Samy's CC for Updates (IO) - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Wow Sammy
What an update!
Wedding bells so soon.

Indeed it's a dark story. and I have heard of women suffer this way in real life.  No matter what the financial status of the women is, they still have to go thru this kind of dark alleys in many parts of the world not just India. 

Hope u r going to take us thru the tribulations, perseverance of these two.
So will we get to see fiery Pari and melting Rajat in the future chaps i think. Roles reversed I assume.
Will wait 

Also ur other FF r heading nicely one towards love and the other towards some hardships.
But I like them.
Sorry cud not comment, as I have been busy.
Waiting for ur updates. 
I still remember spending hours at the airport reading all ur stories, Lashy's and Bhavini's stories a year ago. But never commented. But now I do it to a moderate extent.

Keep the imagination flowing.๐Ÿ˜Š

hi sammy
that was so amazingly written.. loved it
๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
ohh my my my...
first of all this topic is important n cannot be regarded as nothing 
hatss of to you to penned down this topic...
i've witness a thousand of cases being backlogged in court under this topic n some of it was not be regarded to bring forward to the eyes of law just because they are married couple!!!

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
wat an amazing updates!!!!
marriage??? i thought he'll force her but not marriage!!! that too clear enough to be put on contract!!!
he really know how to play well to get pari in his clutch...
wow!!!! poor pari!!! hope she'll be strong enough to deny rajat! in future life as man n wife!!
looking forward for their marital encounter... in their house plus in the set... i dare to bet rajat will never let her free on set...
scary precap... hope he'll realize wat he is intending to do is wrong...
n suddenly wat make him froze??? im eager to know...

continue soon...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

suprb update dr
poor pari
rajat trapped her in all possible ways..

update sooonish
dont take this much time
super update sammy...
rajta is so bad he finally did what he wanted to do.. so sad of pari she had to surrender her self nd i liked d note which u have told at d end... nd tq for pm...
pre cap so scary poor pari going to face marital rape hundred times worse than molestation๐Ÿ˜ฒ
awesome update di loved it
rajat so cruel
oh poor pari
continue soon
Oh my poor pari . how RT blackmail her too scary... Hope pari able to get through it..and wonder what stop RT while forcing himself on pari ( as the precap shown) ... Thanks dear sammy for updating... ( and i really love to see how RT gonna change... Cuz it seem hard case)
awesome update sammy
poor pari
rajat is monster 
but in precap suddenly what happens he frozen? 
thanks to pm me
update soon 

I like your stories.. I have to say you are a very good writer.. ๐Ÿ‘
coming to the blog story.. very interesting update..  i like this rajat๐Ÿ˜‰  didn't expect their marriage๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
m eager to read next ..  precap is very interesting but hope he would not force himself on her.. 
i like jalal's character very much..๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for this wonderful story.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ plz update soon