Users

Frequent Posters

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Suganya.S

Sammy 😳

Sugu😳

I have read the blog stories , with ur pm but couldnt reply in the blog as i didnt subscribe there .. Acha hua , u have created a cc thread 😃 I was moved by this story 😭
Aww...you can aaram se comment here🤗

Well there can be more of females , who have to undergo this type of tragedies in life .. And we have daily news popping up in dailys & news too  Ur note was true indeed !!!
Yes, and what makes it worse that it isn't an offence...and goes on unchecked...some politician even said that marriage is a sacred institution and there can't ever be rape within it😡😡

Coming to the story , i didnt expect marriage in this part 😲 And Poor Pari , accepted the clause for her sister Mainly n then crew , And Precap  I hope Pari is safe 😕
Yes, it was unexpected...but Rajat made her accept the terms...only time will tell her condition

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepasub

Wow Sammy

What an update!
Wedding bells so soon.
Thanks a lot Deepa Di! Yes, Rajat's fixation with Pari led him to take this step

Indeed it's a dark story. and I have heard of women suffer this way in real life.  No matter what the financial status of the women is, they still have to go thru this kind of dark alleys in many parts of the world not just India. 
Yes, such things are very common...but are never disclosed under the guise of personal or family matters...and the condition of women all over the world is bad...not only India...it may be a highly developed country like the US...or a poverty-ridden country like Ethiopia

Hope u r going to take us thru the tribulations, perseverance of these two.
😳
So will we get to see fiery Pari and melting Rajat in the future chaps i think. Roles reversed I assume.
Will wait 
Pari here is a bit different than Jodha of Whatever happens; she can be fiery but is very sensitive and vulnerable...we can see rajat take advantage of that 

Also ur other FF r heading nicely one towards love and the other towards some hardships.
But I like them.
Thanks😳
Sorry cud not comment, as I have been busy.
Waiting for ur updates. 
Its okay!🤗
I still remember spending hours at the airport reading all ur stories, Lashy's and Bhavini's stories a year ago. But never commented. But now I do it to a moderate extent.
Oh my...I hope ity made for a good read during the boring wait for flight transfers😳🤗
Keep the imagination flowing.😊
Thank you🤗

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthikarthik

hi sammy

that was so amazingly written.. loved it

Thanks a lot shruthi😳
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tehzeeb89

🤗 🤗 🤗
ohh my my my...
first of all this topic is important n cannot be regarded as nothing 
hatss of to you to penned down this topic...
i've witness a thousand of cases being backlogged in court under this topic n some of it was not be regarded to bring forward to the eyes of law just because they are married couple!!!
Thanks dear🤗 🤗 🤗
I am glad you liked my work...this is a very sensitive topic, and pushed under the carpet because of "Log kya kahenge?" attitude😡 Women in such a situation have no resort and the only option is divorce...we need laws to curb this problem asap
👏 👏👏 
wat an amazing updates!!!!
marriage??? i thought he'll force her but not marriage!!! that too clear enough to be put on contract!!!
Yes...she has become his obsession...so having her by his side all the time is the only thing on his mind😡
he really know how to play well to get pari in his clutch...

wow!!!! poor pari!!! hope she'll be strong enough to deny rajat! in future life as man n wife!!

looking forward for their marital encounter... in their house plus in the set... i dare to bet rajat will never let her free on set...
He won't ever...because he is so insecure😡
scary precap... hope he'll realize wat he is intending to do is wrong...
n suddenly wat make him froze??? im eager to know...
Pata chal jayega😊

continue soon...

😃 
😳

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetiii

suprb update dr
poor pari
rajat trapped her in all possible ways..

update sooonish
dont take this much time

Thanks a lot dear! Will update soon!

Rajat just wanted her in his clutches😡
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1357raksha

super update sammy...

rajta is so bad he finally did what he wanted to do.. so sad of pari she had to surrender her self nd i liked d note which u have told at d end... nd tq for pm...

Thanks a lot dear!

Rajat is a spoilt brat...Pari was just a thing to him...that he needed at any cost...and glad you liked the note😳
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthikarthik

pre cap so scary poor pari going to face marital rape hundred times worse than molestation😲

And the worst part...she is helpless against this beast
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Originally posted by: .AKDHASWARA.

awesome update di loved it

rajat so cruel
oh poor pari
continue soon

Thanks a lot dear! I am glad you liked it

Rajat😡

Pari
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovejodhaakbar

Oh my poor pari . how RT blackmail her too scary... Hope pari able to get through it..and wonder what stop RT while forcing himself on pari ( as the precap shown) ... Thanks dear sammy for updating... ( and i really love to see how RT gonna change... Cuz it seem hard case)

Pari was helpless against that beast of a man...he got his way...even if it meant cheating...It will be known what happens when he just pauses...

You're welcome!😳
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuty1997

awesome update sammy

poor pari
rajat is monster 
but in precap suddenly what happens he frozen? 
thanks to pm me
update soon 

Thanks a lot Krina!
Woh pata chalega in next update...😊
Will update soon

Edited by justlovetv - 8 years ago
Previous
1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21
Next