...he will realize one day what a monster he is...n he ill be sry for his behaviour 

ty for pm
merehan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved it
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Samy wonderful update of Dark Fantasy...

Rajat turned into monster and couldn't able to leave torture Pari, as she rejected him, even though he got her , but still she is unattainable to him and now started hurting her physically in everyway as she rejected him..

Now looks like Pari will be going to ignore him and start to enjoy with co-starts..Rajat couldn't able to digest her closeness with shezaan particularly while rejecting him...

Waiting for the next update...
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awzum buddy

poor jo

egar to know how love will bloom
rameshwari11 thumbnail
your point of view is really appriciate that you.  Its true lots of girls no courrage to fight.  My request is please bring rajath to kind man and make them together happily. Love has the power to bring the cruel man to a kind hearted man so please bring rajth also a kind and lovable husband.  please you have time reply me.
KanJmaskis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As ur tittle  the ff is perfectly a dark fantasy with his dam passionate desire fr her bt he has a good heart too  πŸ˜ƒ which is now started to beat fr her and he is changing and πŸ˜ƒthat is wonderful and exciting fr upcoming updates...as girls r  always ready to be with him so now he is not able to get the fact that somebody has reject him and unconsciously  he liked this too bt not admitting ...and  she is suffering a lot in all this hope he will soon start understand her ... Update soon dear Edited by KanJmaskis - 8 years ago
Geetbaala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Samy what an update... πŸ€—πŸ€—
Never thought will read something this dark side of his ...yakk
Complete monster this Rajat is!
Even after successful in getting married with poor girl.. His thirst and lust didn't go... Bechara I should say or demon...trying to derive that pleasure from other women...
Loved the way Pari gave tight slap on his Face..πŸ‘
He introduced her as his wife in front the cast and crew... That's the good thing he did for her...at least now her colleagues wont MU for her behaviour towards them.
Will Rajat ever succeed in taming her...?
Will he ever hear his conscience...?
Will she forgive him for the sins he committed?
Will ever love blooms BTW them...?
Curious to know further dear..
Thanks for the pm.
Do continue soon.. Don't let me hanging with these questions... Update next chappy ASAP.

ketaki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
firstly thnx for the pm...
now comming to story...it have started taking shape...poor pari though...maybe rajat introduced her as his wife so no 1 else have a chance with her...anyways it workd good for her...
well what rajat is doing is completely cruel...but i fell he wants to label her as his..n even want her to accept him fully...blossom of love..but he doesnt know that either..
overall awesome update..worth waiting for...hope u update soon..