Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This place is so deserted now.

I have been on Twitter (I don't use it,just stalk) loads of people love it but I find it difficult to follow veeba stuff that is going on/ pictures etc. because you have to follow particular people to read the views.

I probably sound like an old lady but I liked reading the post people made and comments and especially the essays on whatever we loved or pissed us off. You could comment on those or add to the discussion

I find that Twitter is limited and you can't really discuss things properly. It's more like bullet points

It's a shame everyone had left this place and there are no stories or pics etc that are put up.

On the olden days there could be pages on baldev a current overgrown shaggy hair and how much he looks like the three challenges baldev, but nowadays there is zilch.

Anyway due to the lack of activity this will probably never be read, but I have had my mini old lady rant

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
niks dnt just stalk on twitter, i dnt even know what's ur id there๐Ÿ˜† u should interact
secondly try to move on from this show, u would feel better again
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

niks dnt just stalk on twitter, i dnt even know what's ur id there๐Ÿ˜†u should interact

secondly try to move on from this show, u would feel better again

I know I need to move on, but baldev is just so fit! And I don't actually watch Indian shows, this was really the only one.

I have forgotten my Twitter ID!! ๐Ÿ˜† I'm so useless remembering that stuff, it was automatic on my phone so now gotta find password etc again. Once I do I will figure out how to tweet.

And ๐Ÿ˜† ur still stalking this deserted forum!! ๐Ÿค—
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nikki36

I know I need to move on, but baldev is just so fit! And I don't actually watch Indian shows, this was really the only one.

I have forgotten my Twitter ID!! ๐Ÿ˜† I'm so useless remembering that stuff, it was automatic on my phone so now gotta find password etc again. Once I do I will figure out how to tweet.

And ๐Ÿ˜† ur still stalking this deserted forum!! ๐Ÿค—

he is but sadly u can't have dirt as dinner only bcoz u r going to have tasty dessert later๐Ÿ˜†

yup i still am stalking coz no matter how much i hate the show i still miss u guys ๐Ÿค— u should try other shows๐Ÿ˜†
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I miss the old forum how we all use to discuss about Veera mistrust on baldev. To be honest I miss ranting too. I'm on twitter just Vishal /baldev.